blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 04:45:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272893 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  BlueSq.com GUKPT Blackpool: Day 2
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BlueSq.com GUKPT Blackpool: Day 2  (Read 44085 times)
oyoysavaloy

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2008, 09:21:57 PM »

I've gotta say great updates as usual however I'm most disappointed in the Beagle.........................

Where's the norkage?Huh?

You have the internet and you're looking for hot women in a poker room full of sweaty old men in Blackpool...

It's traditional for Blonde updates to include norkage, however given that it's Blackpool we shouldn't really expect too much on the norkage front.

BRB..........hold the updates whilst I scan the flicks on redtube. MAKE IT TUBE8 Smiley

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so i was told!!!!!!!
LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2008, 09:22:11 PM »

At last the Beagle redeems himself with a piccy of a massage............wd that doggie!!
LLevan

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2008, 09:23:41 PM »

I've gotta say great updates as usual however I'm most disappointed in the Beagle.........................

Where's the norkage?Huh?

You have the internet and you're looking for hot women in a poker room full of sweaty old men in Blackpool...

It's traditional for Blonde updates to include norkage, however given that it's Blackpool we shouldn't really expect too much on the norkage front.

BRB..........hold the updates whilst I scan the flicks on redtube. MAKE IT TUBE8 Smiley

Lol at a welshman with the missus staring over his shoulder.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2008, 09:24:15 PM »

With Jason Shellum making it 13,500 to go, Pippa Flanders announced "raise" from the big blind and added "all-in" to send the ball back into Shellum's side of the court. It would appear as though Flanders has a solid image, as it took Shellum a good while before finally making the call for 47,000 with . "Come on!" exclaimed Shellum as Flanders revealed an inferior .

The flop looked harmless enough, but the turn produced possibilities of a split pot, which duly arrived on the river. Shellum was understandably frustrated, and momentarily hurried away from the table before regaining his composure and returning to the felt. Lots of action, but no change in the chips.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2008, 09:30:07 PM »

Where's the norkage?Huh?

It's traditional for Blonde updates to include Llevan complaining about a lack of norkage, however given that it's Blackpool we shouldn't really expect too much on the norkage front.

BRB..........hold the updates whilst I scan the flicks on redtube.

oyoysavaloy

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2008, 09:30:32 PM »

Where's the norkage?Huh?

Lol at a welshman with the missus staring over his shoulder.
got it in 1 lol
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2008, 09:35:10 PM »

Poor old Jason Shellum. It's not his day. Short stacked Brian Martin pushed from the button and Shellum called off a good chunk of his stack with from the small blind. A good call as Martin had his hands in the cookie jar with but the Poker Gods really hate Jason today, perhaps he forgot to invite them to a dinner party or didn't get his round in as a Six was pinged on the turn leaving Jason despondent.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 09:38:50 PM by NoflopsHomer » Logged

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2008, 09:37:56 PM »

Welshman Nicky Romanello is out in 35th place. He was short stacked and pushed with against Sunny Chattha's . Chattha caught the best of it on a three diamonds board to push him to almost 180k and leave Karolina the massage girl with no-one to put her hands on. (Awaits bawdy remarks)

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2008, 09:38:07 PM »

Any news on APAter Jason trey?

Jason Trey -- 115,000

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2008, 09:39:18 PM »

forget the norkage how about a pic of the infamous mr cavanagh for the whole of wales plse? and tell him to smile ffs

Here's your daily dose of Welsh norkage, Iwan, complete with seductive expression.

Martyn Cavanagh -- 171,000

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2008, 09:40:43 PM »

guy johnson + gregior updates plz

Guy Johnson -- 101,000

Gregory Howard -- 90,000

oyoysavaloy

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2008, 09:42:10 PM »

forget the norkage how about a pic of the infamous mr cavanagh for the whole of wales plse? and tell him to smile ffs

Here's your daily dose of Welsh norkage, Iwan, complete with seductive expression.

what a wondeful smile
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: November 15, 2008, 09:42:33 PM »

Waseem Shahid has just doubled up Thomas Saint with J-T suited versus pocket queens on a king high. Meanwhile, on a neighbouring table, Sunny Chattha was in similarly doubling mood, his pocket eights failing to out-gun Gary Chatterton's 9-3 on a T-T9 rainbow flop, Chatterton making a boat with a nine on the river. He's now on around 70,000.
acehigh
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 15, 2008, 09:51:11 PM »

what a wondeful smile
is that a pen in his pocket ready to sign the autographs.....!
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2008, 09:54:33 PM »

hi snoops can you wish martyn good luck from us all in cyprus.,.,.,.,
tell him we will see him soon,,.,.,.

oioioioioisaviloioioioi.,.,see ya soon maaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeeeee

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: