blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:42:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  1000th Post
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1000th Post  (Read 13303 times)
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2009, 03:46:53 PM »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............  go on girgy, you know you wanna.....................................

What type of cake is that? it looks very nice

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2009, 03:48:26 PM »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............  go on girgy, you know you wanna.....................................

What type of cake is that? it looks very nice

ffs, dont say that, you're not helping him!!!
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2009, 03:49:22 PM »

I googled: "lose fat bet" btw and that pic came up.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2009, 03:50:11 PM »

Bolt won't be laughing when Girgy flips and picks up some weights...

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2009, 03:50:27 PM »

Of course i'm not, i'm just fucking about, if he's got half a brain he's not gonna give a shit, i dont know him afterall, how can i be serious about something like this about someone i dont know?

Look at it this way last time he put this thread up initially everyone went: "contgrats, good luck, you the man" blah blah blah and it got him nowhere, he gave up after 5 mins, he probs couldnt remember who wished him good luck but he might remenber me being a prick and want to show me, that wasnt my intention when i put the odds up, i was just fucking about but you lot molly coddling him didnt work, he might be pissed off enough at me to give it a go.

If i wanted to bully him i'd call him Roland

The fact he is posting on here is better than nothing.
No ones overly been molly coddling him, we've all said he needs to pull his shit togther and get on with it and stop making excuses.
I dont really know him either but I dont feel a need to be negative about it.

Most bullys are just fucking about in their eyes, most of them dont know the person they are bullying either do they, or they probably wouldnt do it.

Its not even a fair playing ground as none of us know anything about you so he cant even make a funny comeback.

You make a lot of funny posts on here 95% of them make me laugh out loud, some of them are awesome!
Im just saying the fact you dont know him should make you think twice, how do you know how he going to take it?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2009, 03:54:45 PM »

Trying to resist here!

Good post though Stu

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2009, 03:57:53 PM »

Trying to resist here!

Good post though Stu

I think you love me
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2009, 04:02:27 PM »

Low carb dieting is your friend

Being so heavy you will shed the pounds and this remotivtaes you to keep going!

Fk the haters - go get yourself a copy of the Atkins diet. DO it for 3 months - you will have surpassed your goals!

I am Low carb-ing at the mo (a refined version of the Atkins - bit healthier) - i have lost 9lbs in 3 weeks - doing it for another 3 then eating healthy from there and going to follow Paul Mckennas life plan

If you are not  bothered about the fast weight loss - use the mckenna plan

No more excuses - start tomorrow! - i live in leeds if you want to meet for a ................... slim..fast...shake???!?!?!?!? - and get you started! (that is a serious offer)

Agree with the Atkins diet being a good way to lose weight and see results quickly which is always a good motivator. I went on it a few years back and lost 3 1/2 stone in about 6 months, unfortunately I have put it back on lol. If you do go on the Atkins diet make sure you take fibre tablets as it can mess up your digestive system.
good luck with it

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2009, 04:52:31 PM »

Fk the haters - go get yourself a copy of the Atkins diet. DO it for 3 months - you will have surpassed your goals!

I am Low carb-ing at the mo (a refined version of the Atkins - bit healthier) - i have lost 9lbs in 3 weeks - doing it for another 3 then eating healthy from there and going to follow Paul Mckennas life plan

No more excuses - start tomorrow! - i live in leeds if you want to meet for a ................... slim..fast...shake???!?!?!?!? - and get you started! (that is a serious offer)

Agree with the Atkins diet being a good way to lose weight and see results quickly which is always a good motivator. I went on it a few years back and lost 3 1/2 stone in about 6 months, unfortunately I have put it back on lol. If you do go on the Atkins diet make sure you take fibre tablets as it can mess up your digestive system.
good luck with it

Isn't that the problem with the Atkins diet?  It certainly can be effective in helping people to shed weight, but it's not a viable long-term plan in term of a healthy, balanced diet.  Much better to focus on sensible eating combined with exercise.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2009, 04:57:18 PM »

If you are not  bothered about the fast weight loss - use the mckenna plan

good luck with it

Isn't that the problem with the Atkins diet?  It certainly can be effective in helping people to shed weight, but it's not a viable long-term plan in term of a healthy, balanced diet.  Much better to focus on sensible eating combined with exercise.

have you actually read the book? apart from the first 2 weeks which is very strict to create rapid initial weight loss and you can ignore if you wish, atkins diet = meat, fish, dairy, vegetables and fruit. wtf is unbalanced about that? if you don't run marathons you don't need to be eating bread, pasta, rice and mars bars.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2009, 05:05:54 PM »

good luck with it

Isn't that the problem with the Atkins diet?  It certainly can be effective in helping people to shed weight, but it's not a viable long-term plan in term of a healthy, balanced diet.  Much better to focus on sensible eating combined with exercise.

have you actually read the book? apart from the first 2 weeks which is very strict to create rapid initial weight loss and you can ignore if you wish, atkins diet = meat, fish, dairy, vegetables and fruit. wtf is unbalanced about that? if you don't run marathons you don't need to be eating bread, pasta, rice and mars bars.

Is marathon running the only thing you need energy for?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2009, 05:09:40 PM »

Its not even a fair playing ground as none of us know anything about you so he cant even make a funny comeback.

you could always make some jokes about Bolt being a chav.  I have met him twice and can confirm.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2009, 05:11:02 PM »

you could always make some jokes about Bolt being a chav.  I have met him twice and can confirm.

this is a lie, ban please.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2009, 05:11:49 PM »

I only "remember" meeting you once anyway 
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2009, 05:43:11 PM »

I only "remember" meeting you once anyway  

[ ] am surprised Cheesy

It's nearly time for our next annual piss up.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: