blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:23:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Blondes go mad!!!!! staking Ironside for the wsope PLO event
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blondes go mad!!!!! staking Ironside for the wsope PLO event  (Read 83799 times)
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2008, 10:01:54 PM »

PM me your address Ironand i will just send you a cheque or Postal order.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
Ecosse

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2008, 10:02:19 PM »

Why can't ironside PM people his bank account / sort code and people can just transfer direct ?

Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2008, 10:37:17 PM »

I'll take 0.1% ....thats 0.1% closer Iron, How far off are you getting the stake?

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2008, 10:47:48 PM »

Iron it looks like im gonna cash in the WSOP Fantasy pick. If I cash I pledge whatever I win as my total share purchase.

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2008, 10:56:00 PM »

I don't see the need for an escrow company (LOL Ironside!) I'm sure most are happy just sending the money and if not, there's plenty of reputable people on here that could do it.  Just seems a bit of a waste of money, time and effort.

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2008, 11:02:05 PM »

I don't see the need for an escrow company (LOL Ironside!) I'm sure most are happy just sending the money and if not, there's plenty of reputable people on here that could do it.  Just seems a bit of a waste of money, time and effort.

escrowing funds would be completely ridic and not actually serve any purpose. if ironstein really wanted to grim people without playing he could just unregister after the escrower had bought him in. and if he cashes only he can collect anyway so no use for escrowing after the tourney

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
moanster
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2008, 02:42:48 AM »

if you put it on e-bay, buy it now 1x £7.50 for 0.1% I will take 1 and pay through paypal 
GL
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2008, 04:33:49 AM »

Do you mean escrow or are you talking about eating snails?

yep, ur deffo still my no.1 poster andrew. gl ironside, lets gogogoogogo.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2008, 07:22:05 AM »

Friday Night

I was really struggling to get the energy to drive the 90 mins through to the game at 10:30pm I got a text asking why I wasn't there I told them I would be there at midnight and promptly left. As I arrived 2 players were leaving so I got a seat straight away. Its a 1/2 game with a minimum sit down of £100 most people buy in for £100 and when they bust they top up with £100. I normally sit with £200 and did so again tonight with a few pull up in my wallet in chips and cash.

First Hand of Note

The game is very lively and without anything remarkable I got up to £400 when the game of 5 card PLO single flop was chosen by TheAdmiral (blonde member), its usual in this game for a raise to £7 called in all spots with most people seeing the flop this hand was strange as TheAdmiral made it £7 the SB called I reraised to £25 with AA662ds aces all the early limpers would normally call but only TheAdmiral and SB called a flop of AT6 all diamonds wast the best of flops and i wanted to get a free turn card but knew it was unlikely the SB moves all in for £53 I wanted to isolate or get it all in there as Theadmiral had me covered. I made a huge mistake in not betting the pot I just made it £150 to play, it was called and the 2 of clubs on the turn was the worst card I could of seen. When I checked and got raised I passed with £190 back as there was only 3 tens 2 twos 1 six and an ace to hit, I knew I played the hand badly and quickly recouped my composure only for a T to hit the river and the admiral took down the whole pot with Q7d via the sb 53d.

Second Hand of Note

Very next hand is 6 card PLO double flop and its £25 to me in the sb with suited low cards with 3 callers already and 2 more behind me ready to call, I called the bet flop 1 came down 468h flop 2 came down QJ4c. I checked with the intention of folding to a bet I knew I had low flushes without looking at my cards and knew they were no good the reraise preflop made it £91 all in and I checked my cards while everyone else folded I looked and saw the 53h and 82c shit I thought nearly a straight flush but as I fanned my cards out in my hand I spotted the 7h as well, now I thought I was likely the All in had a better flush in clubs so I wanted one of the 2 players behind to come in so flat called, but they didn't oblige so I said I think its a split after 2 blanks hit on turn and river the other guy looked at me strange as he had both Aces but no other club and had hit top trips on the club side so my straight flush had beaten his Ace high flush and my 8 flush had taken the other board so I had gotten back the chips I had thrown away the previous hand.

Third Hand of Note

The next notable hand was playing 6 PLO single flop again on TheAdmirals button. I had not much of a hand pre but the 345 2 diamond flop looked pretty with my A6d with a 2 for the 2nd nuts straight with improvers, i was missing a 7, anyway the turn was seen by myself and TheAdmiral there was already over £200 in the pot, a 7 came on the turn which was about as perfect as it could get but i was still scared of the board pairing and also though if i bet the pot he would call with the 68 letting me free roll to the diamond (unless he did have outs to the boat) it was folded though and I took another nice pot.

Fourth Hand of Note

The next hand of note was a PLO8 hand (always single flops for HI/LO) on a QT8 2 club flop I wasn't the bothered with my top set and wasn't going to get too committed on flop hoping to see a cheap turn which was achieved with everyone checking it round. The turn brought an off suited 2 and I checked again a push for £60 from the guy (£1 left) 2 too my left was called in 3 spots it gave me the odds to call (hadn't put anyone on the straight as they would of bet out on flop) with the board ready very draw heavy I didn't want to get carried away as every wrapper low and flush draw would call and there would be so many bullets to dodge the guy behind me also called and 6 of us saw the turn which was a lovely 2 but a £100 bet on river got no action not even from the guy with £1 left I was still happy with the pot and how it played as I got paid the odds without putting my stack at risk.

Final Hand of the Night

The final hand 7 card PLO single of the night saw me flop the 2nd nut flush draw which was checked round, and hit bottom set on the turn as it was last hand of night everyone puts in £5 pre so when I called a turn bet there was over £200 in the pot the river hit my flush but I wasn't prepared to bet it even though I would have expected the nut flush draw to bet the flop, I thought I was good and was prepared to call down a bet on river I didn't want to bet out and face a reraise it was checked down and my 2nd nut flush took it down.

profit for night £650

Comedy Hand of the Night

A hand I am trying to forget, it was PLO double flop I was last to act on the flop and bet out £40 with 2 pair on both boards and a wrapper straight on one of the flops. I was check raised by the player on my left. for another £53, For some strange reason (brain fart) I called thinking I was behind on one if not both boards. But I scooped both pots without improving in fact on the flop where I had the wrappers thE board pair counterfeiting my 2 pair but I still won both pots.

Anyone of my Shareholders want to tell me what a prat I was in any of the hands please feel free
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 01:10:36 AM by Ironside » Logged

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2008, 11:35:52 AM »

I would but I have no idea what you were saying and which hand was which Wink

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2008, 11:52:48 AM »

if you put it on e-bay, buy it now 1x £7.50 for 0.1% I will take 1 and pay through paypal 
GL

good idea, might even get more backers

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2008, 12:04:12 PM »

I'm backing you, but there's no way I'm reading the reports of the hands you've played unless someone else writes them, and no way I'm giving my money to a gastropod.

Seriously though, using any third-party escrow or payment system will mean that hundreds of pounds are wasted.  The easiest way to do this is to set up a savings account (with no limit on the amount that can be withdrawn at any time) and people transfer the money to this account.  No charges, everyone has a bank account, and for the ones that don't (if there are a few) they can transfer the money on blonde or give the cash to Ironstein.

If people want the money to be held in escrow, then it's as simple as someone who is trusted opening up the account and then them dealing with the money.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 12:06:15 PM by kinboshi » Logged

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2008, 01:37:41 PM »

people transfer the money to this account.

how? can't see how to do this on my internet banking. remember having to pay £20 to do some money transfer when I bought my house.

Suited_Jock

i-reraise.blogspot.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2008, 01:39:51 PM »

people transfer the money to this account.

how? can't see how to do this on my internet banking. remember having to pay £20 to do some money transfer when I bought my house.

That woulda been a CHAPS transfer..

Shud be an option like 3rd party payments within ur online banking.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2008, 02:08:30 PM »

its a 1/2 game with a minium sit down of £100 most people buy in for £100 and when they bust they top up with £100

Tight bastards!!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: