blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:58:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272592 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  BlueSq.com GUKPT Bolton: Day 1A - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BlueSq.com GUKPT Bolton: Day 1A - Interactive  (Read 43940 times)
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2008, 07:56:32 PM »

bring back womblecam (one of the best threads even on blonde lol)

I agree, but Jon Raab says no. Sad

tell raab we need a womblecam. If he brings it back I will even get womble to wear a bluesquare logo in the final (lets face it he already has a seat booked with that stack).

In Dortmand when womblecam was in effect he managed to go three consecutive days without playing a hand. as the bubble approached he uttered the word raise and the remaining 63 players in the tourney all instamucked, two people on roulette folded and a waitress mucked her drinks order.

lmao thats one of the funniest things youv said rus .

i`v become cos`s bitch
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2008, 07:58:36 PM »

just been told that the old lady next door found out that he
 had so many chips she turned her music up .

i`v become cos`s bitch
amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2008, 08:05:27 PM »

bring back womblecam (one of the best threads even on blonde lol)

I agree, but Jon Raab says no. Sad

LOL what has it got to do with Raaby ?

raab is the official womblecam operator. Maybe he could have a bluesquare sponsored womblecam Wink

Get a bolton reg to do it, they are desperate for work in Bolton ... pay them £2 and you have them for the week.

sigh.. if only that were true :/

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2008, 08:09:09 PM »

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=36590.0

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Cheesy

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2008, 08:09:29 PM »

Due to popular demand, Womblecam has made a welcome return. Jonathan Raab was hesitant at first, the burdon perhaps too much weight for one set of shoulders, but after Team blonde offered to assist during those chaotic folding sprees, Jonathan soon jumped on board.

Click here for all the action!

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=36590.0
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2008, 08:11:11 PM »

blonde has spoken

new thread on the rail (I dont know how I do that quoting a thread link thingy) " womblecam2- rock stikes back"

proof raab listens to his customers

aaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr

ariston

better lucky than good
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2008, 08:22:13 PM »

The day continues to turn sour for Jen Mason, who just can't seem to get her head above water today. Her latest encounter saw her clash with neighbour Richard Swerling, the latter pushing all in for 4,600 after Jen had checked a flop. With around 3,500 in the pot, Jen gently lift her cards off the felt, grimaced, and through her hand into the muck. A claw like grip concealed her chips, but it looks as though she has around 4,500.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2008, 08:23:53 PM »

Steve Craig has eliminated another opponent with K-J vs J-T on a Two Clubs three clubs board, all-in on the flop. He's a bunch alongside Thewy, Sam Trickett and Miroslaw Klys who are all sitting with 30k+ stacks, but I get the feeling this table could be like Highlander...

There can be only one....

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2008, 08:24:09 PM »

Simon Zach's exit has been confirmed courtesy of former tablemate Paul Gourlay. "He had a flush draw versus a bigger flush draw and didn't hit." "How many chips did he have at the time," I asked. "Hmm, about 5,000 I think."
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2008, 08:28:53 PM »

Chips ahoy at table Gourlay as Terry Owens finds himself all in against Richard Hawes on a three clubs board. He's in good shape though, with against Richard's . The board didn't pair, leaving Richard with shrapnel which later went in with versus . No help once again cemented his downfall, and he was gone.

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2008, 08:47:27 PM »

"It's a roller coaster this," observes Victor Kaye, just moments after doubling up Paul Gourlay with aces versus queens when a queen hit the flop. "It's all right," said Paul as he stacked his newly acquired 18,000 stack. "He just did the same to someone else just a few seconds ago with queens v kings."
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2008, 08:50:52 PM »

Double up for Paul Gourlay and a nice suckout too. He was all-in with against but managed to finish off better, Two Clubs . He's now up to about 15k.

Meanwhile Michael Greco has a face like thunder and is storming off into the Bolton night. He had bet a Two Clubs on the flop and moved in on the turn and was called by CT Law with the surprisingly weak , but the fomer Eastender's couldn't weather the river which flushed away his hopes.

Greco was pretty incredulous at the fact he had been called on the flop, "How could you call?" he asked. All his opponent could muster was, "There was too much in the pot for me to fold."

Pete Linton has been knocked out by Paul Parker with his 3-3 failing to hold against Parker's K-J who is up to the dizzy heights of 17k. Go on the rocks!!!

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2008, 08:51:26 PM »

Double up for Paul Gourlay and a nice suckout too. He was all-in with against but managed to finish off better, Two Clubs . He's now up to about 15k.

Meanwhile Michael Greco has a face like thunder and is storming off into the Bolton night. He had bet a Two Clubs on the flop and moved in on the turn and was called by CT Law with the surprisingly weak , but the fomer Eastender's couldn't weather the river which flushed away his hopes.

Greco was pretty incredulous at the fact he had been called on the flop, "How could you call?" he asked. All his opponent could muster was, "There was too much in the pot for me to fold."

Pete Linton has been knocked out by Paul Parker with his 3-3 failing to hold against Parker's K-J who is up to the dizzy heights of 17k. Go on the rocks!!!

"Did he take it well," I inquired when noticing a lack of Greco in seat four. "A bit of a chunter," replied Julian scrunching his face slightly. "Actually," he continued, he did say 'I always get donked out of these', so perhaps no."

In fairness to the former Eastender, his exit was a bit of wincer.
ariston

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2008, 08:53:52 PM »

if it ends up womble against parker this could be the latest finish to a gukpt ever. If they do make it through to the heads up stage I will set the time on the finish being 3.40am-4.0 am (next thursday)

ariston

better lucky than good
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2008, 08:55:25 PM »

[ ] pete is running good atm

gogogogo sam,julian and the greekfish
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: