blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:44:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesq.com GUKPT Luton: Day 1a - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesq.com GUKPT Luton: Day 1a - Interactive  (Read 58399 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2008, 04:51:31 PM »

More mischief from Ariston.

I spoke to Brad Shaw, whilst encaged in the zoo-like smoking facilities here in Luton. He was bemoaning his luck, losing a decent pot on an ace high flop when a six fell on the river and his opponent made aces up to his A-Q.

"I knew exactly where I was throughout the hand. I knew the guy was fishing with a rag ace! Rivered again."

As I re-entered the card-room, Tikay told me about a hand Ariston had played beautifully..."So he had A-6..."

...........hmmmm sounds familiar!

Ariston had done a rather ungentlemanly hit and run after mugging Brad for half his stack and is now causing carnage with his blossoming $20,000 on a different table. This wasn't an end to the drama on table Tikay though as suddenly we had an all-in!

Two players, Neil Bethune and an unnamed opponent saw a two spades three clubs flop. On the Two Diamonds turn Neil bet out and was check-raised, only to move all-in!

He was called and he turned over pocket threes for a full house, only for mateyboy to sadly flip over 4-5 for the nut straight. He stared morosely at the board hoping for some outs to appear but none did, meaning he was left short and nearly out, whilst Neil doubled up with a smile.

When I asked tikay what happened to Ariston, he just shrugged his shoulders and said, "We had a vote."
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2008, 04:53:11 PM »

Maurice McCarthy is OUT. He gambled on a flush draw with , but ran into the diddly pocket queens of Tim Flanders. No improvement.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2008, 04:54:04 PM »

Maurice McCarthy is OUT. He gambled on a flush draw with , but ran into the diddly pocket queens of Tim Flanders. No improvement.

And here is Flanders after winning that hand...

JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2008, 04:54:21 PM »

Table 19:

Terence Owens
Gurinder Purewal
Richard Lynch
Chris Moorman
Richard Prew
K Dionysiou
N Tang
Panicos Ellinas

Table 20:

Jeff "Jaffacake" Kimber
Jeff Sharpe
Andy Andreou
Nicholas Crisp
Mick Fletcher
Martin William
Michael Piper
Alex Martin

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2008, 04:56:51 PM »

Simultaneously, we'll also be treated to some proud blonde flag flying in the shape of the tikayster, the vinnster, the Prewster, the Hickster and the er... Rutterster among many other blondeites, perhaps most notably fellow updaters Jen 'bring on more doors!' Mason and Dana 'I shall donate all my winnings to the Beagle' Immanuel.

No Hickster unfortunately. The better half tells me my Birthday celebrations this weekend are more important. Pah, I disagreed. DTD deepstack it is then.

all Blondes!

sigh is inNR no bet at bsq? had£5 on you nick!!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2008, 05:01:00 PM »

Jen grabbed me as I walked past to relate an intesting exit hand from her table.

Paul Hassan Mehmet raised to 600 preflop, only to pick up no less than FIVE calls! Crikey!

The flop came T-6-7 and Paul led for 2,000, receiving a sole caller in Andy Warnes.

The turn was a blank and the chips now went in, Andy calling Paul's shove with A-T, which you might have thought was a bit light, until Paul turned over Q-T for just top pair with a worse kicker!

"He didn't even have a redraw!" exclaimed Jen, perhaps suggesting she would have stacked off herself if she had a gutshot or something.

No Q on the river meaning a Mehmet shaped hole appeared in the table and Paul receives a healthy boost to his stack.

In other news we are a Red Dog down!

Victim of one of the last hands of level two before the break, he called a small raise with pocket sixes, only for the board to come 6-7-8 with two clubs.

"That's what got me in't troooble!" he told me in his classic brogue as when the board paired with an on the turn, and a blank river fell, he found himself all-in with his full house, only to have been cold decked in unfortunate fashion as his opponent flipped pocket sevens for a slightly bigger house.

"Mebbe i coulda sehved meself 1,200 on the river", he lamented sadly, briefly stopping on his way out of the pressroom to admire the size of Snoopy's dongle. "It flashes and everything!!" Snoopy commented enthusiastically.

So should you be interested in looking at pictures of Snoopy flashing his massive dongle, please let me know and I'll post some up.

Red-Dog's assassin was Bernard Litman, pictured below just moments after winning the hand.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2008, 05:05:21 PM »

Ouch, UL Red.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2008, 05:08:10 PM »

In the absence of Dana, a few 'of the days' for you...

Bouffant of the day

Hat of the day

Robert De Niro impression of the day

Colonic Irrigator of the day

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 05:09:55 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
Redbull

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2008, 05:08:59 PM »

Simultaneously, we'll also be treated to some proud blonde flag flying in the shape of the tikayster, the vinnster, the Prewster, the Hickster and the er... Rutterster among many other blondeites, perhaps most notably fellow updaters Jen 'bring on more doors!' Mason and Dana 'I shall donate all my winnings to the Beagle' Immanuel.

No Hickster unfortunately. The better half tells me my Birthday celebrations this weekend are more important. Pah, I disagreed. DTD deepstack it is then.

all Blondes!

sigh is inNR no bet at bsq? had£5 on you nick!!

Yep no runner, no bet. £5 saved imo. You run good!
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2008, 05:16:12 PM »

can u keep a specialeye on these fish for me

Had bets on

Tony phillips
Pete Linton
Sam Trickett
James Demsey
Pryian de mel
mick mcool

and

pab
moomin
geeforce
john eames
gregory howard

thanks
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2008, 05:21:41 PM »

A flushy update is due.

HI HELEN!
bovie

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2008, 05:27:20 PM »

Table 7,is very interesting......good mix ov fast players......also couple ov rocks...and with woodley and hardy its gonna be load !!!!
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2008, 05:28:28 PM »

A flushy update is due.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2008, 05:30:49 PM »

That can't be good...

HI HELEN!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2008, 05:36:12 PM »

Some random chip counts noted on my travels:

Alan Vinson -- 3,500
Andrew Andreou -- 20,000