blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:01:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 08/09
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 08/09  (Read 52754 times)
totalise

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: January 18, 2009, 11:43:36 PM »

Yeah Fitzgerald is immense!

Not laying, gamboooool

thats the spirit!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #361 on: January 19, 2009, 12:37:30 AM »

6 points per quarter is ok.

HI HELEN!
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 19, 2009, 03:42:29 AM »

Cheesy

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 19, 2009, 04:07:02 AM »

Deffo the under in Pittsburgh

It's crazy, for some reason its drifting on betfair!!

Philly -3.5 then Steelers under 33.5 would make a perfect night for me.

I'm on the over for my max..

Thanks Camel, followed yourself with this one, since you maxed out on it

got it @ 10/11

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 19, 2009, 08:08:21 AM »

Steelers and Cardinals

So it's a bit like the old firm then.  scared

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 24, 2009, 02:15:48 AM »

yo guys.

we've formed a syndicate to ship a square in the 2+2 hsnl superbowl squares pool (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/19/high-stakes-pl-nl/hsnl-1k-superbowl-squares-pool-394243/)

They're $1K a piece, and we've sold $700 worth so far between me, rooks, middy + brent if any of you degens want in on some neutral ev fun gimme a shout.  $300 (30%) left, obv can take a smaller share than that if you want.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 24, 2009, 02:27:23 AM »

yo guys.

we've formed a syndicate to ship a square in the 2+2 hsnl superbowl squares pool (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/19/high-stakes-pl-nl/hsnl-1k-superbowl-squares-pool-394243/)

They're $1K a piece, and we've sold $700 worth so far between me, rooks, middy + brent if any of you degens want in on some neutral ev fun gimme a shout.  $300 (30%) left, obv can take a smaller share than that if you want.

Is this some sort of rubdown?

Flushy, UK Pro.

KingPoker
Complete and utter luckbox

CHAMPION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 24, 2009, 03:28:06 PM »

Steelers FTW. I almost put money on my team at the start of the season, IDIOT.

Wish more I had put a stupid out-there bet on the cardinals to reach it though!

CYMRU AM BYTH!    Join my fan club on facebook thumbs up 
Voted Best Arse of Blonde bash 6!
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 26, 2009, 09:03:31 PM »

Live on BBC!

steeveg

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 26, 2009, 09:12:39 PM »

Live on BBC!
i watched it on bbc last year and enjoyed it more than sky.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 09:15:00 PM by steeveg » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 27, 2009, 11:07:08 AM »

and this is why I would like Arizona to win

Kurtis the Stock Boy and Brenda the Checkout Girl

In a supermarket, Kurtis the stock boy was busily working when a new voice came over the loud speaker asking for a carry-out at register 4. Kurtis was almost finished and wanted to get some fresh air, so he decided to answer the call. As he approached the checkout stand, a distant smile caught his eye ~ the checkout girl was beautiful. She was an older woman (maybe 26, and he was only 22) and he fell in love.

Later that day, after his shift was over, he waited by the punch clock to find out her name. She came into the break room, smiled softly at him, took her card, punched out, and then left. He looked at her card, BRENDA. He walked out only to see her start walking up the road. Next day, he waited outside as she left the supermarket, and offered her a ride home. He looked harmless enough, and she accepted. When he dropped her off, he asked if maybe he could see her again, outside of work. She simply said it wasn't possible.

He pressed and she explained she had two children and she couldn't afford a babysitter, so he offered to pay for the babysitter. Reluctantly she accepted his offer for a date for the following Saturday. That Saturday night, he arrived at her door only to have her tell him that she was unable to go with him. The babysitter had called and canceled. To which Kurtis simply said, "Well, let's take the kids with us."

She tried to explain that taking the children was not an option, but again not taking no for an answer, he pressed. Finally Brenda brought him inside to meet her children. She had an older daughter who was just as cute as a bug, Kurtis thought, and then Brenda brought out her son, in a wheelchair. He was born a paraplegic with Downs Syndrome.

Kurtis told Brenda, "I still don't understand wh y the kids can't come with us." Brenda was amazed. Most men would run away fro m a woman with two kids, especially if one had disabilities ~ just like her first husband and father of her children had done. But Kurtis was not ordinary ~ he had a different mindset.

That evening Kurtis and Brenda loaded up the kids and went to dinner and the movies. When her son needed anything, Kurtis would take care of him. When he needed to use the restroom, he picked him up out of his wheelchair, took him, and brought him back. The kids loved Kurtis. At the end of the evening, Brenda knew this was the man she was going to marry and spend the rest of her life with.

A year later, they were married and Kurtis adopted both of her children. Since then they have added five more kids.

So what happened to Kurtis the stock boy at a grocery store in Cedar Falls, Iowa and Brenda the checkout girl? Well, Mr. & Mrs. Kurt Warner now live in Arizona where he is currently employed as the quarterback of the National Football League Arizona Cardinals and has his Cardinals in the hunt for a possible appearance in the Su per Bowl. Is this a surprise ending or could you have guessed that he was not an ordinary person.

It should be noted that he also quarterbacked the Rams in Super Bowl XXXVI...and he has also been the NFL's Most Valuable Player twice and the Super Bowl's Most Valuable Player. He established the First Things First Foundation in the spring of 2001 with wife Brenda to promote Christian values and bless the lives of those less fortunate with projects such as trips to Disney World for ill children, building recreation centers in childrenʼs hospitals, helping single moms achieve the dream of homeownership and teaching Special Olympians the football basics. All projects ar e centered on Kurt and Brendaʼs life theme: faith and family come first.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 27, 2009, 02:01:37 PM »

wow sounds like a really decent guy, i thought he was a douche when he started thanking God and all that jazz after the championship game.

Still want the mfcking Steelers though, to balance karma i will donate to some hippy charity when they ship the lot.

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: January 27, 2009, 02:02:50 PM »

What squares you got James?

We got Ari 5 - 8 Pitts. FFS. GR8GAME.

HI HELEN!
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 27, 2009, 02:20:23 PM »

wow sounds like a really decent guy, i thought he was a douche when he started thanking God and all that jazz after the championship game.

Still want the mfcking Steelers though, to balance karma i will donate to some hippy charity when they ship the lot.

Pretty standard for a lot of Americans, no?
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: January 27, 2009, 02:25:02 PM »

Pretty standard for a lot of Americans, no?

Ya, but aren't those Americans douche's?

HI HELEN!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: