blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 12:18:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272902 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Nit thread, a thread for Nits.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nit thread, a thread for Nits.  (Read 87371 times)
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: December 11, 2011, 04:11:15 PM »

Thought woodsey's m&s ready meal post was very thread worthy!

I don't understand why it isn't!?

As you aren't a nit, therefore don't understand that buying anything from M&S couldn't be possibly considered nitty.

ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 12, 2011, 07:59:56 PM »

There's some thing on amazon, you pay £50 a year and you get free next day deliveries.

If you sign up to it now (Prime), they give you a one month free no-charge-will-start-charging-after-one-month-unless-you-cancel trial. This means that your delivery for the next month will be free on items marked 'Prime'. Saves £££ on xmas shopping.
Signed up this afternoon, been buying xmas nitsents ever since.

If anyone wants a DYMO label writer (they are really good, don't take ink, helluva handy), they will give you up to £100 back if you buy before 31st december and send them your receipt.
eg. Dymo labelwriter+several big boxes of rolls of labels =£107. Minus £100 back = £7, which is nittastic.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 10:00:02 PM by ManuelsMum » Logged

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 12, 2011, 08:02:58 PM »

Thought woodsey's m&s ready meal post was very thread worthy!

I don't understand why it isn't!?

As you aren't a nit, therefore don't understand that buying anything from M&S couldn't be possibly considered nitty.

They were really good too, I couldn't cook a meal that good for £2, it was deffo threadworthy. Even M+S has good deals sometimes too.  Smiley
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 12, 2011, 09:15:27 PM »

There's some thing on amazon, you pay £50 a year and you get free next day deliveries.

If you sign up to it now (Prime), they give you a one month free no-charge-will-start-charging-after-one-month-unless-you-cancel trial. This means that your delivery for the next month will be free on items marked 'Prime'. Saves £££ on xmas shopping.

If anyone wants a DYMO label writer (they are really good, don't take ink, helluva handy), they will give you up to £100 back if you buy before 31st december and send them your receipt.
eg. Dymo labelwriter+several big boxes of rolls of labels =£107. Minus £100 back = £7, which is nittastic.

Where's the offer for the Dymo label writer?  I can't see it anywhere.

ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 12, 2011, 09:59:39 PM »

Where's the offer for the Dymo label writer?  I can't see it anywhere.

Aw bum, they've deleted it sorry, they promised it would run til end of year, I think the nit sites made it too hot Sad

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 12, 2011, 10:43:23 PM »

Ah shame, would have liked one of those.  Ta anyway

ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 27, 2011, 02:00:14 PM »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Office-computer-chairs-sports-racing-car-seat-style-/260909615985?pt=UK_BOI_Office_Equipment_Supplies_Office_Furniture_ET&hash=item3cbf6ccb71#ht_874wt_932

Been trying to get one for a while, cheapest I saw was £160

J Lennon
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 19, 2012, 05:46:01 PM »

Tesco VALUE midget gems  33pence per bag for 175gms of midgetgem lovleyness!!

Obv not for the fatties trying to lose weight atm!!!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 19, 2012, 07:55:13 PM »

Tesco VALUE midget gems  33pence per bag for 175gms of midgetgem lovleyness!!

Obv not for the fatties trying to lose weight atm!!!

My Uncle is a huge nit and bought a tenner's worth of these, and got my Step Sister to get them to get staff discount.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 19, 2012, 08:01:25 PM »

I've recently changed pretty much everything to make a few small savings:

Dog insurance, annual travel insurance, house insurance, life insurance, TV/internet package & utility providers. Think that's the lot.

Total saving of approx £120 per month.

Happy days Smiley

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 19, 2012, 08:04:37 PM »

Dog insurance, annual travel insurance, house insurance, life insurance, TV/internet package & utility providers. Think that's the lot.

Happy days Smiley

Did you go through a site like quidco? Prob would get some nice cashback for those

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 19, 2012, 08:05:24 PM »

Happy days Smiley

#Trystothinkofsomethingwittytosayaboutstrippersinnottingham.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 19, 2012, 08:07:42 PM »

Happy days Smiley

Senorita's closing down saved me an absolute fortune if that helps in any way?

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 19, 2012, 08:08:45 PM »

Happy days Smiley

Senorita's closing down saved me an absolute fortune if that helps in any way?

I was more thinking along the lines of how Emerald would spend the £120.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 19, 2012, 08:09:59 PM »

Happy days Smiley

Did you go through a site like quidco? Prob would get some nice cashback for those

Just used the usual comparison sites and a bit of other searching on t'internet. I could probably have saved more but I'm a bit lazy when it comes to money unfortunately.

I probably only saved money because I was being ripped off before to be fair. I was very proud of myself for the little bit I did though.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: