blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:29:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Amsterdam Master Classics Day One Live Update
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Amsterdam Master Classics Day One Live Update  (Read 51075 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2005, 04:36:23 PM »

Hi to The Rookie, "WIN BABY WIN". Brian has just won his seat for the $10,000 Foxwoods WPT.

And to M3Boy. He's thrown Charmaine off the computer so he can watch.

We are on a 5 minute break right now.

I've gotta start playing  more often, Kudos!

The older I get, the better I was.
Balloo

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2005, 04:37:27 PM »

Is malcom still in? Or did he try and trap someone again?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2005, 04:39:03 PM »

Hi Charmaine. Sorry no pics yet, but we ARE working on it. But we are lucky to even be in here, most of the usual Updating Teams have not been able to get in, so we can't push it too hard. But we wll get some soon, & we have a nice library of pics too, so bear with us.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2005, 04:40:55 PM »

Hoody-wearing Simon Hennessey got off to a less-than-perfect start with the following hand (which he'd written in great detail on a little pad- how handy for me):

Holding  he called a raise of 325 from an early-position raiser.  The flop was  , the guy bet 200, call.  The turn came  , this time the guy bet 200 and called Simon's 800 raise.  The river brought the  , and Simon called 2,000 to find his opponent holding  Ah two hearts for the gutshotted straight.  Seems somehow apt, considering his apparel...

But then I saw him win a couple of thousand with Aces, so he looked a little happier.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2005, 04:41:19 PM »

Hi Balloo  I have not found Malcolm McKinley yet, but I'll try & look him up shortly. It's VERY crowded here, & the tables are in 4 or 5 different areas.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Milkybarkid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2005, 04:41:59 PM »

GL all...... i unfortunately had my flight booked and was ready to come out on Mon only to become really poorly Sunday night so couldn't make it. Very annoying!

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2005, 04:42:30 PM »

yeah where is the red fox must have blinded down to 9.2k by now

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2005, 04:44:23 PM »

Hi to two veterans who have both tuned in, Karabiner & sixpac. Gooo the Saga Boys.

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2005, 04:44:38 PM »

As the players went to break, I got chatting to floorman Laurens Dekker, who is a blondeite-to-be, he assures me, after asking what was meant by "gutshot" and "double belly-buster" and receiving satisfactory descriptions from me and David Lloyd.  Despite all the restrictions the staff are friendly and we don't seem to be having too much trouble sneaking up to the tables and asking our followees for their counts.

JustJo

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2005, 04:46:30 PM »

Great Updates as usual Jenn, good luck on Blue Square later !!   thumbs up

Jo xx

Carpe Diem
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2005, 04:52:05 PM »

Ta very much Jo - although I wouldn't worry about the disruption to service - I am likely to be back in no time.  Thanks to Tony for his assistance with speedy connection, without which all this multitasking would be nigh on impossible.

I think Tikay's gone to get counts now, and I am sure he'll be able to find Malcolm eventually, if he's still in.  Which is more than likely.  It feels like the blind levels are three hours, but that might just be the fact that they're an hour and a half and I am a little sleep-deprived...

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2005, 05:03:19 PM »

Veteran Huh?  Saga Huh?

Jen you must keep Tikay away from those "coffee" shops  Roll Eyes

But I can recommend Paradiso and Melkveg  tongue

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2005, 05:05:32 PM »

Fingers crossed, but it looks like this corner of the bar is sufficiently out-of-the-way to have got us a settled update post, from which I can see only a wall and the side of the bar, but a few steps in the right direction lead to the Pit, where most of the action is.  Tikay's back with some more up to the minute information...

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2005, 05:07:32 PM »

Just spotted Harry D, I missed him earlier, he is on the same table as Carlio & Pascal. Harry has 9k. He says Hi to all his fellow blondeites.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2005, 05:08:57 PM »

If Harry D has a particularly tough decision to make, I'm sure we wouldn't mind helping if he wants to chuck a quick thread up, answers within three minutes..six different answers, but answers anyway

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: