blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 04:50:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272827 Posts in 66757 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  SHREWDIES ON TOUR 2009
Poll
Question: What should the Shrewdies do ??  (Voting closed: May 28, 2009, 04:57:19 PM)
 tell Beverly she's fucked our whole holiday up after telling us this late, how did this cross booking happen dont u have spread sheets etc. etc. We want you to refund us the money for our flights or find us a replacement. If not we want proof they signed - 37 (52.1%)
egg her house 'n poop in her pool - 34 (47.9%)
Other ... please specify on thread. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 70

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 ... 289 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SHREWDIES ON TOUR 2009  (Read 630585 times)
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #660 on: March 05, 2009, 12:54:54 PM »

Does this result mean that Evans is the best Shrewdie?

Surely that has to be the 2 who were evil enough to back him to not win - I think Horneris got £20 @ 15.4 if I remember correctly (or go back and check)

£20 @ 15/4.

Sigh. Off to bank to pay that into his account now, marv.

HI HELEN!
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #661 on: March 05, 2009, 01:02:41 PM »

hey great score evans.

Went out and got lashed last night, went back to the flat above my local with the girls who run it. Im sure most of the lads will be familiar with staying awake with the distinct hope that one of the girls is gonna sneak into bed with you. [  ]has ever happened, [X] glad it didnt when i woke up. [X] £20 was stolen from my wallet,, fkin animals, all the lot have gone from facebook, guilty by assosiation, Without rules what are we??..........

fkin animals

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: March 05, 2009, 02:54:14 PM »

hey great score evans.

Went out and got lashed last night, went back to the flat above my local with the girls who run it. Im sure most of the lads will be familiar with staying awake with the distinct hope that one of the girls is gonna sneak into bed with you. [  ]has ever happened, [X] glad it didnt when i woke up. [X] £20 was stolen from my wallet,, fkin animals, all the lot have gone from facebook, guilty by assosiation, Without rules what are we??..........

fkin animals

[  ] If I'm out and lashed I'll remember how much I had well enough to notice a score knocked.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #663 on: March 05, 2009, 06:16:47 PM »

not quite tony. If he can win come 2nd on US sites he would be the best.

Oh and Rick, without rules we are animals.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: March 05, 2009, 06:17:42 PM »

not quite tony. If he can win come 2nd on US sites he would be the best.

Oh and Rick, without rules we are animals.

fkin ANNIIIIMAAAALLLLS
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #665 on: March 05, 2009, 11:07:31 PM »

hey great score evans.

fkin animals

[  ] If I'm out and lashed I'll remember how much I had well enough to notice a score knocked.

CASE SCORE LDO
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #666 on: March 06, 2009, 04:50:25 AM »

Mbn trigg. WP, ship etc.

Rich can eat for another month now!

HI HELEN!
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #667 on: March 06, 2009, 05:12:17 AM »

shipped the 10pm stars 1/1000 odd for $9.3k   card racked the last 2 tables like a serial run-gooder, the HH of this comp would make a lot of you cry. onwards and upwards.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #668 on: March 06, 2009, 05:52:55 AM »

oh ffs, ballllllllllllllllllllllllache

Hello Richard James Trigg, Re: Transfer 9,987.00 real money from user 'ThEcLaiMEer' to user 'MKKMOO': We have recently received a request to transfer a large sum of money fromyour account. In order to review this transaction, we will require youraccount to be verified as part of our ongoing efforts to ensure the safetyand security of our site is maintained.  As a registered business we are required by law to perform certain identity verifications on our customers.  As part of these verification procedures, we ask that you submit the following information: 1. A clear photocopy of your drivers license, front and back, or other Photo ID; 2. A clear photocopy of your most recent utility bill (phone, gas, water etc.) showing name, address and statement date. Please scan the requested documentation and send to security@pokerstars.com, or alternatively fax to: PokerStars Attn: Verifications Department

my reply

mate, how many transactions have there been between myself and MKKMOO, he's my staker, not got a scanner, this is gonna be major ballache for me, can't you just ring me, i coulda been awkward and done 9x 1k xfers
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #669 on: March 06, 2009, 05:59:23 AM »

shipped the 10pm stars 1/1000 odd for $9.3k   card racked the last 2 tables like a serial run-gooder, the HH of this comp would make a lot of you cry. onwards and upwards.

Congrats Trigg.
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #670 on: March 06, 2009, 07:08:39 AM »

Congrats Trigg.

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #671 on: March 06, 2009, 07:15:55 AM »

Pokeystars support are trying to make you leave the house?

sheeeeeeeeeeet

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #672 on: March 06, 2009, 08:19:13 AM »

Pokeystars support are trying to make you leave the house?

sheeeeeeeeeeet

well done on the win hun x
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #673 on: March 06, 2009, 08:56:15 AM »

weeeeeeeeee, n1 Trigg.

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #674 on: March 06, 2009, 09:41:32 AM »

Stars are gay i can do 5x 4k transfers in 5 minutes, if i do 1 5k transfer it sets off all sorts of alarms.

Funny thing is you have sent me your total account balance about 100 times before, now they finally flag it, so stupid.

[  ] This has nothing to do with my account being flagged since that fake grim.

I got similar e-mail Rick, obv just have to do it this time but i am going to talk to someone who has a man at stars and see if we can get something sorted to raise the limits we can send between each other.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 ... 289 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: