blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:25:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272604 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesq.com GUKPT Luton: Day 1a - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesq.com GUKPT Luton: Day 1a - Interactive  (Read 58396 times)
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2008, 05:38:43 PM »

looooooool  updating from the table James?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2008, 05:38:48 PM »

Dave Clark has been spotted at the cash tables, which either means he's multitasking or is out.

Meanwhile, Jen Mason is struggling with just 3,825.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 05:42:18 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2008, 05:42:22 PM »

If you beleive James, his stack is due to "getting full value out of hands." This is flushy babble for "running like god."

I popped along to grab a snap of him, but he started fiddling with his stack. "Hang on a minute, all my chips are messed up, let me arrange them"

I stood around waiting for flushy to stack his chips in a more attractive formation, so as punishment for holding me up, I took this shot of his always intelligent looking face with his now neatly stacked 40k ish stack...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2008, 05:45:02 PM »

fk me its true!

GOOOOOO FLUSHY

HI HELEN!
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2008, 05:46:09 PM »

Weeeeeeeeeeeee, £12 e/w at 200/1 on flushy, one time mate, pS if you final ill nip down sunday for the RAIL 
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2008, 05:48:16 PM »

On an two spades board, Mateyboy led out for 1,500, Graham Wheldon called, as did Jeff Sharpe one seat along.

River =

Mateyboy came out firing for a second time, again to the tune of 1,500. Both players called, albeit Sharpe hesitantly.

Mateyboy =
Wheldon = Two Clubs two hearts
Sharpe =

Sharpe takes the pot, although Wheldon was disappointed not to scoop and expressed his surprise that Sharpe had taken so long to call.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2008, 05:49:27 PM »

Pete Linton was fuming a few moments ago.

Greekfish was the man who caused his consternation by cracking his Aces. Pete had re-raised him preflop and Greekfish called.

The flop fell 7-5-2 and Pete made a small lead only for Greekfish to push all-in. Insta-call from Pete and Greekfish flipped over pocket eights, in big trouble.

A 6 on the turn followed by a cruel 9 on the river however gave Andy a winning straight, meaning the 30k ish pot was shipped away from the young gun, which he was NOT happy about!

News has filtered through to the pressroom that Pete hasn't recoverered from this set back and is now OUT!

Quick norkage shot. Here is Mr Burns having his back massaged by one of the pretty massage girls. Excellent...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2008, 05:54:40 PM »

Greekfish was the man who caused his consternation by cracking his Aces. Pete had re-raised him preflop and Greekfish called.

The flop fell 7-5-2 and Pete made a small lead only for Greekfish to push all-in. Insta-call from Pete and Greekfish flipped over pocket eights, in big trouble.

A 6 on the turn followed by a cruel 9 on the river however gave Andy a winning straight, meaning the 30k ish pot was shipped away from the young gun, which he was NOT happy about!

News has filtered through to the pressroom that Pete hasn't recoverered from this set back and is now OUT!

Quick norkage shot. Here is Mr Burns having his back massaged by one of the pretty massage girls. Excellent...

Luton isn't a hotspot for norkage, so I can only apologise whole-heatedly to the NAS for our lack of norkalicious content.
Chipleader

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2008, 05:56:37 PM »

Weeeeeeeeeeeee, £12 e/w at 200/1 on flushy, one time mate, pS if you final ill nip down sunday for the RAIL 

I too has a bet and will be there to rail final
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2008, 06:03:43 PM »

It's not going to be a good win for Goodwin this time around, as he's just been eliminated by Nik Persaud. "I meant to limp for 150, but threw in 1,050 by mistake. I only had two thousand left, so it was going in whatever."

And go in it did, Nik reraising with pocket fives and finding himself in dominant shape against Marc's 6s-3s.

Nik would have to survive a frightful flop though, the board coming 4s-7s-x-9-T before eventually giving the Lodononer the pot.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2008, 06:06:23 PM »

Two all ins without showdowns saw Lalit Khajuria fold to Sami Yusef's 3,250 shove on a (Des Jonas claimed to have folded K-J), whilst on another table, Raymond Nicholas took down a 2,200 pot when he pushed for 5,350 on a board.
dan

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2008, 06:17:05 PM »

Any updates on John Mcgrane?
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2008, 06:21:16 PM »

Jen has expired.

Not in the sense of having major organ failure, but she has had a major stack failure unfortunately. Nothing went right for her today, losing a lot of stack when she felt she had to pass Kings on a semi dangerous board versus what she felt was a set and finally getting her last chips in with K-Q, only to run into both Aces AND Kings.

No miracle and Jen Mason with her newly acquired bloodshot red eye (Accident with door) have departed the tournament.

"I'm going to play the £100 freezeout and make my money back!" she stated confidently before falling into a temporary malaise. "I'm such a donk" she wailed, but we all know the popular Miss Mason will be back on track before long.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2008, 06:28:30 PM »

"He's been raising 80% of the hands," claimed Greekfish in his defence, later adding, "This is the first time I've ever got lucky in my entire life." Linton now short, not in stature, obviously.
cambo

back to the tic cave son

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2008, 06:35:47 PM »

what goes around comes around from some of the other updates the outdraws he was putting on people were terrible .... re shove with no pair no draw runner runner gutshot etc...

"He's been raising 80% of the hands," claimed Greekfish in his defence, later adding, "This is the first time I've ever got lucky in my entire life." Linton now short, not in stature, obviously.

bring back Fergus! and the bandit! free the glasgow 2!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: