blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:38:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Isildur
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Isildur  (Read 68411 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2009, 04:11:58 PM »

I guess you guys that frequent 2+2 will know this, but its hard to comprehend the amount of money this guy has won in the last couple of weeks. He's already 4th on the all time money list on FTP. If it was me I'd be happy to walk away from poker and never play another hand ever.

http://www.highstakesdb.com/forum/results.aspx?From=2009-11-01&To=2009-11-15&Site=Select%20site&GameType=0&top=10
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 04:13:36 PM by Woodsey » Logged
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 04:27:36 PM »

Loaded up all their hu tables and was watching all 6 for long periods of time, isil is verrrry good, he also coolered the feck outta dwan over and over. Dwan is an animal for continuing to play on through the swings, he was also loading up 7game tables and hu plo tables vs zigmund on the side. Interesting to see his account balance running so low so often though.
creepy_benji

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 04:38:43 PM »

me moody n cos have been talking about this the last few days, he is +6.5million this month, having won about 3.5million of it from durrrr after they played 3 days of 10+ hours a day 6 tabling 500/1k NL. Durrrr has supposidly gone from being one of the top winners to no longer being in the top 50 top winners on highstakesdb in about 7 days.

Antonius refuses to play him at NLHE even when Isildur1 tries to make a deal to play a session of PLO first for a session of NLHE, PA refused this also and ended up losing about 500k to him at PLO last nite when Isildur1 couldn't resist playing anyway.

He took a few buy ins from Ivey who insta quit a game on him after c/r K high and then calling a jam hoping to hit a 4 flush on the turn.

2+2 are going crazy over him as expected, some people think he is blom90 from ipoker and fullflush name dropping fame, rumours are he went from a few thousand to 2 million back down to  2 hundred thousand in the space of 4 weeks or so.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 04:40:53 PM »

'If it was me I'd be happy to walk away from poker and never play another hand ever.'

So Phil Ivey should have stopped playing years ago by your reckoning? If this guy is crushing the best in the world then surely he'll wanna just keep crushing.

Btw I'm pretty sure this is Barry Neville's first full tilt account. He tried to use the account 'Iselldurrrr1edhardytshirt' but obv it was too long and when he tried to shorten it he clicked 'ok' by mistake.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 04:50:45 PM »

he must be well good at clicking ze buttons. all in da timing obv.
810ofclubs

EPT Vilamoura!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 05:10:06 PM »

sicko

Jake Mfkin Cody lols
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 05:24:30 PM »

'If it was me I'd be happy to walk away from poker and never play another hand ever.'

So Phil Ivey should have stopped playing years ago by your reckoning? If this guy is crushing the best in the world then surely he'll wanna just keep crushing.

Btw I'm pretty sure this is Barry Neville's first full tilt account. He tried to use the account 'Iselldurrrr1edhardytshirt' but obv it was too long and when he tried to shorten it he clicked 'ok' by mistake.

LOL I'd never play another hand for a lot less, real life> Poker. Plus we both know people that have won enough to get their life sorted only to do it all back, fk that IMO......
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 05:37:25 PM »

$6m in this market is a lot of money imo

If he is young i would say set yourself up for life and then play donkaments.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009, 05:37:51 PM »

LOL I'd never play another hand for a lot less, real life> Poker. Plus we both know people that have won enough to get their life sorted only to do it all back, fk that IMO......

Every time someone comes from nothing, and makes lots, 'normal' people can't understand why they don't lock up and go and do something more 'interesting'.

Problem is that the kind of person that can achieve this, isn't necessarily the kind of person who can walk away easily.

(Can't believe I have inferred that Woodsey may be normal!!).
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2009, 05:43:03 PM »

If he is young i would say set yourself up for life and do something more interesting and fulfilling in life as you will get bored of poker eventually.

FYMFP
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2009, 05:45:55 PM »

If he is young i would say set yourself up for life and do something more interesting and fulfilling in life as you will get bored of poker eventually.

FYMFP

I don't think I'll ever get bored of poker. Maybe I was just born with this illness though.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2009, 06:07:05 PM »

this

he clearly has game so would end up binking a big score at some point to cover losses.

If I went on a sick heater like his (i think it is accepted he has sucked out alot) - id gladly stop with $6m. wouldnt even hesitate. You can do alot with that kinda cash

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2009, 06:11:13 PM »

^^Yeah man, this is the dream!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2009, 06:14:45 PM »

^^Yeah man, this is the dream!

Really?
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2009, 06:15:57 PM »

Even i wouldn't get bored of just travelling around playing the biggest tournaments for fun whilst i was making a living off my money sat at home.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: