blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:51:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273121 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Monte Carlo Millions Day Two Live UPdate
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Monte Carlo Millions Day Two Live UPdate  (Read 81329 times)
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: November 21, 2005, 06:21:26 PM »

Yes, back to Mr. Kalmar, and a totally raggy board ( Two Clubs ) brought no help to Skalie's  Asp and he's extremely short now, and in fact looks to be all-in again:

With no choice he called all-in on the small blind for less than 8k after Paul Jackson raised on the button, also called by Zinman in the big blind.  The flop came  Ah , at which point Paul bet and Zinman passed, leaving ActionJack's A7 playing Skalie's 7 9.  No help and Jon Kalmar is OUT.

Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 21, 2005, 06:22:02 PM »

GL Gryko

bring it home for the yoof!
elblondie

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 21, 2005, 06:22:27 PM »

Mads appears to have lost some chips 400k
Marc Goodwin 512k
Eric123 500k approx
Bengt Sonnet 180k
Jon Voulgaris 188k
the Giant 240
Johan Storakers 190
Jesse Jones 65k

i'll walk a million miles for one of your goals
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 21, 2005, 06:24:45 PM »

OK, we have been - very politely -  asked to vacate the room, so we will be back in an hour or so.

Behave now, whilst we are away, eh?

Bon appetite.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
plplaya

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 21, 2005, 06:25:20 PM »

Please watch the language guys. This thread is going elsewhere, and it is not appropriate. I will have to delete entries accordingly

Interesting what offends you.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 21, 2005, 06:39:08 PM »

Hey, let's all be friends and giggle at the incredible synchoronised dancing men!

dad dont dance dad dont dance dad dont dance dad dont dance

Alternatively let's just not get catty with each other. Wink

b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 21, 2005, 06:41:18 PM »

do you know if he knows who you know and dont know though? no I dont think so.

knowing me... knowing you... ahhhhharrrrr
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 21, 2005, 06:45:37 PM »

Great updates guys and gals. The whole Tony G issue should be disscussed as it is a free forum but i don't think it needs to get to the point where we are fighting amongst ourselves, which is exactly what we try to avoid on this forum. Tho im not going to sit on the fence here, I think this performance by our Lithuanian/Australian shareholder is deeply saddening and totally against the spirit of blonde. Im sure the bosses will discuss this at length whether this is a route we want to continue down and i trust them to look after the sites best interest.
Nem

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 21, 2005, 06:47:37 PM »

Great updates guys and gals. The whole Tony G issue should be disscussed as it is a free forum but i don't think it needs to get to the point where we are fighting amongst ourselves, which is exactly what we try to avoid on this forum. Tho im not going to sit on the fence here, I think this performance by our Lithuanian/Australian shareholder is deeply saddening and totally against the spirit of blonde. Im sure the bosses will discuss this at length whether this is a route we want to continue down and i trust them to look after the sites best interest.

jbsc7769

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: November 21, 2005, 06:53:29 PM »

Please guys, I am really enjoying these updates, they are fabulous, lets not ruin it. People obviously have differing opinions and that is fine but you say this is a discussion forum, go "discuss" it in the "General Discussions" bit, not the "Live Updates" bit please and let us enjoy the thread for what it is.

M POWER
« Reply #295 on: November 21, 2005, 06:55:58 PM »

As TonyG is a BLONDEITE he should get our full support and backing, he has brought alot to the
party for Blonde and we should wish him the best of luck. To give someone the rub down in a Poker
game is not life or death stuff.  And Red-Dog hardly compares to Beating the Wife   >:?  does it

No it's not being the most sporting. However are most of the top people in various  sports actually
Sporting people. I don't think so.  

So Come on Tonyg and keep the passion to win

Regards

M

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 21, 2005, 06:57:12 PM »

Please guys, I am really enjoying these updates, they are fabulous, lets not ruin it. People obviously have differing opinions and that is fine but you say this is a discussion forum, go "discuss" it in the "General Discussions" bit, not the "Live Updates" bit please and let us enjoy the thread for what it is.

The great thing about the updates is the interaction between those sitting at home and the intrepid reporters at the venue.

I think this is absolutely the correct place to debate issues such as this.

I just think we shouldn't fall to Mr G's level by trading insults and barbs between ourselves.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 06:59:06 PM by The Camel » Logged

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
mrblax
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 21, 2005, 06:58:19 PM »

how many are left in the tournament? and whats the chip count on Phil Ivey and tony G if they are still left in the tourney ..
The Lemon

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 21, 2005, 06:58:39 PM »

TEST
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 21, 2005, 07:01:25 PM »

your quite right- tho we need to keep entertained while mr burns and smithers are devouring there dodgy sea-food
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: