blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:39:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272480 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Dusk til Dawn £100k Gtd FINAL DAY
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dusk til Dawn £100k Gtd FINAL DAY  (Read 99389 times)
ALASKAN5IVE

Miami4>>>>>>>Folding

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: August 06, 2009, 05:02:20 PM »

Cos isn't the first person to say someone is shit at poker on Blonde, and won't be the last.

Unfair how he has been singled out here imo.

Like wild lions chasing the poor little deer... Not very nice to see.

I've changed my opinion now though. Everyone is awesome at poker. The older they get the better they are in my opinion too.

lol cos niiice haaaannnnd

Sure will fold sir.......
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 06, 2009, 05:06:48 PM »

flushy has called 9362087620789520945728956712957 people shit at poker and never got any grief for it

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 06, 2009, 06:43:35 PM »

flushy has called 9362087620789520945728956712957 people shit at poker and never got any grief for it

Spacefrog gave him plenty Wink

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
jonlundy

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 06, 2009, 10:20:38 PM »

sik comp. cheers 4 updates
Standardcall Mason

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 08, 2009, 02:27:00 PM »

i did think he was light, ie some random raggy ace, weak king or random picture combination. by light i mean a hand he would open but not call a raise with, however, in case i am wrong in those spots i like to have some sort of hand to stick my chips in with. he made a mistake by calling with k8, and sure, i agree, if he calls with k8, i made a mistake shoving light and should hav waited to shove a hand ahead of his calling range.

also @ royal flush, what am i meant to do if i think qj is ahead there? take a flop and play oop vs the cl? i didnt say i ll only reship with the best hand, i said i ll only reship with some sort of hand, so im not dead if im wrong.

You said QJ is worst hand you reship, that is terrible if you so sure he is light, you should be shipping hella wide.

i already had been reshipping hella wide peviously, just this time i thought i need a some sort of decent hand to reship with because of my frequency of 3bet jams vs this player. last time i reshipped i had 56 of blue
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 25, 2010, 11:58:43 PM »

generally good updates kev. well done. however, Lewis was the one who doubled up fraser cos he got over committed not me!

and 2ndly, i did not reship with air and rich horton made a hero call with king high, this is how it went down.

i had made the ft with him 2 months ago, i had played with him for about half the day on the sunday before reaching the final table. so i knew how he played. i had noticed that when he showed down big hands, he had always raised around 3-3.5x because he was scared of having his good hands busted, and when he had shit, he had raised smaller so he didnt loose too many chips when he got reraised or someone called and played him off the hand.
so he opens to 70k at 15k/30k with a 2.5k ante, off his stack of around 900k. he has opened small and from late possition, so im around 90% sure that he has a bad hand. i look down at queen jack, not a premium hand no, but good enough for a raise to take the pot down here and now. the only raise i can do here is go all in because of my stack size so i do so. SURE that he has no hand to call and even if i am wrong i have blockers to decent hands with my queen and jack.
i ship it in.

he tanks.. and tanks.. and then calls off almost half his stack with king 8. his logic is ridiculous here because although i was sure he was weak, im not going all in with less than 2 pictures, any pair, or any decent ace here in case im wrong. how he can possibly think king 8 is good here is beyond anyone with any poker knowhow. his equity against my range here is around 35%, he is soo lucky to be up against one hand that he is actually ahead of and then to hold with king high. ridiculous play by him, i wouldnt blame him for taking a slight ev edge against me in a spot like that because i had been giving him trouble all day and the previous time we had met on the road to the final table. but king 8 offsuit is not a hand. he raised without a plan, and then tilted by me from previous encounters he decided to take a ridiculously bad gamble.

i wish him every success in the future, but he needs to realise he made a mistake and got very lucky to find himself ahead and to hold, and if anyone doesnt understand this and comes back with, "but he was ahead when he put his money in and he won so it cant be bad play" does not understand poker.

i refused to deal at the final table this time because i was confident i had an edge against many of the players there. sigh at the luck factor of poker kicking me in the teeth at the crucial time.

Updates aren;t always accurate- sometimes Kev joins the action mid hand.

And awesome call with K8- owned

i hope that ur just tryin to tilt me with that rub down. if not i hope ur on my table in the future.
watch this space, check hendon mob 6 months from now and see which is the winning play

How's the hendon mob comin on Ash?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 26, 2010, 12:12:00 AM »

generally good updates kev. well done. however, Lewis was the one who doubled up fraser cos he got over committed not me!

and 2ndly, i did not reship with air and rich horton made a hero call with king high, this is how it went down.

i had made the ft with him 2 months ago, i had played with him for about half the day on the sunday before reaching the final table. so i knew how he played. i had noticed that when he showed down big hands, he had always raised around 3-3.5x because he was scared of having his good hands busted, and when he had shit, he had raised smaller so he didnt loose too many chips when he got reraised or someone called and played him off the hand.
so he opens to 70k at 15k/30k with a 2.5k ante, off his stack of around 900k. he has opened small and from late possition, so im around 90% sure that he has a bad hand. i look down at queen jack, not a premium hand no, but good enough for a raise to take the pot down here and now. the only raise i can do here is go all in because of my stack size so i do so. SURE that he has no hand to call and even if i am wrong i have blockers to decent hands with my queen and jack.
i ship it in.

he tanks.. and tanks.. and then calls off almost half his stack with king 8. his logic is ridiculous here because although i was sure he was weak, im not going all in with less than 2 pictures, any pair, or any decent ace here in case im wrong. how he can possibly think king 8 is good here is beyond anyone with any poker knowhow. his equity against my range here is around 35%, he is soo lucky to be up against one hand that he is actually ahead of and then to hold with king high. ridiculous play by him, i wouldnt blame him for taking a slight ev edge against me in a spot like that because i had been giving him trouble all day and the previous time we had met on the road to the final table. but king 8 offsuit is not a hand. he raised without a plan, and then tilted by me from previous encounters he decided to take a ridiculously bad gamble.

i wish him every success in the future, but he needs to realise he made a mistake and got very lucky to find himself ahead and to hold, and if anyone doesnt understand this and comes back with, "but he was ahead when he put his money in and he won so it cant be bad play" does not understand poker.

i refused to deal at the final table this time because i was confident i had an edge against many of the players there. sigh at the luck factor of poker kicking me in the teeth at the crucial time.

i hope that ur just tryin to tilt me with that rub down. if not i hope ur on my table in the future.
watch this space, check hendon mob 6 months from now and see which is the winning play

How's the hendon mob comin on Ash?

Yeh Ash Cheesy

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 05, 2011, 06:36:36 PM »

i ship it in.

bump

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: September 05, 2011, 06:38:42 PM »

World class bump Cos.

Might be worth a star..
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 05, 2011, 06:43:09 PM »

World class bump Cos.

Might be worth a star..

You're such a tease

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 05, 2011, 06:52:43 PM »

Shit bump. His hendon mob is still BS Cheesy

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #371 on: February 22, 2012, 04:11:45 PM »

bump. Copenhagen one time?
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 22, 2012, 04:16:39 PM »