blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 04:30:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Rate My Fry-up...
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 ... 160 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rate My Fry-up...  (Read 331808 times)
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: November 29, 2008, 07:14:33 PM »

Best yet imo

Crawler, he would never have said that if Ed posted it.  Roll Eyes

Nice work Diane and don't listen to them english types, what do they know about frying food?

I'm very disappointed in you James, I'm quite partial to square sausage & potato cake

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: November 29, 2008, 07:20:58 PM »

Best yet imo

Nice work Diane and don't listen to them english types, what do they know about frying food?

I'm very disappointed in you James, I'm quite partial to square sausage & potato cake

I would also like to refer Eck to my fry up, including both of the above.  I think I should get extra points in fact for having to drive 25 minutes to the nearest stockist!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1037 on: November 29, 2008, 07:23:43 PM »

Best yet imo

I would also like to refer Eck to my fry up, including both of the above.  I think I should get extra points in fact for having to drive 25 minutes to the nearest stockist!

Yeah your that big a fan of the tattie scone you call it potato cake....

Must have missed yours Claire will be back in 10 with comments..
Dewi_cool

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: November 29, 2008, 07:28:31 PM »

Best yet imo

Yeah your that big a fan of the tattie scone you call it potato cake....

Must have missed yours Claire will be back in 10 with comments..

sigh, just a technicality.

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1039 on: November 29, 2008, 07:49:13 PM »

Right Claw been back had a look and tbh looked very good though camera work was terrible. Preparation is everything as i found out for my first effort when went to get cameras and they were both out of  power.

Overall points off for poor picture, No sauce and likelyhood of having to eat most of it off the table due to baby plate.

Points awarded for making me go back through this thread (comedy on every page) and for the effort of finding square sausage and tattie scones in London village.

8/10

Think you should take this on board and submit another effort.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: November 29, 2008, 08:18:01 PM »

comments about picture taken on board.  to be honest I didn't want to hang around to check how the picture had come out before scoffing it thumbs up.  Expect next submission Monday or Tuesday!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
DAN DAN

View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: November 29, 2008, 09:54:28 PM »

After a stressful trip to Glasgow and back in the freezing fog I ventured back on the thread to see how my bashing was going.  Wonderful to see Dewi's comments.

What is ftw and fyp?  I don't know if I'm being insulted or not here folks.

Love this thread, it is a classic.

Have to say I had 3 hungry people moaning like mad as I rearranged the table and retook blurry photos.  Multiple breakies should get extra points as they are bloody hard to organise.

Jim-D

View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: November 29, 2008, 09:57:16 PM »

Fix Your Post

For The Win?
Ecosse

View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: November 29, 2008, 09:57:36 PM »

After a stressful trip to Glasgow and back in the freezing fog I ventured back on the thread to see how my bashing was going.  Wonderful to see Dewi's comments.

Have to say I had 3 hungry people moaning like mad as I rearranged the table and retook blurry photos.  Multiple breakies should get extra points as they are bloody hard to organise.

ftw = for the win
fyp = fixed your post

p.s. what's stressfull about a trip to Glasgow ?
DAN DAN

View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: November 29, 2008, 10:04:53 PM »

ftw = for the win
fyp = fixed your post

p.s. what's stressfull about a trip to Glasgow ?

Normally nothing but tonight was bloody awful.  Firstly I could hardly see an inch in front of me, then there was queues and queues leading to the SECC....I had intended in dropping my daughter and her friends near the train stop with the big tunnel to avoid the traffic but changed my mind since it was so cold.

Then the road works around there led me to the Clyde Tunnel!!! and finally back onto the M77 via Ibrox heading for Killie.  Next thing I ended up in a road works filter lane and into Silverburn!!!!!!  Back onto the road eventually and back to Ayrshire, unfortunatley I was driving on purely fumes and had no money or phone with me so was sweating a bit to say the least!!!!!!!!!

Maxriddles

View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: November 29, 2008, 10:05:47 PM »

That lorne sausage is just like the kind my parents used to buy, beautiful it was. Great effort though. My own entry will appear over the festive season and I hope I can get square sausage of such high quality.

I love this thread, please remind me who started it again.

Dewi_cool

View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: November 29, 2008, 10:09:39 PM »

That lorne sausage is just like the kind my parents used to buy, beautiful it was. Great effort though. My own entry will appear over the festive season and I hope I can get square sausage of such high quality.

I love this thread, please remind me who started it again.

it was me

technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1047 on: November 29, 2008, 10:11:41 PM »

Thread of the Year imo Dewi, well done and thank you!

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
DAN DAN

View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: November 29, 2008, 10:13:08 PM »

It was the chip Prince that started it.

I think this thread is turning into a thread about how much you poor english folks miss out on Lorne sausage, invented by god himself.

Maxriddles

View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: November 29, 2008, 10:14:52 PM »

It was the chip Prince that started it.

Oh yes, I do recall him mentioning it 16 or 17 times.

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 ... 160 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: