blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:48:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Deepstack £500 - FINAL TABLE
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Deepstack £500 - FINAL TABLE  (Read 30283 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2008, 09:22:19 PM »

Go on wonky and hello MrsSplash

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2008, 09:24:00 PM »

After Andrew Tuxworth started the day making the alarming calls and big raises which effectively bullied the table into submission, he seems to have changed his game somewhat and limping on the button or having a single stab at a flop occasionally has become more of the order of the day for him.  He still has a commanding chip lead, but with Rusin (350k) and Murphy (300k) inching ever upwards, he's not looking as invincible as he was this afternoon. 

He needs to remember that hundreds of snakes died so he could wear that shirt and do their memory justice.

Much though I love the idea of Mr. Tuxworth showing up in a snakeskin shirt, it's just a strange effect of the flash/downsizing the picture which makes his brown and blue lined (in checks) mustard regular non-animal-product shirt look so cool.  Sorry to disappoint.

WarBwastard

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2008, 09:26:03 PM »

After Andrew Tuxworth started the day making the alarming calls and big raises which effectively bullied the table into submission, he seems to have changed his game somewhat and limping on the button or having a single stab at a flop occasionally has become more of the order of the day for him.  He still has a commanding chip lead, but with Rusin (350k) and Murphy (300k) inching ever upwards, he's not looking as invincible as he was this afternoon. 

He needs to remember that hundreds of snakes died so he could wear that shirt and do their memory justice.

Much though I love the idea of Mr. Tuxworth showing up in a snakeskin shirt, it's just a strange effect of the flash/downsizing the picture which makes his brown and blue lined (in checks) mustard regular non-animal-product shirt look so cool.  Sorry to disappoint.

You couldn't have lied? 

http://la-boca-de-la-cueva.blogspot.com/

http://mexico.worldcupblog.org/

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -- Bertrand Russell
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2008, 09:31:21 PM »

How far apart are that man's legs?  It looks to be about half a metre?

Has he got trainers on?

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
GlasgowBandit

Global Pacifier

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2008, 09:33:35 PM »

How far apart are that man's legs?  It looks to be about half a metre?

Has he got trainers on?

Wooosh!

Your loking at the wrong guy.

Hawkeye1976

What.....But I Fell......

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2008, 09:36:40 PM »

Forget the trainers, whats Yogi doing in the picture?
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2008, 09:39:33 PM »

Andrew Tuxworth continues to confound expectation (of a giant chip leader) doing things like limping on the button with two hearts and checking it down as the board emerges two spades three clubs (at which point Murphy wins with his bb LOL).  However he does occasionally pressure his opponent, and whittled him down to 170k.  One hand where that happened Paul Murphy called a 30k bet on a flop of two spades, before checking the turn (Tux checked behind) and folding as the big stack put him all in on the Two Clubs river.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2008, 09:41:58 PM »

Andrew Tuxworth limps the button. Paul Murphy checks. Bleh.

two hearts three diamonds

Check check. Dull.

Check check. Really dull

Suddenly, Paul Murphy moves all-in for about 7 times the pot, but with the action and his image there's no way that...what the hell?...Tuxworth snap calls!!! And confidently flips over . Murphy, true to his tight reputation though, has for the flopped wheel and doubles up to almost 400k.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2008, 09:44:04 PM »

Andrew Tuxworth continues to confound expectation (of a giant chip leader) doing things like limping on the button with two hearts and checking it down as the board emerges two spades three clubs (at which point Murphy wins with his bb LOL).  However he does occasionally pressure his opponent, and whittled him down to 170k.  One hand where that happened Paul Murphy called a 30k bet on a flop of two spades, before checking the turn (Tux checked behind) and folding as the big stack put him all in on the Two Clubs river.

Tuxworth then showed T-7 incidentally.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2008, 09:51:54 PM »

Btw, Wonkyjim just doubled up with against all-in on the turn of a board.

WarBwastard

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2008, 09:53:24 PM »

http://la-boca-de-la-cueva.blogspot.com/

http://mexico.worldcupblog.org/

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -- Bertrand Russell
MrsSplash

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2008, 09:55:37 PM »

cheers for the update.
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2008, 09:59:17 PM »

LOL class.  Topical, relevant, likely.

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2008, 10:06:29 PM »

With just 10 minutes left of the level, I could just reel off a string of flops, and sometimes whole boards checked down, or say who won what with a flop bet, but I don't think either player has actually made that much headway towards stacking the other/doubling through in the last half hour, and I don't think you'd really want to read a dry list of numbers like that...  There's been less limping-checking preflop, though, so the potential for big pots is still there, just not being realised currently.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2008, 10:14:11 PM »

With just 10 minutes left of the level, I could just reel off a string of flops, and sometimes whole boards checked down, or say who won what with a flop bet, but I don't think either player has actually made that much headway towards stacking the other/doubling through in the last half hour, and I don't think you'd really want to read a dry list of numbers like that...  There's been less limping-checking preflop, though, so the potential for big pots is still there, just not being realised currently.

By checking they let the terrorists win.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: