blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 11:11:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Rate My Fry-up...
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 ... 160 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rate My Fry-up...  (Read 332954 times)
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: November 30, 2008, 12:45:04 PM »

Best so far by a long chalk. You want a lodger by any chance?

tyvm, all lodgers are welcome during the credit crunch, £40 a week all bills inc.  + 1 fry up per week.

- the beans(i'll cook me own) Roll Eyes
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1081 on: November 30, 2008, 12:46:00 PM »

Fantastic effort imo. Black pudding again on the miniature side, obviously a sourcing issue.

Bread is excellent for toast/buttered slice not so sure of the benefits of frying such a thick slice.

Scared at the thought that someone may put salt onto this meal (which probably contains a ton of salt already) with that bottle  Shocked

Apart from those small niggles I think this is the best so far (excluding mine obv  Cheesy )

9/10

Well played Mr Song
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: November 30, 2008, 12:48:45 PM »

Fantastic effort imo. Black pudding again on the miniature side, obviously a sourcing issue.

Bread is excellent for toast/buttered slice not so sure of the benefits of frying such a thick slice.

Scared at the thought that someone may put salt onto this meal (which probably contains a ton of salt already) with that bottle  Shocked

Apart from those small niggles I think this is the best so far (excluding mine obv  Cheesy )

9/10

Well played Mr Song

Salt was included in picture for Horneris!  Thank you for all you help throughout this thread, your kind words yesterday helped me overcome my self doubts about undercooking sausage...

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: November 30, 2008, 12:50:13 PM »

9/10

Well played Mr Song

As this is MY thead  think I should decide which is best no!!!

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: November 30, 2008, 12:52:55 PM »

9/10

Well played Mr Song

Good point, Dewi can you give me any pointers or areas for improvement?

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: November 30, 2008, 02:09:37 PM »

Spacefrog is too funny.It has to be a wind up and someone with a duplicate account

Spacefrog make a guess you big man, Beans is dry beans, this no good.Seriously a can't stop laughing LOLOLOL

Kev IMO.......
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1086 on: November 30, 2008, 02:21:11 PM »

9/10

Well played Mr Song

Isn't it enough that you start the best thread on Blonde? Now you are going to get all authoritarian on us......power in the wrong hands again.....sigh.
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: November 30, 2008, 02:35:16 PM »

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: November 30, 2008, 07:22:56 PM »

Finally a picture that sums up what beans are in a fry-up.

To suit Spacefrog the pic seems french.

Click to see full-size image.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: November 30, 2008, 07:34:17 PM »

I reckon I am the odd one out as I don't do beans or tinned tommy's with brekky, Mr Nun does so we have a seperate breaky goin on. i like a nice clean cut one. No point in my posting a fry up as all of you have beans on the menu.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: November 30, 2008, 07:35:45 PM »

Okay, here are my offerings.  Firstly can I say hats off to all who have posted before me.  I had no idea how much pressure one is under when preparing a breakfast that will be photographed and then torn to shreads in here. Wink

This is my £6 deal from my local butchers.  I have taken the whole family's breakies in their varying degrees of hunger needs.

Bacon, eggs and mushrooms look OK, but can only give 2/10 because of random lumps of square dogshyte looking material on plate.....ewww
WYSINWYG

MPD sufferer. (+2 Hidden)

View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: November 30, 2008, 07:39:30 PM »

/\ lmao. I'm even more scared to try this now. I'll have to wait for the 'Post a Fry Up or be banned' warning.

They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: November 30, 2008, 07:40:22 PM »

Finally a picture that sums up what beans are in a fry-up.

To suit Spacefrog the pic seems french.

Click to see full-size image.

For 100euros you can keep your bean juice  Wink
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1093 on: November 30, 2008, 07:41:22 PM »

I reckon I am the odd one out as I don't do beans or tinned tommy's with brekky,

nor do i M.

or eggs

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: November 30, 2008, 07:44:20 PM »

I reckon I am the odd one out as I don't do beans or tinned tommy's with brekky, Mr Nun does so we have a seperate breaky goin on. i like a nice clean cut one. No point in my posting a fry up as all of you have beans on the menu.
Tinned Toms & beans are not fried - so don't belong in a fry up - you're right M - ignore the Palestines..

For Woodsey, I pity the fool who gets links instead of square sliced sausage (although I'd leave the sausage out altogether & have more bacon).

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 ... 160 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: