blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:29:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  PokerStars.Com EPT Monte Carlo: Day 2- Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PokerStars.Com EPT Monte Carlo: Day 2- Interactive  (Read 89776 times)
danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: April 14, 2008, 10:19:09 PM »

Other Things I Saw Before We Got Kicked Out:

Our Shaving Injuries Of The Day winner doubled up with Aces against a Mateyboy's pocket Tens.

Also Jan Heitmann took down a tasty pot with some aggressive betting and totally still impassiveness - it is most impressive how still he can be (although from where I was standing I could see him blinking furiously and looking his Mateyboy opponent up and down behind his aviators). He's on around 70k.

--------

THERE WILL HERE BE A BRIEF PAUSE WHILE WE LEG IT TO BEAT THE QUEUE FOR TAXIS - REPORTING WILL CONTINUE FROM OUR BEDSIT. CHIP COUNTS ALSO TO FOLLOW
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: April 14, 2008, 10:19:41 PM »

And on that note, Big TK has announced the final five hands, which, as on the previous two days, is a clear signal for all media to leave the area whilst they count chips, bag up and give each other a big firm pat on the back. So, if anything dramatic occurs in those final few hands, we'll have to examine the end of day chip count list (which I am told will arrive tonight) with a fine tooth comb to see who those late climbers, and consequently de-climbers, are. So, until then, sleep well, and be sure to join us back here on blonde tomorrow, same bat-time, same bat-channel.

Au revoir, mes peeps.

GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 14, 2008, 10:51:08 PM »

Great updates guys, very entertaining Smiley

I think my 5 picks are still in that must be like some sort of record for me Bandits 5 FTW!!

danafish

banjos!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: April 14, 2008, 10:52:16 PM »

Great updates guys, very entertaining Smiley

I think my 5 picks are still in that must be like some sort of record for me Bandits 5 FTW!!

It's just like TheReader said. Your luck must be changing. Go buy a lottery ticket!
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 14, 2008, 10:54:34 PM »

That was officially the quickest ever transfer from Media Room to Bedsit we have ever accomplished.  The queue for taxis if you leave it too long is horrific, and we are willing to sacrifice being sociable and ignoring players' bad beat stories for a bit of relaxation and booze that doesn't cost the earth.

Aaaanyway - before we were interrupted by the early finish -

I was going to say that Woody Deck has 170k and left with 40 mins still on the clock.  "Arrive late, leave early," he remarked before admitting that he "had a life" and therefore wasn't used to the poker players' nocturnal lifestyle.

I was also going to say that I am not 100% about that van Til count.

I was also going to say that we've been promised chip counts tonight eventually, so if we're still awake (no guarantees) we'll try to get tomorrow's thread going.

That is all.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 14, 2008, 11:12:28 PM »

Great updates guys!

how many more days to play in this event?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
jpean

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 14, 2008, 11:19:36 PM »

I think that the Final table is Friday...

nice coverage ! thanks

trying to stay at $0.10/$0.25...
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 14, 2008, 11:26:36 PM »

That was officially the quickest ever transfer from Media Room to Bedsit we have ever accomplished.  The queue for taxis if you leave it too long is horrific, and we are willing to sacrifice being sociable and ignoring players' bad beat stories for a bit of relaxation and booze that doesn't cost the earth.

Aaaanyway - before we were interrupted by the early finish -

I was going to say that Woody Deck has 170k and left with 40 mins still on the clock.  "Arrive late, leave early," he remarked before admitting that he "had a life" and therefore wasn't used to the poker players' nocturnal lifestyle.

I was also going to say that I am not 100% about that van Til count.

I was also going to say that we've been promised chip counts tonight eventually, so if we're still sober(no guarantees) we'll try to get tomorrow's thread going.

That is all.

FYP!

taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 15, 2008, 01:37:59 AM »

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
alexross
nhggfu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: April 15, 2008, 02:34:24 AM »

tyty

menlo and sorel for FT obv.