blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:41:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Reverse Sheep Quiz 23 - The Google Monkey returns
Poll
Question: Should Claw go non-blonde?
redhead - 5 (26.3%)
brunette - 1 (5.3%)
natural grey - 7 (36.8%)
wig - 0 (0%)
Whatever, it will be a nautral disaster - 6 (31.6%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reverse Sheep Quiz 23 - The Google Monkey returns  (Read 30641 times)
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2009, 02:24:24 PM »

LOL  ... I repeat

wank questions .... pass !

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
Shogun112

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2009, 02:37:55 PM »

For the top 10 Natural disasters, is it top 10 based on how many people got killed in say, all the "Disasters of that type" in the world, or just one specific "Disaster of that type", or... top 10 say..  there has been 75 trillion killed when someone dropped a brick on his foot, so that is the single most indvidual disater of its type..  Oh bollox..  what am I talking about..!!!  I would not know an answer either way, gonna have to be a pure guess...

matt674

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2009, 07:12:27 PM »

Question 6: I am just looking for the type of natural disaster only - not a specific one or date.

Question 9: original UK monopoly board and it is irrelevant where you start your turn from - it can be anywhere on the board

LOL  ... I repeat

You are just panicing because i introduced the following!! Cheesy

Should a previous QM be victorious, he/she has the choice to either nominate a new QM (Colchester Kev) or do it themselves,  

sponsored by Fyffes
Shogun112

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 07:18:06 PM »

I think...   If a previous QM wins...   If that person never actually won the RSQ and became a QM by nomination, then, they should be able to be QM again, because they won the chance, if that makes sense?  Not that it affects me like as I was QM because I won..!!  LOL
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2009, 07:32:56 PM »

Question 6: I am just looking for the type of natural disaster only - not a specific one or date.

Question 9: original UK monopoly board and it is irrelevant where you start your turn from - it can be anywhere on the board

LOL  ... I repeat

Should a previous QM be victorious, he/she has the choice to either nominate a new QM (Colchester Kev) or do it themselves, 

When you say 'natural disaster' do you mean a phenomenon that kills a lot of people at once, or can it include something that kills a lot of people over a period of time?

This question is going to cause arguments.  Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2009, 07:48:00 PM »

LOL  ... I repeat

When you say 'natural disaster' do you mean a phenomenon that kills a lot of people at once, or can it include something that kills a lot of people over a period of time?

deadly (ded′lē)

adjective deadlier -·lier, deadliest -·li·est

meaning: causing death

sponsored by Fyffes
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2009, 07:54:07 PM »

LOL  ... I repeat

deadly (ded′lē)

Yes, I understand the dying part. 

It's the 'does it have to happen in one short period of time or can it be a series of related events that cause the dying over a long period of time?' bit that I need clarification on.

Ta.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2009, 08:10:54 PM »

there will be a specific natural disaster of each type that has killed the most number of people, for some natural disasters its all at once - for others it is over a period of time.

i'm not looking for the name of that specific event itself but just one of the top ten types of different deadliest natural disasters - it may well be that the type of most deadliest natural disaster of all time is also responsible for the 2nd and 3rd most deaths during a different natural disaster but these are irrelevant to the question

sponsored by Fyffes
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2009, 08:15:30 PM »

LOL  ... I repeat

This question is going to cause arguments.  Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

deadly (ded′lē)

Yes, I understand the dying part.  

It's the 'does it have to happen in one short period of time or can it be a series of related events that cause the dying over a long period of time?' bit that I need clarification on.

Ta.

I've just been discussing this with Matt as I didn't understand his reply.

the simple answer to the second part of your question Kin is 'yes' Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 08:18:06 PM by Claw75 » Logged

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2009, 08:18:48 PM »

vagueness is the key to obtaining a high score on the FARCEOMETER Grin

sponsored by Fyffes
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2009, 08:24:05 PM »

there will be a specific natural disaster of each type that has killed the most number of people, for some natural disasters its all at once - for others it is over a period of time.

i'm not looking for the name of that specific event itself but just one of the top ten types of different deadliest natural disasters - it may well be that the type of most deadliest natural disaster of all time is also responsible for the 2nd and 3rd most deaths during a different natural disaster but these are irrelevant to the question

that's cleared that up then

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2009, 08:34:06 PM »

good, glad i could be of assistance thumbs up

sponsored by Fyffes
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2009, 09:27:50 PM »

I don't think the definition of deadly/deadliest is the problem

It's the definition of disaster which contains the kernel of farce potential

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
matt674

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2009, 09:59:05 PM »

yep, so i can either just give everyone my answer and have boring reveal or carry on being vague and have you take educated guesses leading to all out riots on the reveal Smiley

sponsored by Fyffes
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2009, 11:20:48 PM »

I feel with all the alleged Googling that seems to be getting unpunished of late we should start a Sheep Court (like a Kangaroo court but with bleating).

This should be a private board with a handful of respectable quizzers, say 3 or 4 not including the QM, where a consensus can be made in the handling of suspected Googlers.

The Sheep Courts decision should be final and would be able to hand out punishment without any involvement or agreement from the QM.

This Sheep Court could also be used as a court of farce appeal for objections to answers which the QM has denied.

A case can only be heard in the Sheep Court if all the Sheep judges agree.

I'm sure this could work.

This is only a basic thought with minor detail but if anyone has any ideas how this could benefit or not the RSQ's of our hearts then please chip in.

Ah! The element of surprise
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: