blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:03:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272614 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Deepstack £500 - FINAL TABLE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Deepstack £500 - FINAL TABLE  (Read 30282 times)
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2008, 08:30:51 PM »

DTD currently have four tournaments running simultaneously - the £500 final, the £300 final, the £100 double chance and a £30 scalp tournament (which took the place of the PLO which only got 4 runners).  They also managed to get a £200 PLO ONE-HAND TURNOVER full, which is quite extraordinary considering the lack of interest for the 'proper' tourney... but then again Dubai wasn't here when they decided to cancel that one.  Julian, having just busted from the £300 in 6th, was coerced into joining in (I don't think it was that difficult though), and the winner gets £1,800, more than Julian just got from his result (!).  Smiley

Congrats organisational skills (and gambling mentality) of DTD.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2008, 08:33:44 PM »

DTD currently have four tournaments running simultaneously - the £500 final, the £300 final, the £100 double chance and a £30 scalp tournament (which took the place of the PLO which only got 4 runners).  They also managed to get a £200 PLO ONE-HAND TURNOVER full, which is quite extraordinary considering the lack of interest for the 'proper' tourney... but then again Dubai wasn't here when they decided to cancel that one.  Julian, having just busted from the £300 in 6th, was coerced into joining in (I don't think it was that difficult though), and the winner gets £1,800, more than Julian just got from his result (!).  Smiley

Congrats organisational skills (and gambling mentality) of DTD.

Think GBCPT winner Neil Blatchley is currently chip leader in the £300- ship it bud!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2008, 08:36:20 PM »

RESULTS for the £200 PLO One Hand Turnover

1. Simon Nowab -- £1,800 (Flopped quads, but since they only turned one card in their hand over at a time everyone thought they were at least drawing live until the very end Smiley    )

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2008, 08:40:04 PM »

Meanwhile the three handed play is a virtual stand-still in the main event, overshadowed somewhat by that boistreous blind PLO game. Przemek Rusin has made some ground picking up pots from the other two but both he and Paul Murphy are way behind the chip leader Andrew Tuxworth still.

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2008, 08:42:55 PM »

With around 60k in the pot, Paul Murphy checked the three clubs flop to Andrew Tuxworth who bet 40k.  Back to Paul, who moved all-in, and after a countdown, Andrew called, with , which had been outflopped by Paul's .  No help on the turn and river, and the short stack lives again, again.

MrsSplash

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2008, 08:48:48 PM »

Hi guys,
If you get a chance to post any updates on the £300, would be grateful as husband Jim Buckley (wonky) is in final five.
Ta
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2008, 08:50:09 PM »

Hi guys,
If you get a chance to post any updates on the £300, would be grateful as husband Jim Buckley (wonky) is in final five.
Ta

Fantastic, GL Jim, and hello Mrs.

MrsSplash

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2008, 08:57:08 PM »

Hi - nice to hear from you. Looks like he is down to final three.
If anyone sees him tell heim theres a bottle of bubbly in the fridge.
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2008, 09:04:21 PM »

After Andrew Tuxworth started the day making the alarming calls and big raises which effectively bullied the table into submission, he seems to have changed his game somewhat and limping on the button or having a single stab at a flop occasionally has become more of the order of the day for him.  He still has a commanding chip lead, but with Rusin (350k) and Murphy (300k) inching ever upwards, he's not looking as invincible as he was this afternoon. 

WarBwastard

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2008, 09:06:27 PM »

After Andrew Tuxworth started the day making the alarming calls and big raises which effectively bullied the table into submission, he seems to have changed his game somewhat and limping on the button or having a single stab at a flop occasionally has become more of the order of the day for him.  He still has a commanding chip lead, but with Rusin (350k) and Murphy (300k) inching ever upwards, he's not looking as invincible as he was this afternoon. 

He needs to remember that hundreds of snakes died so he could wear that shirt and do their memory justice.

http://la-boca-de-la-cueva.blogspot.com/

http://mexico.worldcupblog.org/

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -- Bertrand Russell
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2008, 09:07:01 PM »

Obv, the minute I write that, Andrew Tuxworth eliminates Przemek Rusin in 3rd place for £6,370

They got it in on the flop with draws galore with Rusin holding vs. Tuxworth's flush draw... The fours themselves picked up a straight draw on the turn, but the river was a third spade giving the chip leader his chip lead more firmly and bringing him heads up with a vastly outstacked but very persistent Paul Murphy...

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2008, 09:12:32 PM »

Hi - nice to hear from you. Looks like he is down to final three.
If anyone sees him tell heim theres a bottle of bubbly in the fridge.

Mr Buckley is currently heads up (albeit outstacked)!  gl that man.  He's owed it    TWO TIMES

MrsSplash

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2008, 09:15:08 PM »

Thanks for the photo
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 24, 2008, 09:17:52 PM »

Here are the heads up players, on the left, Paul Murphy (around 400k) and on the right, Andrew Tuxworth (around 1mil).

WarBwastard

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2008, 09:21:26 PM »

How far apart are that man's legs?  It looks to be about half a metre?

http://la-boca-de-la-cueva.blogspot.com/

http://mexico.worldcupblog.org/

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -- Bertrand Russell
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: