blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:12:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com EPT London: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com EPT London: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 34686 times)
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2008, 08:24:22 PM »

As an old timer,and not playing as much as i used to,i dont know moorman,but ive got to say his move with the queen 7 was gutsy,i also noted he mad some simular moves down the empire,so i can only admire him ------- well done buddy

Hes quite handy!
http://www.moorman1.com/

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
Pab

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2008, 08:52:07 PM »

yeh, never got going flopped a set early put lost to winamx guys gut shot, made a few mistakes and made some 2nd best hands, dissapointing really but nevermend

gl once again to moorman

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2008, 09:07:06 PM »

Stu Rutter looks like he was another gonna just before the dinner break. Play has now restarted.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2008, 09:17:28 PM »

Can we have a parker table update plz

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
jambo22

Me and my boys in Vegas for the 2007 main event

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2008, 09:26:55 PM »

Enjoying the updates

Good job guys

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2008, 09:36:13 PM »

Davidi Kitai is running almost empty after unsuccessfully racing against the of the big blind, while at the same table Ludovic Lacay is up to around 70k.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2008, 09:39:40 PM »

In case anyone wondered where the EPT is being held, it's in Steve Zolotow's left kidney.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2008, 09:40:37 PM »

For Surprise. Smiley

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2008, 09:42:59 PM »

"I tell you, he is so lucky," said Moorman pointing at Julian Thew, "he has aces when I have err...two picture cards."

This table is looking Brit-dominated with Moorman, Stephen Chidwick, Thewy and Micky Wernick all fairly chipped up. Meanwhile Roberto Romanello is out, though we believe his brother is still in.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2008, 09:48:02 PM »

Over in the far area, Andrew Teng is doing Daniel's Nutt in. Teng bets the river of a J-J-8-A-3 board and Nutt says, "You win every pot against me."

This doesn't stop him calling and flipping over queens while Teng has done it again with .

"I can't beat you!" shouts Nutt in frustration.

Surprise

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2008, 09:58:32 PM »

Thanks for the pic.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2008, 10:01:01 PM »

Willie Tann is sitting pretty at the moment, but isn't 100% happy with the way the day went.

"I had lots then lost some, down to 25,000 but I've got it back to 35,000 now..."

I spoke to Willie about his energy reserves and how he was holding up considering he had played the full WSOPE schedule and now straight onto the EPT.

"What keeps you going Willie?"

"I have to win one of them, or it's not worth me playing!" he said with a smile and a twinkle in his eye that suggested he might settle for 2nd or 3rd at a push.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2008, 10:06:06 PM »

Table Thewy is very interesting with two of the online prodigys Steve Chidwick and Chris Moorman facing off against grizzled cometitor Micky Wernick, live phenomenon Julian Thew and a player I believe is Team Pokerstars pro Marcin Horecki.

Two interesting hands played out as I watched the table.

The first saw Steve Chidwick betting 1,750 on the turn of a 6-3-6-7 board heads up versus Horecki. After some thought Marcin made the call.

The river came a 5 and Steve now led out for 3.5k. Steve is one of those players who the diametric opposite of livewires like Mike Matusow at the table.

Whereas Mike tends to keep up a constant dialogue, telling stories and jokes, giving rubdowns and remaining animated, Steve makes his moves with robotic precision before going into his shell and becoming statuesque until his opponent has acted.

On this occasion Marcin made the call and Steve instantly spun his hand into the muck without even waiting to see what the player had.

A few moments later though Marcin showed him anyway, flipping up just K-9 for King high!

Marcin laughed to himself as he raked in the pot..."Could you beat K-9?" he asked slightly mockingly and Steve issued a terse but decisive "NO" in response...

After this hand, Steve had circa 24,000.

Next up we had Thew vs Moomin.

Moomin had raised it up to 1,200 preflop and Julian made the call on the button...

The flop fell Two Clubs and Moomin led for 2,200, only for Julian to raise it up to 4,400. Only a minimum raise to call Moomin did so before checking the turn.

Julian now bet out a hefty 13,000 and after some thought Moomin laid down his hand, looking a little forlorn and perhaps cursing the fact Julian is sitting chipped up, confident and in position on him!

Chris was knocked down to 15,000 after this hand...Poor Moomin!

The

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2008, 10:07:27 PM »

After that hand Julian had close to 70,000.

Also at that table is Micky Wernick, who is in less good shape with just 12k to his name.

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2008, 10:11:33 PM »

For Surprise. Smiley

they call me stacy, they call me jane....thats not my name.......
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: