blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:03:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Any Monday Night Staking going on?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any Monday Night Staking going on?  (Read 13419 times)
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2009, 04:56:15 PM »

Naw.  Just go to that board, read the ones you want, mark the rest read, then go back to main forum and show unread posts for the rest.  That's what I do to get rid of all the sports section stuff before I try to catch up on the rest. 

Seems like a lot of hassle.

That's the point of the unread posts link to avoid having to skip around the different boards.

You need a system.
Try this.

If Boldie or Boshi were the last posters on a thread, ignore, as it will be full of '+1',  thumbs up, and all of the other piffle that get's you 10,000 posts per week.

If the thread was started by Joerama quickly open and post some witty comment offering him $5 - you won't be the first, and it won't be funny but if you can't beat them and all that.

If it's a hand analysis post wait for Flushy or Lloyd to post their answer and then quote their post and type 'THIS' underneath it.
Exception being if Mantis made the last post when you can either skip the whole thread cos you don't have time, or be really street and post 'tl;dr'.

If Kev starts a thread, you know he is asking you to play in some comp or other so have a standard reply to cut and paste such as 'can't play going shopping', and hope, as usual, he misses the fact that you are posting away every 5 minutes during said tourney.

If its in Live Poker ignore unless you live within 11 miles of Luton.

If it's in The Lounge ignore if you have been on the BBC News site that day as you will already know all about it.

Any other thread open and post a comment about Dewi starting it.

Hope this helps.

It is banded about too much but that might just be the best post ever!!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2009, 05:22:14 PM »

Jakally that is fkin awesome.
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2009, 05:23:56 PM »

Jakally that is fkin awesome.

+1

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2009, 05:26:01 PM »

It was pretty damned good wasn't it ... I will be scrutinising the "who is online" section during thursday nights comp Wink

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2009, 07:11:16 PM »

also lmao at the sudden influx of BBC news links in the last hour or 2 Cheesy

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2009, 08:05:30 PM »

Naw.  Just go to that board, read the ones you want, mark the rest read, then go back to main forum and show unread posts for the rest.  That's what I do to get rid of all the sports section stuff before I try to catch up on the rest. 

That's the point of the unread posts link to avoid having to skip around the different boards.

You need a system.
Try this.

If Boldie or Boshi were the last posters on a thread, ignore, as it will be full of '+1',  thumbs up, and all of the other piffle that get's you 10,000 posts per week.

If the thread was started by Joerama quickly open and post some witty comment offering him $5 - you won't be the first, and it won't be funny but if you can't beat them and all that.

If it's a hand analysis post wait for Flushy or Lloyd to post their answer and then quote their post and type 'THIS' underneath it.
Exception being if Mantis made the last post when you can either skip the whole thread cos you don't have time, or be really street and post 'tl;dr'.

If Kev starts a thread, you know he is asking you to play in some comp or other so have a standard reply to cut and paste such as 'can't play going shopping', and hope, as usual, he misses the fact that you are posting away every 5 minutes during said tourney.

If it's in The Lounge ignore if you have been on the BBC News site that day as you will already know all about it.

Hope this helps.

It is banded about too much but that might just be the best post ever!!

THIS  Wink
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2009, 12:38:28 PM »

post more please jakally
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2009, 01:34:24 PM »

post more please jakally

qft,
+1

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2009, 09:49:19 PM »

jakally brilliant post. 

I was trying to think of something witty but failed. 

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2009, 10:52:47 AM »

Funny Jakally, just funny

sola virtus nobilitat
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2009, 09:58:15 AM »

You need a system.
Try this.

Hope this helps.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: