blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:13:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 91 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 363386 times)
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: October 19, 2009, 12:57:21 AM »

A little combination of both but a few other rules I tend to follow applied today.
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: October 19, 2009, 02:18:01 AM »

A little combination of both but a few other rules I tend to follow applied today.

I take it you cant divulge for fear of leeking any secret trading tips?

Ive been following this thread from the start and been watching the Live footy markets for most of the season so far, from 24hrs before kick off up to kick off itself, ive been logging most of the info on spread sheets and will do so till the new year then i think ill put £500-£700 behing myself and give this a bash.

any advice would help, i think im starting to see how teams react to each other, the longer i study tho the more i should filter out my errors.

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #407 on: October 19, 2009, 02:20:21 AM »

Ive been following this thread from the start and been watching the Live footy markets for most of the season so far, from 24hrs before kick off up to kick off itself, ive been logging most of the info on spread sheets and will do so till the new year then i think ill put £500-£700 behing myself and give this a bash.

any advice would help, i think im starting to see how teams react to each other, the longer i study tho the more i should filter out my errors.

He sure will help you rob money that he can be making.

Do yourself a favour Dave, ship Blatch your £500 and make more money than you could if you were doing it yourself.

HI HELEN!
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: October 19, 2009, 03:30:18 AM »

Do yourself a favour Dave, ship Blatch your £500 and make more money than you could if you were doing it yourself.

Yes i could but we cant rely on blatch forever can we, so if there is a way of learning this to make profit myself, surely thats a better way to go. become self sufficient.

I have a very good idea of what blatch is doing as i knew a wee bit about it before he started this thread anyway. My main concern is the market shifts, thats the only thing thats holding me back just now, till i get a better feel for them.

Discipline will not be an issue especially when i have that kind of money behind me. The amount of money flying around Betfair these days, Blatch wont mind if i join in donk all my money over to him!

stribling

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: October 19, 2009, 05:41:19 PM »

Yes i could but we cant rely on blatch forever can we, so if there is a way of learning this to make profit myself, surely thats a better way to go. become self sufficient.

What!?!

You have to Risk it for the biscuit!!!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 19, 2009, 05:43:18 PM »

I have a very good idea of what blatch is doing as i knew a wee bit about it before he started this thread anyway. My main concern is the market shifts, thats the only thing thats holding me back just now, till i get a better feel for them.

Discipline will not be an issue especially when i have that kind of money behind me. The amount of money flying around Betfair these days, Blatch wont mind if i join in donk all my money over to him!

The only way you can make money is by anticipating those market shifts correctly

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 19, 2009, 06:48:43 PM »

The only way you can make money is by anticipating those market shifts correctly

Claiming a 100% success record so far. Not seen any traders on the various blogs claim 100% long term so interesting to see when it'll not be all green in a game and how much red there will be.

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
chrisbruce

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 19, 2009, 06:52:32 PM »

I am looking to trade CSK Moscow v Man Utd. Kick off Wed 5.30pm

I have laid Man U at 2.28 based on the following

Manchester United will be without both Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney for the Champions League trip to CSKA Moscow.
Patrice Evra, Park Ji-Sung and Darren Fletcher were also absent from the squad flying out to Russia on Monday.
Dimitar Berbatov and Nemanja Vidic are still doubtful for the match but have made the trip to the Russian capital.

I think Man U will drift further, and if either Berbatov or Vidic dont make the team sheet further still.

If I am wrong the downside is prob around 2.18 at worst, but If I am right I  think the price could drift out as far as 2.44

Obv looking to trade out before Kick off.

But would be interested to hear other opinions on this
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: October 19, 2009, 08:29:23 PM »

Manchester United will be without both Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney for the Champions League trip to CSKA Moscow.
Patrice Evra, Park Ji-Sung and Darren Fletcher were also absent from the squad flying out to Russia on Monday.
Dimitar Berbatov and Nemanja Vidic are still doubtful for the match but have made the trip to the Russian capital.

I think Man U will drift further, and if either Berbatov or Vidic dont make the team sheet further still.

If I am wrong the downside is prob around 2.18 at worst, but If I am right I  think the price could drift out as far as 2.44

I would expect Manure's price at KO to be around 2.38-2.42, but sadly our money is tied up elsewhere at moment
Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #414 on: October 19, 2009, 08:36:48 PM »

If I am wrong the downside is prob around 2.18 at worst, but If I am right I  think the price could drift out as far as 2.44

I would expect Manure's price at KO to be around 2.38-2.42, but sadly our money was tilted off by Cos at the weekend

FYP

HI HELEN!
sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: October 20, 2009, 12:23:54 AM »

If I am wrong the downside is prob around 2.18 at worst, but If I am right I  think the price could drift out as far as 2.44

I would expect Manure's price at KO to be around 2.38-2.42, but sadly our money was tilted off by Cos at the weekend

FYP

Tbf i dont think he tilted it , just got alot of badbeats!
Micko

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 20, 2009, 11:43:25 AM »

Blatch are you still accepting investments?
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 20, 2009, 03:02:10 PM »

Blatch are you still accepting investments?

due to the amount of admin he has to do, he is only accepting investments of £500 Minimum.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 21, 2009, 10:37:31 AM »

I would expect Manure's price at KO to be around 2.38-2.42, but sadly our money is tied up elsewhere at moment

2.38 atm on BF

Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 21, 2009, 10:47:04 AM »

2.38 atm on BF

I think it will go off around this price but will probably hit around 2.42-2.44 before being backed in slightly
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 91 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: