blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:36:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272606 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 175 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tales from the Toon. The ups and downs of an NUFC supporter....  (Read 345823 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: September 28, 2010, 09:50:52 AM »

I agree with you on Tiote,he looks very good.Barton has been decent this season tbf to him but disagree about Collocini i'm not a fan at all.Hope Carroll carrys on getting goals but I'm not going to go along with the bs of him being Eng class and a top prem player just because he's scored a couple of goals.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: September 28, 2010, 10:19:08 AM »

In his first season Collocini was definitely suspect, but I think that's quite common in the premiership for a foreign player. Henry etc. Last season he was very good, probably the second best player in the championship behind Enrique, and IMO he's continued his form this season. Know that he goes to David Llyod reguarly so starting to beef up and is def up to match pace. Think one of the reasons he has improved so much is the introduction of Williamson who really has been a bargain buy, really underrated and I doubt many people on here know much about him.

Agree about Carroll, not sure if he's a 20 goal a season man, but you know he  will put 100% in and always be a handful.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: September 30, 2010, 03:48:02 PM »

Big game on Sat, think it will be 0-0-1-1 or 1-0 to City.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Indestructable

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 04, 2010, 06:54:41 AM »

Big game on Sat, think it will be 0-0-1-1 or 1-0 to City.

Close, but not quite. 2-1 thansk to Johnson. Why wasn't Carroll starting yesterday? 
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 04, 2010, 07:41:16 AM »

GG ben arfaaaa
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 31, 2010, 10:31:00 PM »

Nolan proving once again he isn't to the standard required in the premiership. Should play Gutierez on the left with Ben Arfa off Carroll, or alternatively play two upfront with Lovenkrands paired with Carroll.

Do you think Lovenkrands is good enough for the Prem ? I definitely don't.

Also Nolan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Routledge >>>>>>> Gutierrez.

wonder if the top  goalscorer in the league is winning over pleno yet? who would have him 3rd choice in his team..
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: November 21, 2010, 11:47:08 AM »

What did Elmander do to Newcastle to justify all the violence aimed at him yesterday?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: January 05, 2011, 09:55:22 PM »

http://theseventytwo.com/football-league/championship/2011/01/05/leon-best-an-apology/

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 05, 2011, 10:16:17 PM »

If Leon Best is capable of a Premier League hat-trick, who knows what we can all achieve in our time on this planet?

Cheesy

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 06, 2011, 12:56:53 AM »

Two huge results they where for us.I was worried we where getting dragged right into the relegation battle but we are well clear for now and don't really see how we could go down now,famous last words lol.Bring on the Mackems for another beaten.

Tiote and Barton are both absolutely class,Barton is playing the best football he ever has or at least for us.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 06, 2011, 01:15:13 AM »

Two huge results they where for us.I was worried we where getting dragged right into the relegation battle but we are well clear for now and don't really see how we could go down now,famous last words lol.Bring on the Mackems for another beaten.

Tiote and Barton are both absolutely class,Barton is playing the best football he ever has or at least for us.

Agreed, I think if we can keep all our players through January and the summer then European placing next season will be an actual target (never thought I'd say that again). Definitely need another striker and more strength in depth throughout the team though.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 06, 2011, 01:17:39 AM »

Agreed, I think if we can keep all our players through January and the summer then European placing next season will be an actual target (never thought I'd say that again). Definitely need another striker and more strength in depth throughout the team though.

There was talk about Bentley and Keane coming,if we got both them and bought a rb I think we'd have a pretty good 1st eleven.We really do need a rb.Glad to see we've got Ben Arfa on a permenant deal as long as he fully recovers as he looked very good.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 06, 2011, 01:18:24 AM »

There was talk about Bentley and Keane coming,if we got both them and bought a rb I think we'd have a pretty good 1st eleven.We really do need a rb.Glad to see we've got Ben Arfa on a permenant deal as long as he fully recovers as he looked very good.

Keane is apparently off to Birmingham.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 06, 2011, 01:20:49 AM »

Keane is apparently off to Birmingham.

Not too disappointing when he's the wrong side of 30.
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 06, 2011, 02:47:12 PM »

So happy that Peter Taylor turned you guys down for the number 2 job
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 175 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: