blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:57:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.  (Read 191427 times)
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #690 on: December 01, 2009, 12:42:49 PM »

Struggled to get up this morning! In a little habit of snoozing for an extra half an hour which i need to get out of!

Easiest way to get out of this one mate is to put your alarm clock at the opposite end of your room.

You've then got no excuse but to get up to turn the thing off.

I can sypathise with this problem as it's one I suffer with as well. Like everything else it's just a habit and is easily fixed if you put another habit in it's place.

The silly thing is that just by doing this you'll burn an extra few calories per day. The sleep you get while snoozing isn't doing you any good so you might as well be up. When you're on your feet you're burning more than while you're in bed. Every little helps over the next 8 months.

Keep up the good work.

Have you got on any other tricks for this Matt? As I can walk across my room and snooze my alarm 10+ times before getting up. Of course this really isn't a massive problem for me, but it is annoying missing the afternoon edition of neighbours sometimes.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: December 01, 2009, 12:47:28 PM »

Have you got on any other tricks for this Matt? As I can walk across my room and snooze my alarm 10+ times before getting up. Of course this really isn't a massive problem for me, but it is annoying missing the afternoon edition of neighbours sometimes.

surely this sort of thing is the reason they designed sky+

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: December 01, 2009, 12:47:47 PM »

Struggled to get up this morning!

I can sypathise with this problem as it's one I suffer with as well

Shocked, absolutely shocked, thought you were such a fit young man too.

Longy
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: December 01, 2009, 12:48:33 PM »

Yeah got Sky +, it is just a good for some form of routine to watch Neighbours and then I can start grinding after that.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: December 01, 2009, 12:57:47 PM »

I just get up off the 1st snooze go put the bath on go back to sleep and know i have to get up in 10mins.
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #695 on: December 01, 2009, 02:43:58 PM »

Yeah got Sky +, it is just a good for some form of routine to watch Neighbours and then I can start grinding after that.

How is Neighbours these days?  100 word summary?

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #696 on: December 01, 2009, 03:21:46 PM »

Struggled to get up this morning! In a little habit of snoozing for an extra half an hour which i need to get out of!

Easiest way to get out of this one mate is to put your alarm clock at the opposite end of your room.

I can sypathise with this problem as it's one I suffer with as well. Like everything else it's just a habit and is easily fixed if you put another habit in it's place.

The silly thing is that just by doing this you'll burn an extra few calories per day. The sleep you get while snoozing isn't doing you any good so you might as well be up. When you're on your feet you're burning more than while you're in bed. Every little helps over the next 8 months.

Keep up the good work.

Snooze-sleep is the nutz. 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #697 on: December 01, 2009, 03:45:15 PM »

Keep up the good work.

Snooze-sleep is the nutz. 

+a million!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: December 01, 2009, 04:20:56 PM »

Getting home from a long weekend in Malta at about 1am then railing your horse 'til 3am is justification for 1 hit on the snooze button I think.

I'll try better tomorrow.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: December 01, 2009, 04:25:02 PM »

Dont need that many.

Paul Robinson = Jokes

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: December 01, 2009, 04:32:42 PM »

Getting home from a long weekend in Malta at about 1am then railing your horse 'til 3am is justification for 1 hit on the snooze button I think.

Think I whooshed you Matt,you are tired.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #701 on: December 01, 2009, 04:37:29 PM »

I think you did Mo.  He had a bit of a Dingdell moment.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
The_nun

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: December 01, 2009, 04:39:51 PM »

I think you did Mo.  He had a bit of a Dingdell moment.

LOL I could go on about how it doesn't really matter how many times he chooses to hit the button but I fear it would be wasted.

Longy
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #703 on: December 01, 2009, 06:07:23 PM »

Terrible has been for about 10 years but it is a bit like smack, it is pretty addictive.
yorky34

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: December 01, 2009, 06:13:34 PM »

I have trouble getting out of bed too  but its 3-4pm in afternoon for me lol but i do work nights as apoker dealer , but feel i waste my day getting up this late
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: