blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 02:52:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272826 Posts in 66757 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Bit of a long shot but here goes..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bit of a long shot but here goes..  (Read 16279 times)
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2009, 11:06:04 PM »

can we take this arguement elsewhere?

gl

good idea

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2009, 11:07:34 PM »

Quote from: bolt pp link=topic=43422.msg1019073#msg1019073

gl

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
ViiperUK

Die young and Save Yourself!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2009, 11:08:46 PM »

gl

/sigh
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2009, 11:11:10 PM »

gl

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2009, 11:22:52 PM »

ergh brutal. cant beleive cos i posted people are acting like this. tikay id have appreciated a personal message rather than just blasting me on here. i only emailed you once so cant see that wasted to much of your time. im not a grimmer or wanting to get staked. i sold out on ftops...mainly to my sponsors and fellow sponsored players. i rushed it cos there was 2 players who was selling gukpt action...ask then i pmd them and just wanted it on the board as i might get grimmed. 
would appreciate if thinks are handled personally and professionally. as for the posting. i think over half were proper posts and i actually thought theyd help people. as admitted the rest was whoring but i asked 5 of your top respected members what to do.......all answered whore post...cos they did.

pls take the posts down you dont like. if its the gl and +1s but also do to other people.

thanks

jon

I don't plan to waste further time on this Jon.

May I respectfully suggest you re-read the 2nd Para of your PM to me.

Have you re-read all your Posts? Go to "See Last Posts" in your Profile.

We don't normally handle these things so publically, but given our exchanges of correspondence - see my prev 2 paras - I just decided I'd had enough of this nonsense.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 11:25:06 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2009, 11:23:42 PM »

forgot to say... also i aplogise for it if it was rly tht bad.  now lets move on yeh.

Yup, more than happy to move on.

Good Luck in your poker adventures.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2009, 11:24:49 PM »

ergh brutal. cant beleive cos i posted people are acting like this. tikay id have appreciated a personal message rather than just blasting me on here. i only emailed you once so cant see that wasted to much of your time. im not a grimmer or wanting to get staked. i sold out on ftops...mainly to my sponsors and fellow sponsored players. i rushed it cos there was 2 players who was selling gukpt action...ask then i pmd them and just wanted it on the board as i might get grimmed. 
would appreciate if thinks are handled personally and professionally. as for the posting. i think over half were proper posts and i actually thought theyd help people. as admitted the rest was whoring but i asked 5 of your top respected members what to do.......all answered whore post...cos they did.

pls take the posts down you dont like. if its the gl and +1s but also do to other people.

thanks

jon

Whoever told you that was pretty misguided imo, if that was all they said. Whenever i stake someone, one of the first things i will do is go through their posting history and a string of nonsensical useless posts is not really going to suggest to me you are good person to stake. I would much rather see contributions to PHA,showing good poker reasoning, giving me a sense you are good at poker.

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2009, 11:59:06 PM »

would appreciate if thinks are handled personally and professionally. as for the posting. i think over half were proper posts and i actually thought theyd help people. as admitted the rest was whoring buti asked 5 of your top respected members what to do.......all answered whore post...cos they did.

thanks

jon

kev
boldie
spacefrog
scottish dave
bainn

I'mm 99% sure it was these 5

I multi account 4 out of the 5 .... I am not bainn though ... he is a one off !

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2009, 12:07:58 AM »

would appreciate if thinks are handled personally and professionally. as for the posting. i think over half were proper posts and i actually thought theyd help people. as admitted the rest was whoring buti asked 5 of your top respected members what to do.......all answered whore post...cos they did.

thanks

jon

kev
boldie
spacefrog
scottish dave
bainn

don't forget to join the Bainn Appreciation Society Kev

http://www.sharkpokerschoolforum.com/main-sps-forum-f4/official-bainn-is-a-wanker-thread-t441.htm

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2009, 12:09:20 AM »

thanks

jon

kev
boldie
spacefrog
scottish dave
bainn

don't forget to join the Bainn Appreciation Society Kev

http://www.sharkpokerschoolforum.com/main-sps-forum-f4/official-bainn-is-a-wanker-thread-t441.htm

lol
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2009, 12:12:43 AM »

as admitted the rest was whoring but i asked 5 of your top respected members what to do.......all answered whore post...cos they did.

lol wtf, they sure did

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2009, 12:14:24 AM »

as admitted the rest was whoring but i asked 5 of your top respected members what to do.......all answered whore post...cos they did.

lol wtf, they sure did

flushy you must be in the top five, admit it, you told him to whore post

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2009, 12:17:03 AM »

lol wtf, they sure did

flushy you must be in the top five, admit it, you told him to whore post

It does say "respected members"...
salfi

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2009, 12:17:36 AM »

whats whore posting?   im such a noob.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2009, 12:18:56 AM »