blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 04:13:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monthly £300 Freezeout Day 1 - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monthly £300 Freezeout Day 1 - Interactive  (Read 80647 times)
sarah32diamond
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 05, 2008, 09:17:25 PM »

Hi Tractor

Even though he is an unknown I trust his capabilities as he keep me in the manner I am accustomed to LOL. I would love him to do well in a tournament like this it would make his year !!

Sarah x
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 05, 2008, 09:17:58 PM »

Take That imo. 2 Band Members dont look so happy.

1 is Robbie WIlliams, you have to guess the other...

LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2008, 09:18:39 PM »

Fear not NAS, norkage shots will arrive. All good things come to those who wait.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2008, 09:18:45 PM »

Meet blondeite Sledge, also known as Marc Hodge. I don't know if it's just me, but he's got one of those innocent 'butter doesn't melt in my mouth' faces. I bet it does though!

Anyhow, Marc's a man of few words, four in fact...

"Not won a hand."

LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2008, 09:20:37 PM »

Meet blondeite Sledge, also known as Marc Hodge. I don't know if it's just me, but he's got one of those innocent 'butter doesn't melt in my mouth' faces. I bet it does though!

"Not won a hand."

Tell him patience is a virtue and GL GL and god knows what else but just wait till he's on the same table as TJ then he can easily nick someone's BB.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2008, 09:20:47 PM »

Extremo-shortstack Mr Dharminder Buttar of Table 27 has doubled up in some wise holding Jacks against Mr Gamal Mosleh's Sevens. He is still short though.

Ms Fran Creed would like it to be known that her table features last month's winner Mr Nick Marshall and also last month's official second-placer ("that guy over there," according to Fran). She has yet to really make any moves.

Meanwhile Lucy Rokach has her aggression dial turned up to 11 already. Her 350 preflop raise is called by Trevor Reardon, but he backs off when she fires out another 725 on the three clubs Two Diamonds flop. Rokach - slightly over 10k. Reardon - slightly under 10k.
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2008, 09:21:24 PM »

Hi Tractor

Even though he is an unknown I trust his capabilities as he keep me in the manner I am accustomed to LOL. I would love him to do well in a tournament like this it would make his year !!

Sarah x
Im sure they will keep you updated on his progress, your in good hands here Smiley

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2008, 09:24:37 PM »

If you want table talk, then look no further than chief waffler and former Gala boy Richard Berridge, who would waltz into a national talking team if the UK had such a thing. As I joined his table, I heard him muttering the following comments... "I had A-T suited. It's the best hand I've had so far. I didn't raise with it. A-Q used to be my bogey hand, but now it's A-K  Can't seem to win with it down here. Because of that I don't put much value on it. I'd rather have A-T suited." At this point, he incredibly went for the rarely seen exhale maneuvre before continuing.

On a more serious note, for those that know him, he sure likes to move those chips, so a definite dangerman in any a comp.

Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2008, 09:27:08 PM »

"Not won a hand."

He's like peter pan. He never gets old

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2008, 09:28:10 PM »

Sledge Benoit is all power imo.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: April 05, 2008, 09:28:11 PM »

Producing a gap that is reminiscent of the 'V' shaped gap in Da Vinci's Last supper, Ali Mallu and Pete Linton look deadly serious as they contemplate how they're going to clean the other out in what is sure to be an inevitable confrontation. But before they reach that rags vs. rags in a monster pot encounter, Pete had his sights set on a smaller pot as he bet 2,875 into a Ah board. With 4k into the pot, his opponent obviously deemed this to be a milker bet, and opted for the fold.

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 05, 2008, 09:28:33 PM »

"Not won a hand."

He's a douche

Srsly though, gogogogo Sledge, and the rest!

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: April 05, 2008, 09:29:30 PM »

updates on my 3 last longerpicks plz

Rana
Matt Tyler
and Monkey Matt
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: April 05, 2008, 09:29:31 PM »

"Not won a hand."

He's like peter pan. He never gets old

I think tikay has that. Oh no, hold on, he has the other one.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: April 05, 2008, 09:29:59 PM »

A big hand on Table Karabiner (the table numbering system here is entirely alien to me, so I shall largely be just making it up from here on in).

With a considerable bunch of chips in the middle and the board reading Two Diamonds Two Clubs, Paul Thompson bets out 1875, only for a gentleman I believe is Andreas Olympios to min-raise. Actually at first he tries to raise to 3k before the dealer corrects him. I also, I should add, at this point feel pretty bad for Paul Thompson - his right arm is in a sling and it took him such a long time to count out 1875 with his left hand, and then the other guy goes and raises him. Most inconsiderate. Anyway, Thompson passes pretty sharpish. "I was beating you until that last Two," says he. Ben Callinan is asking Mr Probably Olympios if he had quad Deuces. It turns out not - he had a Six for the full house, indeed miles ahead on the river of Mr Thompson's straight...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: