blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:45:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  prop bets,,im maD MASSIVE UPDATE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: prop bets,,im maD MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 27339 times)
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2008, 02:42:14 PM »

Will there ever be a boy born that can swim faster than a shark?
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2008, 02:48:15 PM »

Will there ever be a boy born that can swim faster than a shark?

Only if it's a dead shark!!

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2008, 03:42:22 PM »

well just came back from my atempt at 8 miles in under an hour.,.,.,.i didnt do it,.,it took me 1 hour 35 min to go 6.5 miles.,.,and the wind changed direction and the waves were just to high aprox 3 meters high this is the first time in the last 8 weeks this has happened, i was fighting a losing battle so decided to come back to the villa and rest.,,..,the more i think about it the more it looks impossible.,.but what the hell im gonna do it,,,,

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2008, 03:45:10 PM »

i forgot to mention i was talking to one of the guys who does the glass bottom boat trips today and he said he will GIVE me his boat if i do it in less than 3 days.,.,.,silly barsteward.,.,what do they want? blood ?

Rooky9

TheAuditor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2008, 03:46:55 PM »

that in itself is a cracking effort. But can you imagine how tired you'd be after 10 hours, 20hours....90?!!

Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2008, 03:52:23 PM »

So are the bets on?  If we can escrow somewhere i'm happy to bet $1k

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2008, 03:56:34 PM »

all bets taken i will ask tk if i can put a sticky on the board to list entrants
i would like to get some idea over the next 12-13 days of who wants to be on and for how much...

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2008, 04:37:32 PM »

How exactly do you plan on getting passage for yourself and suport boat to cross into occupied waters, and back out again?

Forget all the rest of it, that's the biggest stumbling block, arrested by the occupying Turkish army is the most likey outcome!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2008, 04:56:42 PM »

Defo interested in having a cheeky $500ish on this! Keep us posted. As Mr Pie said 'if its on we may come to spectate'!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2008, 05:12:41 PM »

How exactly do you plan on getting passage for yourself and suport boat to cross into occupied waters, and back out again?

Forget all the rest of it, that's the biggest stumbling block, arrested by the occupying Turkish army is the most likey outcome!
hi mate its nowhere near as bad as it used to be .,.,we will have our passports on the line and i have already asked if this is ok.,.,first they said noway and then they said so long as we let them know when we are crossing and over 1km from the  beach line...get your old man to come and watch my start.,.,
when you come over i have a few good places for you to try.,.,,.,

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2008, 05:36:03 PM »

Does he get a t-shirt if he does it?

no fcking way

Yes, he will get a T-Shirt. Sofa, that is, not Bolt. Ever.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2008, 05:39:14 PM »

all bets taken i will ask tk if i can put a sticky on the board to list entrantsi would like to get some idea over the next 12-13 days of who wants to be on and for how much...

Fine by me.,,,,,,\\\\\\

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2008, 05:40:06 PM »

Has someone informed the Japanese and Norwegian whaling fleets about this, just in case they get itchy trigger fingers on their harpoons?

Harsh. True, but harsh.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2008, 06:32:02 PM »

hi mate its nowhere near as bad as it used to be .,.,we will have our passports on the line and i have already asked if this is ok.,.,first they said noway and then they said so long as we let them know when we are crossing and over 1km from the  beach line...get your old man to come and watch my start.,.,

Seriously!!? Both sides have said its ok? I know things have improved but i would be shocked if it had gone this far!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2008, 06:41:51 PM »

Seriously!!? Both sides have said its ok? I know things have improved but i would be shocked if it had gone this far!

I'll be shocked if sofa gets that far.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: