blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:24:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  prop bets,,im maD MASSIVE UPDATE
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: prop bets,,im maD MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 27338 times)
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2008, 06:55:28 PM »

I cant help but think that Sofa must have spotted some rift in space and time that makes him this confident, but stick me down for $400, pending obviously terms and conditions being published at some point.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2008, 06:56:37 PM »

If you find Asil Nadir on your trip round the wrong side of the Island, let the authorities know

This is ridiculous. Either its a wind up or he hasn't thought it through. No one can be this mad.

Still I suppose we can do a Prison Break style "get sofa out of clink" thread when he is detained for swimming in the wrong waters....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2008, 07:33:56 PM »

I cant help but think that Sofa must have spotted some rift in space and time that makes him this confident, but stick me down for $400, pending obviously terms and conditions being published at some point.
no probs dave
a few people been asking for terms/condition

I WILL SWIM AROUND THE ISLAND OF CYPRUS IN LESS THAN 96 HOURS THE ONLY AIDS WHEN I SWIM WILL BE A WETSUIT/LIFEJACKET FLIP FINS AND BODY SWIM GLOVES (AND A WINDSURF BOARD TO SLEEP ON NO SAIL AND NO PADDLE AND NO SWIMMING WHEN IM ON THE BOARD, NO BEING TOWED BY A ROPE/CHAIN ETC),THE WHOLE TRIP IS APROX 400 MILES I AIM TO DO THIS ON THE 1ST JULY TILL THE 4TH JULY 2008 WEATHER PERMITTING IT WILL GIVE ME A MONTH WINDOW TO DO THIS,BUT TBH IM SURE IF I DONT START ON THE 1ST IM SURE IT WILL BE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AFTER THAT WEATHER PERMITTING...,.,.,CMON TONY SHOW US YOUR WONGA.,.,.

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2008, 07:45:24 PM »

no probs dave

I WILL SWIM AROUND THE ISLAND OF CYPRUS IN LESS THAN 96 HOURS THE ONLY AIDS WHEN I SWIM WILL BE A WETSUIT/LIFEJACKET FLIP FINS AND BODY SWIM GLOVES (AND A WINDSURF BOARD TO SLEEP ON NO SAIL AND NO PADDLE AND NO SWIMMING WHEN IM ON THE BOARD, NO BEING TOWED BY A ROPE/CHAIN ETC),THE WHOLE TRIP IS APROX 400 MILES I AIM TO DO THIS ON THE 1ST JULY TILL THE 4TH JULY 2008 WEATHER PERMITTING IT WILL GIVE ME A MONTH WINDOW TO DO THIS,BUT TBH IM SURE IF I DONT START ON THE 1ST IM SURE IT WILL BE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AFTER THAT WEATHER PERMITTING...,.,.,CMON TONY SHOW US YOUR WONGA.,.,.

All good, im in, $400
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2008, 07:54:40 PM »

no probs dave

OK, count me in, I'll have £500 worth. I'm on board.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2008, 07:56:16 PM »

why does this quote spring to mind?

One of these days in your travels, a guy is going to come up to you and show you a nice brand-new deck of cards on which the seal is not yet broken, and this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the Jack of Spades jump out of the deck and squirt cider in your ear. But, son, do not bet this man, for as sure as you are standing there, you are going to end up with an earful of cider

sofa can you give us a link to the flip fins and gloves you'll be wearing?

also can you give us an idea of how the tides and wind will help/hinder you? I asume that you've calculated when to go to sleep so that you'll be pushed in the right direction? how far do you think you'll travel like that?

i genuinely wish you all the best in squirting cider in everyones' ears Smiley
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2008, 07:59:35 PM »

One of these days in your travels, a guy is going to come up to you and show you a nice brand-new deck of cards on which the seal is not yet broken, and this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the Jack of Spades jump out of the deck and squirt cider in your ear. But, son, do not bet this man, for as sure as you are standing there, you are going to end up with an earful of cider

also can you give us an idea of how the tides and wind will help/hinder you? I asume that you've calculated when to go to sleep so that you'll be pushed in the right direction? how far do you think you'll travel like that?

Or, more succintly, as an old mucker of mine used to say.....

If you see a weasel sleeping, piss in it's ear.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2008, 08:19:09 PM »

here are my gloves and fins but i have diffrent colour but exact same,,,,.,.,.,.,.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2008, 08:21:31 PM »

[ x ] This thread is no good without pics of Sofa in his gear.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2008, 08:24:00 PM »

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2008, 08:24:53 PM »

i been waiting for that lololololol
 i look fat in my wet suit..,,.if i get in the water tomorrow i will have a few pics taken and put them on here for you.,.,

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2008, 08:34:08 PM »

i been waiting for that lololololol
 i look fat in my wet suit..,,.if i get in the water tomorrow i will have a few pics taken and put them on here for you.,.,

What do you mean look fat?

Don't let Greepeace spot you...

The older I get, the better I was.
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2008, 08:37:34 PM »

i been waiting for that lol

What do you mean look fat?

Don't let Greepeace spot you...

okokokok groucho get you poke out and av it on.,.,

Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2008, 10:38:17 PM »

How are you going to get the bet verified if you complete it?  Is there anyone reputable we can escrow with before hand?  If the swim goes unattempted within that month timeframe do we win?  Please add a term that under no condition can any equipment other than that specified, or any equipment specified that contains a motor means the bet is exempt

Rooky9

TheAuditor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2008, 11:25:29 PM »

I'm in for the $300 metioned earlier. Should i win anything from it (which surely there is more chance of that than me shitting brown shit in the morning) then I'll knock half of it into the charity I'm rasing money for on my 10km run next week.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: