blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:43:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Anniversary Cup - Final Day
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Anniversary Cup - Final Day  (Read 70854 times)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2008, 04:05:07 PM »

The £150 Stud tournament has begun. Simon Trumper has had to explain the rules twice now! Cheesy

Looks like the valooooooooo tournament of the day.

defty123

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2008, 04:06:04 PM »

thanks for the video of my dad but im his daughter!! ooh want to hug him so proud no matter what happens now hes just lovely come on dady o!!
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2008, 04:13:57 PM »

Sam Trickett is playing the FL Stud.

Over/Under on how long he lasts? (He's never played stud before)

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2008, 04:23:06 PM »

A curious hand led to a double up for David Anderson just moments ago, and a much needed one too. After being reraised off the previous hand by Luke Marsh (24,000 to 74,000), Anderson turned aggressor himself, reraising Ints Grinbaums' early position raise of 24,000 to a total of 74,000 to play. Without too much hesitation, Grinbaums made the call.

Moments after a two spades flop hit the felt, Grinbaums took a stab at his opponent's chip count, as if calculating the number of sweets in a jar at a school fete. "One four eight," came the reply. After squirming in his seat momentarily, which has become almost a custom for our Latvian friend, Grinsbaums tapped his finger on the table to signify a check.

Back on Anderson, who began counting out a stack of purple chips before leading out for 70,000. Almost instantly, Grinbaums announced all-in, and Anderson called.

Anderson =
Grinbaums =

With eyebrows raised as if attached to multiple fishing rods, Grinbaums shook his head, possibly regretting the rashness of his play, but too late in the day. Nevertheless, he still had outs for the outdraw, but no such luck emerged as the turn sealed the deal, whilst the three clubs river just wasted the dealer's time.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 04:26:30 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2008, 04:24:43 PM »

Floppy, how many in the STud tourney and are there any studs in it??  I was confused that TK said he was playing it!

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2008, 04:25:59 PM »

It's passed around to Nick Hicks in the smalll blind who casually raises to 18k. David Anderson folds, Nick shows because he always has a hand right?

We had thought that the slight flattening of the payout structure would loosen up the table, it seems to be doing the opposite.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2008, 04:26:25 PM »

Floppy, how many in the STud tourney and are there any studs in it??  I was confused that TK said he was playing it!

24 atm.

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2008, 04:26:33 PM »

With TightEnd catering for our female viewers, here's one of bubble boy David 'LeKnave' Jones for all the fellas out there.

If ever a picture encapsulated the ever so popular phrase of the year "Fck My Life" ..............

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2008, 04:29:35 PM »

]
A curious hand led to a double up for David Anderson just moments ago, and a much needed one too. After being reraised off the previous hand by Luke Marsh (24,000 to 74,000), Anderson turned aggressor himself, reraising Ints Grinbaums' early position raise of 24,000 to a total of 74,000 to play. Without too much hesitation, Grinbaums made the call.

Moments after a two spades flop hit the felt, Grinbaums took a stab at his opponent's chip count, as if calculating the number of sweets in a jar at a school fete. "One four eight," came the reply. After squirming in his seat momentarily, which has become almost a custom for our Latvian friend, Grinsbaums tapped his finger on the table to signify a check.

Back on Anderson, who began counting out a stack of purple chips before leading out for 70,000. Almost instantly, Grinbaums announced all-in, and Anderson called.

Anderson =
Grinbaums =

With eyebrows raised as if attached to multiple fishing rods, Grinbaums shook his head, possibly regretting the rashness of his play, but too late in the day. Nevertheless, he still had outs for the outdraw, but no such luck emerged as the turn sealed the deal, whilst the three clubs river just wasted the dealer's time.

The extra oddness is that when betting the 70k, Anderson only had another 70k back...

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2008, 04:31:10 PM »

Bollox- forgot about the stud tourney.

Nick FTW!!!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2008, 04:31:44 PM »

Seat 1: Trevor Reardon -- 325,000
Seat 2: Billy Defty -- 515,000
Seat 3: Ints Grinbaums -- 300,000
Seat 4: Nick Hicks -- 375,000
Seat 5: David Anderson -- 395,000
Seat 7: Bernie Holmes -- 530,000
Seat 8: Luke Marsh -- 560,000
Seat 9: Cristiano Blanco -- 475,000
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2008, 04:32:49 PM »

24 atm.

glad i didnt travel for this then

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
gourlay

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2008, 04:33:37 PM »

just Woke up after the Marathon three days at DTD, just wanted to wish the remaining players all the best i cant imagine there pain right now, although the buzz of the final table probably helps...

Good luck Nick Hicks, i played with him most of the first three days and he hasnt put a foot wrong, I hipe he gets the breaks when needed.

Im back to bed ! ! !
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2008, 04:36:26 PM »

gogogogogogogo Nick

Click to see full-size image.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2008, 04:39:34 PM »

With TightEnd catering for our female viewers, here's one of bubble boy David 'LeKnave' Jones for all the fellas out there.

If ever a picture encapsulated the ever so popular phrase of the year "Fck My Life" ..............

Clearasil not working then mate ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: