blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:19:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.  (Read 191602 times)
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #885 on: January 14, 2011, 01:36:32 AM »

Rhodesy ur right I'm a disgrace! She did get my number from another driver a few days later and we exchanged a few texts but I bottled it!

i thought you were 28 not 13

Well I'm 27 n half actually but I've never been confident with the ladies!

I did ask mouth out on a date tho but she refused as she said I live too far away!

One thing I would like to do in 2011 as well as losing weight would be to find a girlfriend! I think my old man must be the oldest guy on the planet without grand kids!!

Ok you a mate i will help you out here

Never asked girls like this out on a date she is only looking for 1 thing SEX she is not looking for a Boyfriend or she would of asked for your number that night and not asked you in inside, if you ever text here again just asked her if you can pop over if she is still wanting it,  i will pick you up you can have a few beers then i will drop you off and then take you home after!!
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #886 on: January 14, 2011, 01:55:21 AM »

Diesel prices are redic high atm! It has gone up around 11p a litre in 5 months an the cheapest around here is 1.30.9 a litre! I spend around £120 a week on fuel!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: January 14, 2011, 02:27:06 AM »

I've developed this scary habit of glancing at my phone or sat nav and the time Is something like 2:22 or 21:21 etc anybody know why this seams to happen all the time?

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #888 on: January 14, 2011, 02:30:14 AM »

I've developed this scary habit of glancing at my phone or sat nav and the time Is something like 2:22 or 21:21 etc anybody know why this seams to happen all the time?

Dunno why it happens but I used to always glance at my clock radio when it was 12:34
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #889 on: January 14, 2011, 08:39:55 AM »

Rhodesy ur right I'm a disgrace! She did get my number from another driver a few days later and we exchanged a few texts but I bottled it!

i thought you were 28 not 13

Well I'm 27 n half actually but I've never been confident with the ladies!

I did ask mouth out on a date tho but she refused as she said I live too far away!

One thing I would like to do in 2011 as well as losing weight would be to find a girlfriend! I think my old man must be the oldest guy on the planet without grand kids!!

What a refreshingly honest and wonderfully self deprecating post Mr G.

Kudos.

The older I get, the better I was.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #890 on: January 14, 2011, 09:51:06 AM »

As uncle gok wan says

its ALL about the confidence

Probs the key thing to girls imo confidence and security

That's what I think probs aload of shit tho

Just me
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #891 on: January 14, 2011, 09:55:09 AM »

You're on the right track already mate.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2463131/Self-deprecation-the-key-to-the-art-of-seduction.html

The older I get, the better I was.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #892 on: January 14, 2011, 10:25:19 AM »

lol;
Americans however love the British sense of humour, with a prime example when Hugh Grant's bumbling British bachelor character charms Andie MacDowell's young sexy American.

Americans love the British sense of humour, as shown in a movie in which a British actor seduces an American actress, just like it said would happen in the script.

Amazing piece of journalism.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #893 on: January 14, 2011, 11:11:30 AM »

omg just looked at the the and it's 11:11!

Blue text
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #894 on: January 14, 2011, 11:15:28 AM »

Well there was this One time in bandcamp around 3 months ago....

I'd taken this bird home a few times she had always shared her taxi  but this night she was alone.

So I got to her flat and she paid up her fare (hmmm I bet ur thinking why did she pay as they usually have no money right?)

She's a bit of an alky always pissed when I picked her up!

So she comes right out and says "Your cute for a big lad aren't you"

Before I could mutter a thank you she comes right out with " wanna come in and f*** me?"

I tried to stammer a response but she quickly apologised for asking me.

She then lead forward and asked me for a kiss so I gave her a quick pash to keep her happy! Obv had jobs waiting or as amatay would say I might of gone in and rumped her!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #895 on: January 14, 2011, 11:16:14 AM »

I'd taken this bird home a few times she had always shared her taxi  but this night she was alone.

So I got to her flat and she paid up her fare (hmmm I bet ur thinking why did she pay as they usually have no money right?)

Before I could mutter a thank you she comes right out with " wanna come in and f*** me?"

She then lead forward and asked me for a kiss so I gave her a quick pash to keep her happy! Obv had jobs waiting or as amatay would say I might of gone in and rumped her!

gtfo you are a disgrace to males ffs fuck the other jobs, 10 mins!! quick bang bang thank you mam and leave or get  her number send her a pic of your shit cock and say you will be back soon!!
+1

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: January 14, 2011, 11:21:18 AM »

DONT RESPOND get the fuck out of your cab and follow her inside turn up at your next fair saying you had a flat soz .....happy days

www.ageuk.org.uk/

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #897 on: January 14, 2011, 12:30:50 PM »

Nailing the flaked out alcoholic slumped in the back of your mini cab isn't what you would class as premier league sexing. She would prob wake up the next day and decide to press charges.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #898 on: January 14, 2011, 01:33:37 PM »

Nailing the flaked out alcoholic slumped in the back of your mini cab isn't what you would class as premier league sexing. She would prob wake up the next day and decide to press charges.

Yea I'd of rather of had a tug than lose my license tbh!

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #899 on: January 14, 2011, 02:50:15 PM »

Got up at 11.30 am today and went to the local pool for a swim. Our local baths got knocked down in favour for a tiny pool at the high school. Wasnt bad tho and managed a few lenghts.

Saw i fight in the school playground andit reminded me of my school days there where everybody would pile round the scrappers until a teacher came wading in and carted em both off to the heads office.

Called in local garden centre cafe on the way home and demolished scrambled egg and beans on 2 dry brown toast. Also had a bottle of lucozde sport.

Im already feeling better this week since i cut out all the junk.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: