blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 10:47:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273068 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  £50 rebuy at Luton last night
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: £50 rebuy at Luton last night  (Read 7556 times)
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2008, 11:53:16 PM »

I had about 4500 and he covered me - he had over 10k

alot ofpeople wont agree with me but i can find an argument for just jamming here

I hear ya!
M3boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2008, 12:37:46 AM »

Great Thread!

One of the best I have read for a while
M3boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2008, 12:43:45 AM »

Incidently, what do you think of his call with AK in his position with his chips?

I am pushing all day long with AK there in this situation. Or would you call with the AK and shove on any flop?

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2008, 12:47:14 AM »

Incidently, what do you think of his call with AK in his position with his chips?

I am pushing all day long with AK there in this situation. Or would you call with the AK and shove on any flop?

horrible play obv. miss the flop then do half your stack almost. lol quality imo.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2008, 01:38:21 AM »

live poker ftw

If you could multi table live i reckon i would own Grovesnor by the end of 2010

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2008, 02:03:31 AM »

live poker ftw

If you could multi table live i reckon i would owe Grovesnor lots by the end of 2010

FYP
RobS

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2008, 03:01:03 AM »

I would have folded the AK pre - out of position with A-high no need to get involved imo, the raiser has made a substantial raise and so it's quite likely ace high is behind here (which it was). Fold and wait for a better situation.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2008, 03:33:22 AM »

I would have folded the AK pre - out of position with A-high no need to get involved imo, the raiser has made a substantial raise and so it's quite likely ace high is behind here (which it was). Fold and wait for a better situation.

+1 playing with fire imo
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2008, 08:17:16 AM »

The original raiser raised 3.5 BBs from the cut off...folding AK here is criminal.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
M3boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2008, 08:20:01 AM »

Rob, this is ecatly what I would do , I just like to offer different plays to see people's thoughts
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2008, 08:27:43 AM »

Rob, this is ecatly what I would do , I just like to offer different plays to see people's thoughts

So what do you play at this stage of the competition?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2008, 09:25:17 AM »

boldie stop posting, please, its like watching a turtle on his back!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2008, 09:30:16 AM »

No wonder we need 20,000 chips

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
M3boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2008, 09:48:23 AM »

James/Jim

Meaning?
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2008, 10:29:13 AM »

The bb has tracey well out chipped and folding ak to a cut off raise in an unraised pot???   

He has to raise here and put her to a decision..... This is the essence of no limit...

If your going to run that scared then play limit poker.....and dont go outside in case you get hit by a falling piano

AK is a drawing hand which you play with strength...it has the potential to be a massive hand but if you miss you must be able to get away from it...fold if you like but dont flat call out of position... that is the worst possible play

The cut off range is wider in an unraised pot and reraising here defines your hand and gives you the old 2 ways to win a pot...i think if tracey is re raised here for her tourney life she folds.....

Folding AK here with substantial chip advantage ( even out of position ) against a cut off raise is hugely weak...please play against me

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: