blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:26:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Evilpie's get off your lazy arse and get back to the gym diaries
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 146 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Evilpie's get off your lazy arse and get back to the gym diaries  (Read 262803 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: January 18, 2011, 03:23:02 PM »

Back to the training side of this diary.......

I'm still feeling a bit shitty today so I think I'm going to give training a miss again.

I'm tempted to go late tonight when the place is quiet but I'm not 100% certain what I'll do.

Obviously I have no choice but to train 4 times this week and ideally I don't want to leave it 'til Thursday and have to do 4 days on the trot.

I've also got the small matter of the DTD grand prix which I'd quite like to play but obviously that could use up a training day as well.

I'll see how I feel later and make a decision. I think it would make sense to train. I don't feel great but I'm probably not going to feel much better in a couple of days anyway so I might as well get it done now I suppose.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: January 18, 2011, 03:24:59 PM »

No apprentice of mine would slag off Bopkin and Pie.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 18, 2011, 03:26:16 PM »

Is that what he was trying to do? 

Aw bless him. A very noble attempt I must admit.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #468 on: January 18, 2011, 03:33:46 PM »

Back to the training side of this diary.......

I'm still feeling a bit shitty today so I think I'm going to give training a miss again.

I'm tempted to go late tonight when the place is quiet but I'm not 100% certain what I'll do.

Obviously I have no choice but to train 4 times this week and ideally I don't want to leave it 'til Thursday and have to do 4 days on the trot.

I've also got the small matter of the DTD grand prix which I'd quite like to play but obviously that could use up a training day as well.

I'll see how I feel later and make a decision. I think it would make sense to train. I don't feel great but I'm probably not going to feel much better in a couple of days anyway so I might as well get it done now I suppose.

Train a bit and then spend some time in the steam room. That'll get rid of your nasty disease, sweat it all out Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: January 18, 2011, 03:36:43 PM »

Go back to trying to avoid the fit girls at the gym, because you don't like them to see you bald head get sweaty. You wet blanket.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 18, 2011, 03:47:11 PM »

Go back to trying to avoid the fit girls at the gym, because you don't like them to see you bald head get sweaty. You wet blanket.

Your efforts thus far have been commendable young man.

Unfortunately you now seem to be lowering yourself to childish insults and I don't understand why?

Have you ran out of intelligent things to say?

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: January 18, 2011, 03:48:35 PM »

Train a bit and then spend some time in the steam room. That'll get rid of your nasty disease, sweat it all out Smiley

They haven't got a steam room. It a shame because I used to love using the steam room at my old gym.

Will a sauna do the trick?

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #472 on: January 18, 2011, 03:53:56 PM »

They haven't got a steam room. It a shame because I used to love using the steam room at my old gym.

Will a sauna do the trick?

Yeah but you have to be a bit careful with the sauna if you can't breathe properly. (Saunas for people with bronchitis etc is pretty bad news but I'm guessing you're fit as a fiddle other than the cold)  Drinking loads of fluids (tea, water etc) and sweating loads is the best way to get rid of any nasty shit.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: January 18, 2011, 03:56:27 PM »

Hopefully Phil will be making curry night this week.

Super hot curry ftw completely fixed. Go training Wednesday afternoon too then you dont have to worry about training Thursday. We can have a lie in  Kiss

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: January 18, 2011, 04:07:27 PM »

Super hot curry ftw completely fixed. Go training Wednesday afternoon too then you dont have to worry about training Thursday. We can have a lie in  Kiss

Ahh mate that's so sweet.

We can snuggle all morning and spoon all afternoon.......

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #475 on: January 18, 2011, 04:12:33 PM »

Super hot curry ftw completely fixed.

This will also make you feels tonnes better. Hot spicy food is excellent when not feeling great.

As is Hopkin's company obv.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: January 18, 2011, 05:47:14 PM »

Off to a cracking start this year with the 2 lads I'm training with, the main lad's younger brother started coming just before xmas and has already missed one session the 2nd week because he was off with his mates somewhere and forgot the time.

The main guy I've been training with since last year, has now missed his 2nd session in as many weeks with a piss poor excuse. I always know it's coming too because my 7pm from yours text doesn't get replied to for about 4 hours and then around 5pm I'll get a 'I've got to go now, something has come up'.

I ask why, his new gf is going out and he's staying at hers so has to be there before she goes out or he has nowhere to sleep. Obv bullshit so I ask if he's ever heard of those things called keys that are good at opening doors when other people aren't there and if he asks nicely she'll probably give him one. He responds that she won't so I said ok gl, might see you thursday as long as you training is convenient to her...

Might just try to find a new partner as I always go at his convenience Mon/Fri when I'm not working and then anytime he wants after I finish work Tue/Thur. It wouldn't annoy me as much if it wasn't such bullshit excuses all the time, or ignoring his phone until it's time to send the fob off

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: January 18, 2011, 06:03:31 PM »

Sounds like they have the priorities right imo!  Wink

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #478 on: January 18, 2011, 06:10:10 PM »

Bopkin for mod.

and ofc you have to play Grand Prix mr UFC wrestler you I will be there!!! Smiley
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: January 18, 2011, 06:17:32 PM »

Bopkin for mod.

and ofc you have to play Grand Prix mr UFC wrestler you I will be there!!! Smiley

Yeah probably will play it mate.

Got to play Friday though because of a friend's party on the Saturday.

Which day are you playing?

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 146 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: