blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:52:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 ... 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 363732 times)
stribling

View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: April 04, 2010, 09:23:28 PM »

Probably just wait for Blatch to post. A "..." post is just annoying. If you're looking for an update try and come up with a question like "what games are you thinking of trading in the next few weeks" or "are end of season games riskier thant start of season?"
"..." just bumps the thread for everyone and there is no update.

Agreed...

the excitement that goes through my blood as I see this thread jump to the top only to find it saying 'Any trading this weekend?' (yes, I have written this exact question) 5,6 games left... (+ world cup, Hey Blatch, go on pal, include the world cup!) If Blatchy boy can find one extreme movement in the market to give us all a last bit of pennies!

You have to Risk it for the biscuit!!!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: April 04, 2010, 10:38:16 PM »

Neil is on holiday in Florida atm so doubt there will be anything in the next 2 weeks.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: April 07, 2010, 02:07:40 AM »

Hey all,

Am currently in a Denny's on free wi fi in Florida.  Place is amazing and loving but sadly cant get on betfair as the VPN isnt working here so sadly trading is taking  break for 2 weeks.

On the plus I would like to thank you on behalf of my entire family.  We couldnt have guessed just how far £75k would have stretched over here.  All the upgrades from car rental, hotel and front of the queue passes are awesome. Thanks all.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: April 07, 2010, 02:26:14 AM »

quality

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1189 on: April 07, 2010, 02:33:10 AM »

Hey all,

Am currently in a Denny's on free wi fi in Florida.  Place is amazing and loving but sadly cant get on betfair as the VPN isnt working here so sadly trading is taking  break for 2 weeks.

On the plus I would like to thank you on behalf of my entire family.  We couldnt have guessed just how far £75k would have stretched over here.  All the upgrades from car rental, hotel and front of the queue passes are awesome. Thanks all.

Have fun enjoy da maney thumbs up
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: April 07, 2010, 03:55:35 AM »

Hey all,

needs more love, incred.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: April 07, 2010, 04:17:12 AM »

It took 5 weeks before people realised he wasn't joking.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1192 on: April 07, 2010, 09:32:09 AM »

Hey all,

Solid.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: April 07, 2010, 07:14:49 PM »

Holiday has cost you a fortune- u would have traded for a minimum 15k PROFIT on the Man U game tonight. Seriously.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: April 07, 2010, 07:15:47 PM »

because of Rooney's surprise inclusion? that made things especially volatile?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: April 07, 2010, 07:32:39 PM »

Well MU was always going to drift all week and Blatch would have known this- simple reaction to loss at weekend and no Rooney, so he would have had great position- then soon as he hears Rooney in, he knows how much the market will react better than 99% of punters so he would have been able to keep backing them until they reach the 12-15 point move
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: April 07, 2010, 08:10:12 PM »

Well MU was always going to drift all week and Blatch would have known this- simple reaction to loss at weekend and no Rooney, so he would have had great position- then soon as he hears Rooney in, he knows how much the market will react better than 99% of punters so he would have been able to keep backing them until they reach the 12-15 point move

so you made a mint then?
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: April 07, 2010, 09:24:58 PM »

Enough to take me and ACE2M to dinner on Friday? 

Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1198 on: April 26, 2010, 05:53:18 PM »

btt

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: April 26, 2010, 05:56:07 PM »

can we claim compo from ba for loss of earnings?

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 ... 91 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: