blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:40:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272603 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 345766 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: April 07, 2010, 05:49:22 PM »

Enrique is my Toon player of the season, he just is a class apart. Not often I'd ever say that about a left back and a Newcastle defender at that...

this. Be hard to keep him, he is actually very very good.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Rooky9

TheAuditor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #496 on: April 09, 2010, 07:34:20 PM »

I love a happy ending. Job well done but only just begun i think.

As for Enrique i'd be surprised if anyone who could match his wages would want him. Much improved this ear but gets himself in massive amounts of trouble and a lot of the stuff that looks good (using pace and a bit of strength) comes about because he's given it away or got caught out of position.

cdw1111
sandancer

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 13, 2010, 03:02:24 PM »

Just leaving for the Madjeski stadium now,another one off the league ground list,well replaced if you know what i mean.

Howay the lads.

shy bairns get nowt
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 13, 2010, 05:19:44 PM »

Just leaving for the Madjeski stadium now,another one off the league ground list,well replaced if you know what i mean.

Howay the lads.

I got chucked out of there after less than a minute of kick off. such a joke. glgllgglgl Newcastle and have a good trip.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 13, 2010, 09:23:34 PM »

Ipswich game is a sellout already I'm kinda suprised at that,And wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 2-0 gogo Kevin Nolan

PS Pleno you get my PM the other day ?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: April 13, 2010, 10:16:09 PM »

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ship, one more points and we're champs oioioioioioioi

yes got it, msn refusing to work atm, will pm u later/try and fix msn.

nolans still wank though

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 13, 2010, 11:31:39 PM »

2 more goals to your shitest player Smiley good result tonight tho.
Rooky9

TheAuditor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #502 on: April 19, 2010, 09:59:29 PM »

Its easy to say now that with our players we have done what we should have done, but at the start of the season most people had us as having more chance of going down than going back up. A really solid job, but clearly work to be done this summer.  I still believe in the core of that squad being comfortable at mid premier league level - I watched Fulham v Wolves at the weekend and it was absolute tosh.

Well tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life.... well something like that anyway. Room is 80% packed, hire van is booked for the morning to move me south, and new job will be starting on Monday. Looking forward to it, but its a pretty big deal for me, so there are nerves etc to go with it.

Football wise scanning the fixtures this morning was interesting. We really need sorting out with an owner, a manager and do what needs to be done on the playing side too, all asap. worrying I look at that fixture list and think, that seems like a tough game. Not sure what that is all about. If we cant offload players this summer we really should absolutely piss that league if those that stay can play to 60% of their ability. Having said that, we also wouldnt have gone down if they could have done that.

Lets see what happens anyway. Things are very rarely easy with NUFC, so its unlikely to be coasting at the top of the league all season like we somehow did last time.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 22, 2010, 07:17:39 PM »

Trust me Nolan is awful. He did well at start of season scoring goals, but now clubs are aware of hi they mark him and he doesnt offer anything. He is farrrrrr too slow/immobile. He hasnt scored in 2010 yet.

hes shit innit.
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 22, 2010, 07:20:09 PM »

Harps is a genuis?

He is a good championship keeper, mainly for shot stopping. He has so much experience mainly with the club, he knows what it takes to play for the club can help the younger defenders etc etc, but he is abit old now, he doesnt come for crosses and can sometimes be abit too static. I think he will be a great coach for the next 10-15 years, probably a goalkeeping coach.

Tim Krul is an amazing young talent, Dutch u21 keeper and we have turned down bids from Chelsea, arse etc etc, and I think if we get to the premiership he will be the number 1.

Why on god's earth would he suddenly become #1 in the premiership while not being so in the championship?

I'd say Krul is 3rd in the pecking order,Fraser Forster would be ahead of him if he stays at the club next season instead of going out on loan again.

As for Nolan,he might not offer much else but he grabs a goal here and there,he's scored some big goals this season and having a midfielder who can grab 7/8 in the permiership is so valuable it is unreal,if he can get around that it would be enough to keep you up providing all of the strikers don't go totally goalshy.

Just sayin...
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 22, 2010, 08:04:08 PM »

Trust me Nolan is awful. He did well at start of season scoring goals, but now clubs are aware of hi they mark him and he doesnt offer anything. He is farrrrrr too slow/immobile. He hasnt scored in 2010 yet.

hes shit innit.

it is.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 22, 2010, 08:06:01 PM »

Harps is a genuis?

He is a good championship keeper, mainly for shot stopping. He has so much experience mainly with the club, he knows what it takes to play for the club can help the younger defenders etc etc, but he is abit old now, he doesnt come for crosses and can sometimes be abit too static. I think he will be a great coach for the next 10-15 years, probably a goalkeeping coach.

Tim Krul is an amazing young talent, Dutch u21 keeper and we have turned down bids from Chelsea, arse etc etc, and I think if we get to the premiership he will be the number 1.

Why on god's earth would he suddenly become #1 in the premiership while not being so in the championship?

I'd say Krul is 3rd in the pecking order,Fraser Forster would be ahead of him if he stays at the club next season instead of going out on loan again.

As for Nolan,he might not offer much else but he grabs a goal here and there,he's scored some big goals this season and having a midfielder who can grab 7/8 in the permiership is so valuable it is unreal,if he can get around that it would be enough to keep you up providing all of the strikers don't go totally goalshy.

Just sayin...

lol nolan was awful against Man Yoo and I didnt think he was spectacular today. Took his goals well but wern't exactly hard finishes, the guy is far too slow.

As for the Krul bold bit, Harper is abs awful, giving away a stupid penalty today and was tez against Man Yoo. Pleaseeeee get rid.

TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 16, 2010, 08:01:33 PM »

For you guys, ''an evening with Alan Shearer'' on 5live now

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 16, 2010, 08:22:22 PM »

For you guys, ''an evening with Alan Shearer'' on 5live now

Cheers,listening to it.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: September 17, 2010, 11:00:38 AM »

thoughts from people who listened?

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 175 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: