blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:59:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  1000th Post
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1000th Post  (Read 13391 times)
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2009, 05:22:35 PM »

Regards to my request for staking...... i have some money due at the end of this month thats how i can afford to put up 60% and am looking forward to a weekend of poker if i can raise the extra 40%.

Regards to working and taking my own food etc.... i do take my own snap to work but whilst on the road i do have an habit to just nip into the garage for unhealty snacks and is something i will be loooking to change.

My mum cooks my meals and after telling her today to buy more healthier i will be starting my quest from now.........

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2009, 01:48:02 PM »

Hey Girgy,

Will  a bet motivate you?

I am willing to travel to the Leeds area at an agreed time and date and Race you over a 10K Road race. I will give you fair and reasonable odds and any reasonable handicap Blondities think fair. I need to lose a little weight and this would motivate me.  

I have no intention of making you skinter but if it helps you health....., so if it be £1,£10 of £100 i don't really care.  Only doing it for the crack, to lose weight, to motivate you and to partcipate on the forum.

By the way you would have a massive head start coz i used to be a decent runner. But when we post or fitting weight, stats, and experience, he blondites can guide us as to handicap.

You can take 3, 6 9 monthes to train ect or whatever you need.

What do you think mate?

Steve

Any thoughts??

Steve

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2009, 02:05:40 PM »

Hey Girgy,

Will  a bet motivate you?

I am willing to travel to the Leeds area at an agreed time and date and Race you over a 10K Road race. I will give you fair and reasonable odds and any reasonable handicap Blondities think fair. I need to lose a little weight and this would motivate me. 

I have no intention of making you skinter but if it helps you health....., so if it be £1,£10 of £100 i don't really care.  Only doing it for the crack, to lose weight, to motivate you and to partcipate on the forum.

By the way you would have a massive head start coz i used to be a decent runner. But when we post or fitting weight, stats, and experience, he blondites can guide us as to handicap.

What do you think mate?

Steve

Any thoughts??

Steve

Ask in a year

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2009, 02:07:06 PM »

Hey Girgy,

I have no intention of making you skinter but if it helps you health....., so if it be £1,£10 of £100 i don't really care.  Only doing it for the crack, to lose weight, to motivate you and to partcipate on the forum.

What do you think mate?

Steve

Any thoughts??

Steve

Ask in 3 weeks

fyp
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2009, 02:13:00 PM »

Hey Girgy,

What do you think mate?

Steve

Any thoughts??

Steve

Ask in 3 weeks

fyp

Let's make some sort of bet Bolt

@GreekStein on twitter.

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2009, 02:16:04 PM »

Hey Girgy,

What do you think mate?

Steve

Any thoughts??

Steve

Ask in 3 weeks

fyp

I bet that Mr Kipling makes exceedingly good cakes
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2009, 02:16:52 PM »

Hey Girgy,

What do you think mate?

Steve

Any thoughts??

Steve

Ask in 3 weeks

fyp

Got any cakes to bet with?

@GreekStein on twitter.

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2009, 02:19:01 PM »

Hey Girgy,

What do you think mate?

Steve

Any thoughts??

Steve

Ask in 3 weeks

fyp

I got cherry bakewells but they were so great i ate them all already, where does that leave us? I sort of won cos i proved my own point though if they were crap i wouldve eaten my menhod of payyment?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2009, 02:27:45 PM »

Hey Girgy,

What do you think mate?

Steve

Any thoughts??

Steve

Ask in 3 weeks

fyp

I got cherry bakewells but they were so great i ate them all already, where does that leave us? I sort of won cos i proved my own point though if they were crap i wouldve eaten my menhod of payyment?

Sigh, clueless guy.

@GreekStein on twitter.

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2009, 02:33:36 PM »

I got biscuits, you like biscuits,?

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2009, 02:40:32 PM »

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............  go on girgy, you know you wanna.....................................

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2009, 03:16:55 PM »

Posting pictures of a cake?
Really?
Is that neccessary bolt?
If you dont think he is going to do it fair enough, but what your doing here is bullying.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2009, 03:22:35 PM »

Of course i'm not, i'm just fucking about, if he's got half a brain he's not gonna give a shit, i dont know him afterall, how can i be serious about something like this about someone i dont know?

Look at it this way last time he put this thread up initially everyone went: "contgrats, good luck, you the man" blah blah blah and it got him nowhere, he gave up after 5 mins, he probs couldnt remember who wished him good luck but he might remenber me being a prick and want to show me, that wasnt my intention when i put the odds up, i was just fucking about but you lot molly coddling him didnt work, he might be pissed off enough at me to give it a go.

If i wanted to bully him i'd call him Roland
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 03:25:29 PM by bolt pp » Logged
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2009, 03:26:30 PM »

Of course i'm not, i'm just fucking about, if he's got half a brain he's not gonna give a shit, i dont know him afterall, how can i be serious about something like this about someone i dont know?

Look at it this way last time he put this thread up initially everyone went: "contgrats, good luck, you the man" blah blah blah and it got him nowhere, he gave up after 5 mins, he probs couldnt remember who wished him good luck but he might remenber me being a prick and want to show me, that wasnt my intention when i put the odds up, i was just fucking about but you lot molly coddling him didnt work, he might be pissed off enough at me to give it a go.

Wow you're a numpty if that's what you actually think

@GreekStein on twitter.

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2009, 03:29:06 PM »

Wow you're a numpty if that's what you actually think

About what bit, the "Roland" bit? a bit too obscure? I change it to Brando then.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 03:34:10 PM by bolt pp » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: