blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 12:29:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monthly £300 Freezeout Day 1 - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monthly £300 Freezeout Day 1 - Interactive  (Read 80632 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: April 05, 2008, 10:55:19 PM »

Another local is this fellow, Mazhar Latif, more familiar as Latif around these parts. A veteran of the Nottingham felt and a friendly face around many of the East Midland venues, Latif is currently on 22k.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 05, 2008, 10:55:25 PM »

How are the text updates going?
 scared

marvellously thanks

just need an updater to check the inbox now lol!

(real answer: slowly, but we will fight them on the beaches, and perservere to see if its an idea worth pursuing)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: April 05, 2008, 10:56:21 PM »

Waheed Ashraf, or Wade (does anyone go by their birth name in poker these days?) is struggling with just 4k.

Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: April 05, 2008, 10:57:29 PM »

scared

marvellously thanks

(real answer: slowly, but we will fight them on the beaches, and perservere to see if its an idea worth pursuing)

Good idea for the biiger tournies i reckon where its hard for the updaters to get round.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: April 05, 2008, 10:57:46 PM »

scared

marvellously thanks

The inbox has been checked, as it was five minutes ago, and low and behold, we do have a text...

Bongo
test123
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: April 05, 2008, 10:59:47 PM »

Serial chip go getter Pete Linton is up to 31k. He flopped a flush with 9-8s on a Jack high board and was, much to his surprise, paid off by Chase Wilson's J-4. I think Pete reputation worked in his favour there, but then again, I would have called the tea-leaf with bottom pair if it were me.
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: April 05, 2008, 11:00:49 PM »

We could have a good game of Countdown with some of the names on the list.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 05, 2008, 11:02:32 PM »

scared

marvellously thanks

The inbox has been checked, as it was five minutes ago, and low and behold, we do have a text...

Bongo
test123

see my real answer above!

I agree with Tractor, suitable for huge unwieldy comps with 400 runners....but we need to test it out first

My eyes are open wide
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: April 05, 2008, 11:10:08 PM »

Apparently there are some kind of technical difficulties with the system at the desk as well - I went back to ask if I could have a full player list, but the gentleman there told me that something in the system has changed since last month and they are no longer able to print or email us a player list, unless we are prepared to wait a few days for him to call the IT engineer-types and for them to get back to him. Sad Alas, no full player list for us today - sorry, Horneris. Hopefully full player lists will be back next month...
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 05, 2008, 11:11:15 PM »

scared

marvellously thanks

Bongo
test123

I agree with Tractor, suitable for huge unwieldy comps with 400 runners....but we need to test it out first

How many of the players know about the txt system?

Maybe an idea to make up some small flyers for the tables for next time you try this, definitely a good idea.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 05, 2008, 11:13:46 PM »

scared

marvellously thanks

Bongo
test123

How many of the players know about the txt system?

Maybe an idea to make up some small flyers for the tables for next time you try this, definitely a good idea.

agreed, ty. From small acorns.....

My eyes are open wide
LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 05, 2008, 11:14:10 PM »

Apparently there are some kind of technical difficulties with the system at the desk as well - I went back to ask if I could have a full player list, but the gentleman there told me that something in the system has changed since last month and they are no longer able to print or email us a player list, unless we are prepared to wait a few days for him to call the IT engineer-types and for them to get back to him. Sad Alas, no full player list for us today - sorry, Horneris. Hopefully full player lists will be back next month...

Payout structure and actual number of starters if available please.
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: April 05, 2008, 11:15:51 PM »

Meanwhile I can say with relative confidence that our current chip leader is Chili, with around 40k. She tells me she had 32k at the break, and has since knocked out a player. Said player raised her blind, and Chili re-raised with A-K; Mr Player called. The flop came down a not-very-good-if-you-have-A-K 9-T-J, but Chili put him in anyway, figuring it was worth a gamble - Mr Player called with pocket Eights for a pair and a straight draw, but no straight and a King on the river sent him packing.

Incidentally as we were chatting, Chili's dinner arrived. She claims it is an omelette-pizza, which does not sound like a real dish to me. I feel very strongly that it should be one or the other. So, what do we reckon? Omelette or pizza? I stole a french fry. Smiley

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: April 05, 2008, 11:17:18 PM »

Actual number of starters currently displayed on the board = 173

Payout structure = to be located
LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 05, 2008, 11:21:23 PM »

Actual number of starters currently displayed on the board = 173

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who was the peskey extra man
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: