blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 02:37:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monthly £300 Freezeout Day 1 - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monthly £300 Freezeout Day 1 - Interactive  (Read 80277 times)
PocketLady
Northampton Nuts

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: April 05, 2008, 10:21:03 PM »

Table 37 - otherwise known as Table "Easy BB for PocketLady to pick up"
Lam Trinh
Abdul Rashid
Danielle Allen
tikay
Shane Bunyan
Michael Cook
Kevin Noble
Agy Costanti

I'm afraid that in a spectacular example of early bokkage, Ms Allen is OUT. Tikay called me over to the table while Danielle was mid-dwell - the flop was and the dwell so long that I had ample time to scurry over. She had, I believe, raised preflop and had been called by Mr Agy Costanti; he had bet the flop, she had raised and he shoved.

So after that mammoth dwell, she called.

Danielle Allen -
Agy Costanti -

Turn - the decisive
River - the probably unneccesary

Click to see full-size image.

Lol, yes out and now home too.  A spectacularly bad call from me.  I had been very active on the table, picking up a few hands early on.  I thought he was trying to have a go to be honest (or thought I was at it), if I had had a tighter image on the table I know I would have chucked it...I was slightly mistaken....Ah well.

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: April 05, 2008, 10:21:34 PM »

Things That Have Happened Recently While I Have Been Uploading Photos

Mad Turk is down to just 800 - "I had an accident." Said accident seems to have involved representing the nut straight to a gentleman who was actually holding the nut straight.

A possible contender for Name Of The Day, Fan Cao, is OUT in circumstances unknown.

Pete Linton has doubled up with some predictably raggy cards - this time for a flopped flush and possible straight flush draw that didn't come in. I'm afraid I'm not sure whose chips they were at the beginning of the hand as I only arrived as Pete was raking them in, but judging by the number of chips in front of them/expressions one their faces, I suspect it was either David "Le Knave-id" Jones, or perhaps Chase Wilson to his right.

Mr Lam Trinh has won a HUUUGE pot, but I'm afraid  got there a little too late to get any more details than that. A HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE pot.

Also Ms Fran Creed is OUT to a gentleman not on our player list (must have been on one of those pesky missing tables - I'm getting us a complete list but for the time being he will be known as Mario C) - Mario raised pre and she called with A-Q. Flop came down Q-9-x and they wasted no time in getting in all in. An Ace on the turn, but a blank on the river and she's gone.

ariston

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2008, 10:25:11 PM »

so we aren't geting any norkage then? Loads of bloke pictures and some of the best looking staff at any venue and you cant even muster up a single worthy shot- shame on you snoops and dana wins the norkage contest.

ariston

better lucky than good
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2008, 10:25:43 PM »

Things That Have Happened Recently While I Have Been Uploading Photos

Also Ms Fran Creed is OUT to a gentleman not on our player list (must have been on one of those pesky missing tables - I'm getting us a complete list but for the time being he will be known as Mario C) - Mario raised pre and she called with A-Q. Flop came down Q-9-x and they wasted no time in getting in all in. An Ace on the turn, but a blank on the river and she's gone.

What did Mario have?

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2008, 10:26:29 PM »

so we aren't geting any norkage then? Loads of bloke pictures and some of the best looking staff at any venue and you cant even muster up a single worthy shot- shame on you snoops and dana wins the norkage contest.

as much as it pains me to say this..................Bring back Kev as chief photographer, all is forgiven
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2008, 10:28:44 PM »

Ul Fran!

But what did Mario have?!

Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 05, 2008, 10:29:35 PM »

99?

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 05, 2008, 10:29:46 PM »

Ul Fran!

QQ or 99
DUNK619

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2008, 10:31:14 PM »

or aces
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: April 05, 2008, 10:31:34 PM »

Ul Fran!

QQ or 99

AA?
xx?

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 05, 2008, 10:31:39 PM »

Ali Mallu is OUT, but it wasn't the predicted Linton/Mallu clash, and it wasn't even rags vs. rags. "He was actually a bit unlucky," reported former neighbour Linton. "First he flopped a King flush versus an Ace flush, and then lost with Aces vs. Kings when a King hit the board."

Hopefully he lost them all to LeKnave.

He lost like 2K to me early with AQ>AJ on AXXXX board.

Was up to 13k, but spewed like 5K running QQ into AA on a 7 high board, killmeplz.

I have like 7.8K, Sledge has 7.2K. (he says Llevan and Ripple, what is 10% of £0? soz lol)

Run me good plzzzzzz.
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 05, 2008, 10:33:04 PM »

Gogogo douche

LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 05, 2008, 10:33:13 PM »

Ali Mallu is OUT, but it wasn't the predicted Linton/Mallu clash, and it wasn't even rags vs. rags. "He was actually a bit unlucky," reported former neighbour Linton. "First he flopped a King flush versus an Ace flush, and then lost with Aces vs. Kings when a King hit the board."

Was up to 13k, but spewed like 5K running QQ into AA on a 7 high board, killmeplz.

I have like 7.8K, Sledge has 7.2K. (he says Llevan and Ripple, what is 10% of £0? soz lol)

Run me good plzzzzzz.

Anything above £0 is a bonus and like money found so gooooooooooooooooooo Sledgeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 05, 2008, 10:33:53 PM »

primate update.  Monkey boy on 12.5k at 1st break.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2008, 10:34:28 PM »

Run me good plzzzzzz.

GoGo. Good Luck Kid.

Did you appreciate my Sledge Benoit photoshop?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: