blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:03:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Paddypower.com Irish Open : Day 1b - At a glance
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Paddypower.com Irish Open : Day 1b - At a glance  (Read 15607 times)
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2008, 12:34:59 AM »

Tim Blake limps in mid-position, and the blinds limp and check respectively.

They check the Two Diamonds board all the way down to the river, when Tim bets 1k and the blinds both fold. He shows Q-K. He's on around 14k.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2008, 12:38:48 AM »

Comedy Slowroll of the Day.

The guy sitting next to Tim Blake, in seat 3, is looking like he really wants to call a push from another player across the table. The dealer is counting a clock down and says, "30 seconds," looking at the player in Seat 3. Seat 3 looks at Tim Blake's hands, Tim has already folded his hand. Seat 3 suddenly realises the clock is on him and says, "Oh sorry, I thought you were still in the hand, I have Aces, I call." All-in-matey shows Queens as Seat 3 apologises profusely multiple times for not realising that Tim Blake had already folded. The Aces hold and the guy with Queens takes it pretty well for someone who has just been knocked out.

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2008, 12:53:22 AM »

It's been a fun filled busy day of poker for us all.

So many stories, so many tales of woe and glory.

What a day!

As Dana says we will have full counts most likely tomorrow but it looks like Norwegian Knut Rysstad is the current chip daddy with what is likely to be 100k or thereabouts...

We'll be back tomorrow as today's survivors meet up with day 1a's remaining players to do battle but for now, we're going to wrap things up, cheer Jen on in her omaha cash game, grab a quick sandwich and drink and mentally prepare ourselves for the epic battle ahead.

See you guys (no exceptions now!) at 2:00 pm for the resumption but for now  because I am done!

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: