blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:49:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  BlueSq.com GUKPT Brighton: Final Day
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: BlueSq.com GUKPT Brighton: Final Day  (Read 43826 times)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2009, 06:10:06 PM »

Nick raises to 41k and James Sudworth moves all-in. More passing the Colchester Kev on Mastermind, including Nick Holbrook who gives it up.

Nick then puts on his red hat, which apparently gives him luck.

Keir Ratcliff limps in and Nick checks.

Check check.

Keir bets 25k, quickly called by Nick.

Keir checks, Nick bets 25k and Keir calls.

Nick shows , Keir flips an unfortunate three pair since he was holding .

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2009, 06:13:17 PM »

Andreas looking good for the win, especially with his Blackpool experience. Good luck him!
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2009, 06:20:09 PM »

Passed to Bernard Litman in the small blind who raises to 61k total. Keir Ratcliff makes the call.

two hearts

Check check

Bernard bets 50k, Keir thinks for about a minute before moving in for an additional 190k or so. Bernard calls very quickly.

Litman:

Ratcliff:

Ouch.

Keir Ratcliff is OUT in 5th place winning £13,860

« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 06:22:59 PM by NoflopsHomer » Logged

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2009, 06:24:05 PM »

We're having the dinner break at the end of this level instead of next level, for those wanting to know.

Good. I am hungry. Smiley

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2009, 06:27:18 PM »

Great updates floppy cheers
ramsey2121
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2009, 06:30:38 PM »

ive got the wood and ready to go.,.,,.,.,burn him,burn him,burn him,,,,,,,burn him,burn him,burn him,,,,,,,burn him,burn him,burn him,,,,,,,burn him,burn him,burn him,,,,,,,burn him,burn him,burn him,,,,,,burn him,burn him.

i dont mean that atall im just making a point that i think there is only one guy worthy of saying that comment and im sure a lot of people would agree STU UNGAR.,.,.,

a bit silly to say that infront of everybody mind,,,,,coulda said something like YOU LUCK ***** OR YOU HALLOWEEN CANDLE BURNING GUY,,,,,be fair,,,im too good for this fucking game,,,mini helmuth,,,??

I said it in the heat of the moment, funnily i dont normally say anything ever! FML!
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2009, 06:31:29 PM »

Last hand and Andreas raises to 39k on the button. Nick Holbrook calls in the big blind

Check. 44k from Andreas, Nick makes it 130k. Andreas folds and Nick shows .

************Dinner break!!****************

Back in an hour or so.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2009, 06:32:28 PM »

ive got the wood and ready to go.,.,,.,.,burn him,burn him,burn him,,,,,,,burn him,burn him,burn him,,,,,,,burn him,burn him,burn him,,,,,,,burn him,burn him,burn him,,,,,,,burn him,burn him,burn him,,,,,,burn him,burn him.

i dont mean that atall im just making a point that i think there is only one guy worthy of saying that comment and im sure a lot of people would agree STU UNGAR.,.,.,

a bit silly to say that infront of everybody mind,,,,,coulda said something like YOU LUCK ***** OR YOU HALLOWEEN CANDLE BURNING GUY,,,,,be fair,,,im too good for this fucking game,,,mini helmuth,,,??

I said it in the heat of the moment, funnily i dont normally say anything ever! FML!

Bad luck btw.

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2009, 06:40:52 PM »

dont get yourself at it, christ it was a passing comment,,,,
we have all said things we regret,and dont regret,it was just a silly thing for someone to post it out in the public eye and then when gets a comment that sounds a little harsh then says leave it out dont burn the guy....forget it you were vvvvul but i do think your all in with a10??but who am i to judge,,,im shit at the game..ulwpgl.

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
T8MML

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2009, 06:46:53 PM »

we have all said things we regret,and dont regret,it was just a silly thing for someone to post it out in the public eye and then when gets a comment that sounds a little harsh then says leave it out dont burn the guy....forget it you were vvvvul but i do think your all in with a10??but who am i to judge,,,im shit at the game..ulwpgl.
We all say things in the heat of the moment that we eventually regret. My two biggest fk ups have been "call" and "I do"

if the snow is yellow - don't eat it!
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2009, 06:52:36 PM »

We all say things in the heat of the moment that we eventually regret. My two biggest fk ups have been "call" and "I do"
mine was/is raise,it just comes out everytime it gets to me,,,,,,i dont like check,,,,,to many colours

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 18, 2009, 06:52:52 PM »

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
hatthehole

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 18, 2009, 06:53:03 PM »

lololol, glgllglg james sudworth
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: January 18, 2009, 06:53:59 PM »

lololol, glgllglg James Sudworth

[  ] wp on losing your phone mate

HI HELEN!
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2009, 06:54:44 PM »

Chip counts while I wait for dinner. Sad

Bernard Litman -- 717.5k
Nick Holbrook -- 628k
James Sudworth -- 370.5k