blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:41:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  BlueSq.com GUKPT Bolton: Day 1A - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BlueSq.com GUKPT Bolton: Day 1A - Interactive  (Read 43968 times)
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2008, 03:28:32 PM »

A quick glance down at Michael Greco's bisected stack informed me he'd been getting his hands dirty early doors, and it didn't take long for me to locate the necessary hand history. According to the former Eastender, seat three (down as Dave Colclough, who doesn't seem to be here unless he has changed skin colour, dyed his hair black and endured hours of plastic surgery) raised it up preflop to 150 with A-K, only for Richard Sudworth to make it 750 a few seats along. Michael smooth called with queens from the small blind leading to a three way flop of 9-5-3 rainbow. The action was checked around to the reraiser who continue bet 1,500, leading to a disciplined fold from Michael and an inevitable pass from seat 3. "Even the big blind [John Eames] folded A-K too," added Grego, still amazed at how the pot had remained so small.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2008, 03:30:53 PM »

Like Elvis exiting a building, Sam Trickett's entry has been met with equal importance as he finally arrives to take his seat next to Jen Mason. "Ahhh, we have a celebrity," comments a marvelling Jen, quietly elated to be sitting the right side of the reigning GUKPT Luton champ.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2008, 03:35:50 PM »

The guy next to Jen is Richard Swerling, a good player from Brighton (they are rare!) can one of the wonderful updater's wish him luck for me please.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2008, 03:39:59 PM »

Sigh

Is it to be another GUKPT update with no norkage

Just remembered it's in Bolton:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::flees
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2008, 03:47:57 PM »

Kevin Holdstock is out. Mick Fletcher holding the nut flush draw. Kevin Holdstock holding Q-J. A K-T-x two spade flop. A on the turn and Kevin exiting with a face like a smacked bottom.

Jen and Sam Trickett have been sparring already. The board read Two Clubs and Sam checked to Jen, only for her to check behind having paired the six on the turn and Sam checking his on the river thinking he could only get a bet from Jen if she'd missed and had to fire a bluff.

Another pot went away from Jen soon after in a pot against Sam Trickett and James Mitchell. All three checked the flop before it was checked to Jen on the button who fired 600 when the came up. Mitchell called and Trickett folded. Both checked the river where Mitchell's was good enough for the pot.

Matt Tyler is nursing a disgustingly dirty stack, "I'm the updater's friend," he smiled. What had happened was, "I tried trapping aces with kings but slowed down because I thought he'd rivered a set of tens, should've lost my whole stack."

John McNeil is one of those who has lost his whole stack. All in on a two hearts board with , his joy quickly turning to dismay when Gerald David called with for the rivered straight, ahead of McNeil's turned straight.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2008, 03:49:47 PM »

Sigh

Is it to be another GUKPT update with no norkage

Errr, you do realise you have the internet right?

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2008, 03:52:57 PM »

hi Guys, can you gice a few updates on Dave Amos, Paul Bellamy and Kris Hodgson plz?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2008, 03:56:52 PM »

Kris Hodgson is not on the list, will check on the other two.

AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2008, 03:58:33 PM »

A quick glance down at Michael Greco's bisected stack informed me he'd been getting his hands dirty early doors, and it didn't take long for me to locate the necessary hand history. According to the former Eastender, seat three (down as Dave Colclough, who doesn't seem to be here unless he has changed skin colour, dyed his hair black and endured hours of plastic surgery) raised it up preflop to 150 with A-K, only for Richard Sudworth to make it 750 a few seats along. Michael smooth called with queens from the small blind leading to a three way flop of 9-5-3 rainbow. The action was checked around to the reraiser who continue bet 1,500, leading to a disciplined fold from Michael and an inevitable pass from seat 3. "Even the big blind [John Eames] folded A-K too," added Grego, still amazed at how the pot had remained so small.

Well, if people play QQ for set value then, yes, pots will remain small.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2008, 04:01:24 PM »

Kris Hodgson is not on the list, will check on the other two.

no probs Flops, he might not have made it.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2008, 04:15:31 PM »

Ali Mallu is throwing his weight around again, this time Rob Sherwood being the unfortunate recipient of Mallu's unrelenting aggression. It was actually Abdul Patel who opened the betting with a preflop raise of 400. Rob made it 1,500, but Ali Mallu swiftly (in that non-hesitant fashion that we've all become so accustomed to) shoved in an extra 5 or 6,000. Understandably perplexed, and of course wondering if Ali was targetting him with a weak hand, Rob eventually made a torturous fold with the distinct expression of "I'll get him later" smothered across his face. Time will tell if he does...

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2008, 04:22:42 PM »

Hovering over the balcony like a blood-thirsty vulture, my loitering was rewarded as I stumbled upon an all-in and a call from the table directly below. On a flop, and with a decent amount already lying patiently in the pot, Terry Owens found his all-in with called by Simon Zach, the latter praying for a spade as he revealed his inferior . But Simon's hopes were in vain, as the dealer popped out a harmless and two hearts on the turn and river respectively. "Yes!" exclaimed a clearly jubilant Owens as he sat back down in his seat.

Simon meanwhile, was left with just a couple of thousand, and once the blinds had passed him, he pushed over the top of Paul Gourlay's initial raise of 400. Paul made the near obligatory call with , and was possibly relieved to see that he was coin-flipping against Simon's . Although the board looked to seal the fate of Simon, the kept him alive and drew a rye chuckle from his frustrated opponent, Paul obviously not a stranger to the familiar teasing methods of the Poker Gods.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2008, 04:29:03 PM »

I'm am saddened to bring you news of Marta Pilipowska, if only because she may have been deemed more than worthy for consideration by the incessantly fussy NAS. It was Joe Grech who brought her tournament to an abrupt end, The Joker calling an all-in push on a board with and being met by an in-need-of-one-of-two-outs . Thankfully for Joe, neither of the knaves arrived and Marta was gone.

phatomch

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2008, 04:30:24 PM »

can we have photos of the female dealers please and i can point out the one flushy had his wicked way with whilst drunk in plymouth. Ill give you a clue shes older and short 
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2008, 04:31:30 PM »

If anyone is enduring any caption comp withdrawal symptoms, then please feel free to fire away your witty gems with this amusing photo...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: