blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:55:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 ... 98 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girgy85's Tales of a Taxi Driver.  (Read 191685 times)
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: February 18, 2011, 07:09:46 PM »

It does seem expensive, and your just burning money buying insurance from the travel agent. Can get insurance online for about a tenner.
Play around with the dates Girgy, one or two days either way can make a big difference to the price.
Although flights generally go up the closer you get, Virgin often have sales for flights a couple of months in advance of travel dates.

Virgin only fly Thurs/Sunday from Manchester though m8 that's the only problem there. With regard to sales, last year I booked with Virgin in Feb and got my flight for £535 and it just went up and up. I know a couple lads who left it until last minute and paid well over 1k iirc
Sorry, my bad. Used to flying from Gatwick
If he is flexible, then try alternate weeks close to your target date
Pelham Boy

View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: February 19, 2011, 02:18:00 PM »

Peter Taylor anyone?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bradford-City-Manager-Peter-Taylor-0-01p-start-price-/170605598172?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item27b8e2d5dc

"The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock 'n' Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I'm right and you're wrong!" John Peel.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: February 19, 2011, 02:30:02 PM »

They can have him for nowt IMO!!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: February 19, 2011, 02:36:57 PM »

lol quality auction

Blue text
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: February 20, 2011, 09:56:04 AM »

lol at people waiting him to go, 6 months in charge with HIS team and we should sack him, FFS he has just turned down the two job at newcastle to stay with us, If we dont go up next season then he sould go!!
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: February 20, 2011, 01:12:18 PM »

lol at people waiting him to go, 6 months in charge with HIS team and we should sack him, FFS he has just turned down the two job at newcastle to stay with us, If we dont go up next season then he sould go!!

He's out at the end of the season rhodesy!!

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: February 20, 2011, 09:01:48 PM »

He's out at the end of the season rhodesy!!

I hope not
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: February 23, 2011, 04:10:11 PM »

Currently sat in the local councils mot bay getting my taxi mot'd! Needs two a year to the tune of £170 per time as well as a normal mot once a year!

Doing 12 hour nights all this week Sad but looking forward to DTD deepstack next weekend!!

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: February 24, 2011, 01:20:31 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/bradford_city/9406616.stm

"Bradford City manager Peter Taylor is to leave the club after Saturday's League Two clash with Stockport"
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: February 24, 2011, 02:11:33 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/bradford_city/9406616.stm

"Bradford City manager Peter Taylor is to leave the club after Saturday's League Two clash with Stockport"

Just read this. Should of taken the Newcastle no 2 job imo!!

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: February 24, 2011, 02:36:51 PM »

I heard him interviewed last week, he kept going on about injuries and players out. I think he has been lucky to last this long, weren't Bradford Fav to go up this year? big crowds, decent resources, no excuse.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: February 24, 2011, 02:40:48 PM »

I heard him interviewed last week, he kept going on about injuries and players out. I think he has been lucky to last this long, weren't Bradford Fav to go up this year? big crowds, decent resources, no excuse.

Were fav's every year, we get big crowds every year, we do shit every year so no change with Taylor tbh!

We havnt had a 20 goal a season man for a while now.

No real formations or tatics. Play players out of positions. Needs sorting.

Just hope he doesnt give it to Wayne Jacobs till the end of the season cos thats just a step in the wrong direction imo!!

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: February 24, 2011, 02:42:19 PM »

I hope you do well, its always nice to have Bradford in the same league as Leeds.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: February 24, 2011, 02:43:42 PM »

I hope you do well, its always nice to have Bradford in the same league as Leeds.

Sure will be in the same league as Leeds again in my lifetime.

LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: February 24, 2011, 06:45:04 PM »

Were fav's every year, we get big crowds every year, we do shit every year so no change with Taylor tbh!

We havnt had a 20 goal a season man for a while now.

No real formations or tatics. Play players out of positions. Needs sorting.

Just hope he doesnt give it to Wayne Jacobs till the end of the season cos thats just a step in the wrong direction imo!!

if you don't pick up 3 points on saturday mate i can see us going down this year
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 ... 98 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: