blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 11:40:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272935 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Rate My Fry-up...
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 ... 160 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rate My Fry-up...  (Read 333106 times)
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #1050 on: November 29, 2008, 10:18:30 PM »

Thread of the Year imo Dewi, well done and thank you!

+1

cracking thread dewi
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: November 29, 2008, 10:19:06 PM »

It was the chip Prince that started it.

I think this thread is turning into a thread about how much you poor english folks miss out on Lorne sausage, invented by god himself.

only after I told him to!!!

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: November 29, 2008, 10:28:28 PM »

Thread of the Year imo Dewi, well done and thank you!

+1

cracking thread dewi

ah - I was just wondering who started it.  Nice one Dewi thumbs up

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Dewi_cool

View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: November 29, 2008, 10:34:18 PM »

Thanks everyone, much appreciated, obviously without you there is no thread thumbs up

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Ecosse

View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: November 29, 2008, 11:00:54 PM »

After a stressful trip to Glasgow and back in the freezing fog I ventured back on the thread to see how my bashing was going.  Wonderful to see Dewi's comments.

What is ftw and fyp?  I don't know if I'm being insulted or not here folks.

Love this thread, it is a classic.

Have to say I had 3 hungry people moaning like mad as I rearranged the table and retook blurry photos.  Multiple breakies should get extra points as they are bloody hard to organise.

ftw = for the win
fyp = fixed your post

p.s. what's stressfull about a trip to Glasgow ?

Normally nothing but tonight was bloody awful.  Firstly I could hardly see an inch in front of me, then there was queues and queues leading to the SECC....I had intended in dropping my daughter and her friends near the train stop with the big tunnel to avoid the traffic but changed my mind since it was so cold.

Then the road works around there led me to the Clyde Tunnel!!! and finally back onto the M77 via Ibrox heading for Killie.  Next thing I ended up in a road works filter lane and into Silverburn!!!!!!  Back onto the road eventually and back to Ayrshire, unfortunatley I was driving on purely fumes and had no money or phone with me so was sweating a bit to say the least!!!!!!!!!

LOL Dan, I was doing exactly the same thing. Dropping 2 female friends at the SECC for the Scooter concert. Mayhem indeed LOL
spacefrog

View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: November 29, 2008, 11:12:32 PM »

Here goes!!

Click to see full-size image.

At first glance you may think that I've gone soft and only done half a job with one egg, however due to limited space there is another cheeky egg hiding underneath!  I just hope piling my eggs up hasnt cost me vital points as I had a sheer lack of plate space after including 4 sausages, 4 bacon, fried bread, 2 hash browns, 2 slices of black pudding, beans and mushrooms!

My camera work isnt as fancy as some of the other stuff we have seen but I ask you all to remember this is a 'rate my fry up' thread not a 'rate how good I am at taking pictures of fry ups' thread.

I thank you for any feedback.

My friend. Spacefrog is now expert on rosbif food. Beans is dry beans, this no good. Is a lot of meat for me, but for you is no problem? Also you like butter for you. Spacefrog make a guess you big man. 

I have friend who work for TF1, I tell him to make a TV of this. Spacefrog and the rosbif breakfast. He just look at me.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 11:20:58 PM by spacefrog » Logged

Let us make tadpoles not war!
spacefrog

View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: November 29, 2008, 11:15:53 PM »

Okay, here are my offerings.  Firstly can I say hats off to all who have posted before me.  I had no idea how much pressure one is under when preparing a breakfast that will be photographed and then torn to shreads in here. Wink

This is my £6 deal from my local butchers.  I have taken the whole family's breakies in their varying degrees of hunger needs.

Mon dieu. Crepes!

No, you do this for me? I am no Breton but I like this thing. This meat, what is it from?

cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: November 29, 2008, 11:18:19 PM »

Here goes!!

At first glance you may think that I've gone soft and only done half a job with one egg, however due to limited space there is another cheeky egg hiding underneath!  I just hope piling my eggs up hasnt cost me vital points as I had a sheer lack of plate space after including 4 sausages, 4 bacon, fried bread, 2 hash browns, 2 slices of black pudding, beans and mushrooms!

My camera work isnt as fancy as some of the other stuff we have seen but I ask you all to remember this is a 'rate my fry up' thread not a 'rate how good I am at taking pictures of fry ups' thread.

I thank you for any feedback.

My friend. Spacefrog is now expert on rosbif food. Beans is dry beans, this no good. Is a lot of meat for me, but for you is no problem?

I have friend who work for TF1, I tell him to make a TV of this. Spacefrog and the rosbif breakfast. He just look at me.

do you live with your parents?
DAN DAN

View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: November 29, 2008, 11:21:48 PM »

Yes spacefrog, I'll do this for you if you want. Smiley

DAN DAN

View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: November 29, 2008, 11:23:26 PM »

After a stressful trip to Glasgow and back in the freezing fog I ventured back on the thread to see how my bashing was going.  Wonderful to see Dewi's comments.

What is ftw and fyp?  I don't know if I'm being insulted or not here folks.

Love this thread, it is a classic.

Have to say I had 3 hungry people moaning like mad as I rearranged the table and retook blurry photos.  Multiple breakies should get extra points as they are bloody hard to organise.

ftw = for the win
fyp = fixed your post

p.s. what's stressfull about a trip to Glasgow ?

Normally nothing but tonight was bloody awful.  Firstly I could hardly see an inch in front of me, then there was queues and queues leading to the SECC....I had intended in dropping my daughter and her friends near the train stop with the big tunnel to avoid the traffic but changed my mind since it was so cold.

Then the road works around there led me to the Clyde Tunnel!!! and finally back onto the M77 via Ibrox heading for Killie.  Next thing I ended up in a road works filter lane and into Silverburn!!!!!!  Back onto the road eventually and back to Ayrshire, unfortunatley I was driving on purely fumes and had no money or phone with me so was sweating a bit to say the least!!!!!!!!!

LOL Dan, I was doing exactly the same thing. Dropping 2 female friends at the SECC for the Scooter concert. Mayhem indeed LOL

You probably cut me off and made me take the wrong turning!!!! Wink

spacefrog

View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: November 29, 2008, 11:25:10 PM »

do you live with your parents?

No, but I go and make a visits demain. You want to make a messege for them or someother thing yes?

Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1061 on: November 29, 2008, 11:53:33 PM »

Yes spacefrog, I'll do this for you if you want. Smiley

Can feel Dewi's pain from here
Dewi_cool

View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: November 30, 2008, 12:27:16 AM »

I lol'd so much  Grin

Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1063 on: November 30, 2008, 12:48:09 AM »

Super thread Dewi, blondes salute you.

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: November 30, 2008, 01:12:00 AM »

Spacefrog is too funny.It has to be a wind up and someone with a duplicate account

Spacefrog make a guess you big man, Beans is dry beans, this no good.Seriously a can't stop laughing LOLOLOL
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 ... 160 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: