blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:49:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272482 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Your Own Obituary
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your Own Obituary  (Read 8322 times)
steeveg

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2008, 12:43:59 PM »

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2008, 12:59:18 PM »

I wonder if 400 years down the line people will be reading the threads on this forum from this time and wondering if flushy ever got a life partner, red-dog ever played a ladbrokes comp he never cashed in and if sark ever got round to writing a book about his favorite type of cactus.
Suited_Jock

i-reraise.blogspot.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2008, 01:14:43 PM »

Lest my death not be in vain.. I found out pokerstars was rigged proof under second set of flowers on left.. lee jones killed me.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2008, 01:44:46 PM »

"Fk my life."

Tuffster

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2008, 01:47:41 PM »

We have made a will but needs to be adjusted.

It's always a good idea to keep your Wills up to date. I was helping my parents to sort out their estates (just in case, as my Father just retired) and in their respective Wills it states that in the event of both dying that my uncle gets custody of my brother and I.

That's nice to know as both of us are over 30, married and the Bruv has kids of his own!

Does that mean I can bump them off and then quit my job and live with my Uncle?

Insanity Takes it toll......

......Please have correct change.
The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2008, 02:34:54 PM »

Please join me in remembering a great icon of the poker community.

Chezger Duke died yesterday of a yeast infection and complications from repeated bat beats He was 88.

Duke was buried in a pint glass shaped coffin. The gravesite was piled high with empty bottles of Corona NFL.

Attendants at the graveside included the 186 year old head of Worldwide Media Inc, TK who took time off controlling all of the world's television. Also there to pay respects was Red-Dog the new CEO of Countryside Ownership & Dodgy Photo's Ltd.

Father Jack delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Duke as a man who never knew how much he had drank, never fell down and was always ready for a laugh.

Various members of the “Ladies Dancing Community” were also in attendance bemoaning loss of income.

He was not considered a very smart man, wasting much of his money on silly draws, bad reads, liquid gold and loose women. Despite being a little off the pace at times, he still, as a crusty old man, was considered a role model for many to aspire to.

The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 2 minutes out of respect for the maximum time he ever spent in a poker tournament.

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2008, 02:42:50 PM »

Way to go Duke!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2008, 02:47:14 PM »

Chezger Duke died yesterday of a yeast infection and complications from repeated bat beats He was 88.

Duke was buried in a pint glass shaped coffin. The gravesite was piled high with empty bottles of Corona NFL.

Attendants at the graveside included the 186 year old head of Worldwide Media Inc, TK who took time off controlling all of the world's television. Also there to pay respects was Red-Dog the new CEO of Countryside Ownership & Dodgy Photo's Ltd.

Father Jack delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Duke as a man who never knew how much he had drank, never fell down and was always ready for a laugh.

Various members of the “Ladies Dancing Community” were also in attendance bemoaning loss of income.

He was not considered a very smart man, wasting much of his money on silly draws, bad reads, liquid gold and loose women. Despite being a little off the pace at times, he still, as a crusty old man, was considered a role model for many to aspire to.

The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 2 minutes out of respect for the maximum time he ever spent in a poker tournament.

RIP   

The older I get, the better I was.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2008, 02:53:41 PM »

You missed a bit off the end.

"The duke, a firm believer in reincarnation, died peacefully.  The last words to pass his lips were: "Let's go round again!".

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2008, 03:02:18 PM »

Tom that gag really made me p155 myself "gone but not for cotton"   class.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2008, 03:12:58 PM »

off topic.,,..,,.

there was a poetry competition in australia,and it was down to the last 2 finalists
1 a priest the other a labourer
the last final word comes up to make a poem out of this

"""TIMBUKTU"""
the priest is first up and comes up with this classic all in an aussie accent

ive been a priest all of my life,
ive had no kids coz ive had no wife,
ive read the good book through and through,
all the way to """TIMBUKTU """

the crowd goes wild hooray its the best la,de,da,de,da..,.,,.etc

the labourer turn in an aussie accent

now me and my mate Tim,we were  in a tent,
three girls were sent down,they were heaven sent,
we drank fosters larger all night through
i bucked one,and TIMBUKTU 

try and remember that when your p1553d

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
roverthtaeh

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2008, 04:16:19 PM »

"Here I lie, stiff at last."

When I grow up, I'm gonna be stable.
When I grow up, I'm gonna turn the tables.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2008, 12:30:36 PM »

Now i'm on tilt
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2008, 10:58:15 PM »

The reading of his last will and testament will be on Tuesday morning. I am sure you are all dying to know who will get the two comics, and to whom he has left the balloon.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2008, 11:01:32 PM »

The reading of his last will and testament will be on Tuesday morning. I am sure you are all dying to know who will get the two comics, and to whom he has left the balloon.

i'll have the balloon....
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: