blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:52:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Greyhound Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 ... 258 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greyhound Racing Thread  (Read 498778 times)
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: September 17, 2014, 04:58:15 PM »

You can not go changing your NB now FFS! Some of us have managed to get on your tips for once!! Wink

Haha, but Any Dak is my NNB! Good luck Callum, you better not be a jinx.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: September 17, 2014, 05:00:07 PM »

You can not go changing your NB now FFS! Some of us have managed to get on your tips for once!! Wink

Haha, but Any Dak is my NNB! Good luck Callum, you better not be a jinx.

I am but get over it, got holidays to pay for! Happy to take the blame if they lose, as long as I get the credit when they win!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: September 17, 2014, 09:20:39 PM »

Dogs from Yarmouth on SS tonight, including the final of the EA Derby.

Southern Mesut has binked in the both 2nd round and semis since I said he is opposable over any sort of non-Romford 4 bends so it seems he may be getting stronger over these distances but I'm still opposing in the final as think he's susceptible against this top class field.

Rio Quattro looks to just not be fast enough with a lot of drama and Mesut could possibly clear him early anyway so I've ruled Quattro out and I think the draw looks to have done for 2013 Derby winner Sidaz Jack who would be prefer to be on the insider of SM and thus closer to the rails. There are certainly worse 16/1 shots about than Forest Gavin who can come away from trap 4, just as he did in the 1st round when beating SM at 5/2!, and the runner in trap 5 looks priced correctly as another outsider.

The preference is for Swift Keith in trap 6 - despite never having ran from the trap, and only once from trap 5 so this wide berth can be a negative but I think he can come out well and should have the pace to clear 4 and 5 and from there he can either turn in the lead (if the possible inside bunching happens) or he can turn handy where his strength and pace can be too much for the likely inside leader SM. He's generally a 7/2 shot in this, whereas I would have him at 3/1 (although pricing not my strong suit) but we can claim some 9/2 with William Hill.

Any Dak is worth a smaller bet in the 8:49. He won last year's EA Derby but exited in the semi-final this year - however this looks like an easier task. Ballygibbon King hasn't been coming away and that is a huge part of his game and he could give himself far too much to do if he breaks and paces like he has been at Yarmouth. Any Dak knows the track and we know what we're going to get from him but he's a bet due to my belief that Ballygibbon is too short. Will easily clear the two dogs on his inside and usually continues to pace up between 1 and 2 which should see him do for the potential threat of Mays King in T1. Looks probably the best priced dog in the race with the 11/4 available with Betfred.

My speculative one for the night is another trap 6 runner, this time in the 9:04, Tyrur Andy. Farley Rio is a good favourite, and essentially I'm not really taking him on as I just think Andy has a decent shot at the 8/1 with Coral (9/2 with PP). Tyrur Andy looks to go well at Yarmouth and I have him down as having a chance of leading the race, which is the crux of the bet. He may fly clear and on best form has 4 lengths or so on Rio over the significantly shorter 462m with clear runs so could build up a good advantage. This is obviously a step up in distance for Tyrur Andy so that's an unknown - with 575 at Romford the furthest he's went. Lots of ifs, buts and maybes so this is a very small bet.

8:49 - T6 Any Dak @ 11/4 Betfred/Tote - NB
9:04 - T6 Tyrur Andy @ 8/1 Coral
9:19 - T6 Swift Keith @ 9/2 William Hill - NAP

You must have watched that race before you wrote this up. Too good. Thanking you.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: September 17, 2014, 09:52:26 PM »

Incredible work Scotty, I owe you a pint! Or maybe you owe me!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: September 17, 2014, 09:55:20 PM »

3/4 ain't bad!

"ace high"

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: September 17, 2014, 10:01:55 PM »

80/1 treble landed. Needed that.

Frantically flicking over between the last two races, caught the home straight of Swift Keith.

11/4 into 15/8
9/2 into 9/4
7/2 into 9/4

a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: September 17, 2014, 10:05:46 PM »

80/1 treble landed. Needed that.

Frantically flicking over between the last two races, caught the home straight of Swift Keith.

11/4 into 15/8
9/2 into 9/4
7/2 into 9/4

Such a boss, well done again scotty!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: September 17, 2014, 10:10:38 PM »

VWP scotty. Sick of laying your selections at bottom price and doing my cash though!
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1088 on: September 18, 2014, 05:44:11 AM »

Awesome Scotty. Did them in a lucky 15 so deffo owe you a pint.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: September 18, 2014, 09:29:03 AM »

Great night Scotty well done, didn't do the treble myself but had all the singles, add in the one bet one winner that I done it was a pretty impressive night. Unlucky on not scooping really as your long shot had every chance.

Thought Forest Gavin was mighty unlucky in running last night, ended up 5 lengths down in the back straight due to trouble and was on the shoulder of the winner coming round the last, just seemed to check slightly and try to go on the inside, would have given me a juicy ante post, as such I think it finished fifth so didn't even get the each way return. Crazy price on the night though.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: September 18, 2014, 12:16:47 PM »

Thanks guys, glad some people got paid.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: September 18, 2014, 02:30:16 PM »

Time to give some back at Hove tonight.

My NAP comes in the 9:40pm race where Ardbeg Blitz, in trap 5, looks to be a top bet. 5/2 on offer from bet365, Coral opened at 15/8.

There isn't a great deal of early pace in the race and Ardbeg Blitz is usually reasonably away with some decent sectionals. Those decent sectionals actually translate into good sectionals in this race given the line-up. He'll come away better than 4 and 6, and with 4 being the shorter priced favourite that is a bonus as if he leads Wiki Waki Woo then I don't see it clawing it back. Blitz doesn't seem to run between bends 1 and 2 particularly well but will be leading this race and therefore can give a length or so back to the field and still be handy. He looks to have a couple of lengths in hand on these and with the clear run he could go a good bit clear as he does see out the distance well.

Couple of other smaller bets with T1 Whileyouwait in the 8:18 my NB for the Hove card. To me it looks like he has a nice draw to work from as can hold his pitch against the rails with his good start - which will deny Glenpadden Post the lead, as well as holding off the re-opposing My Real Mutley. Dipped under 28secs in victory last time and went as fast as 27:77 in a trial and if leading he has 515m form which would suggest he is strong enough to hold them off over this shorter 475m.

Finally, Lawseys Cracker is worth a small bet in the 8:50 over 659m - she should find herself handily placed early, perhaps more so than normal, and from there looks to have the strength to win. Boosted by the fact the favourite is looking quite short and might not have things all her own way and I believe the selection has the better tools and draw to win this one.

8:18 - T1 Whileyouwait @ 10/3 WH - NB
8:50 - T6 Lawseys Cracker @ 11/4 bet365
9:40 - T5 Ardbeg Blitz @ 5/2 bet365 - NAP

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: September 18, 2014, 06:59:48 PM »

Time to give some back at Hove tonight.

My NAP comes in the 9:40pm race where Ardbeg Blitz, in trap 5, looks to be a top bet. 5/2 on offer from bet365, Coral opened at 15/8.

There isn't a great deal of early pace in the race and Ardbeg Blitz is usually reasonably away with some decent sectionals. Those decent sectionals actually translate into good sectionals in this race given the line-up. He'll come away better than 4 and 6, and with 4 being the shorter priced favourite that is a bonus as if he leads Wiki Waki Woo then I don't see it clawing it back. Blitz doesn't seem to run between bends 1 and 2 particularly well but will be leading this race and therefore can give a length or so back to the field and still be handy. He looks to have a couple of lengths in hand on these and with the clear run he could go a good bit clear as he does see out the distance well.

Couple of other smaller bets with T1 Whileyouwait in the 8:18 my NB for the Hove card. To me it looks like he has a nice draw to work from as can hold his pitch against the rails with his good start - which will deny Glenpadden Post the lead, as well as holding off the re-opposing My Real Mutley. Dipped under 28secs in victory last time and went as fast as 27:77 in a trial and if leading he has 515m form which would suggest he is strong enough to hold them off over this shorter 475m.

Finally, Lawseys Cracker is worth a small bet in the 8:50 over 659m - she should find herself handily placed early, perhaps more so than normal, and from there looks to have the strength to win. Boosted by the fact the favourite is looking quite short and might not have things all her own way and I believe the selection has the better tools and draw to win this one.

8:18 - T1 Whileyouwait @ 10/3 WH - NB
8:50 - T6 Lawseys Cracker @ 11/4 bet365
9:40 - T5 Ardbeg Blitz @ 5/2 bet365 - NAP

Another person who is pretty clued up about dogs has given Whileuwait as his NAP. Good enough for a double up. Good luck mate.

What do u think about Viking Jack at 13/2 for the Steel City Cup. He didn't go for the Champion Stakes because they wanted to win this.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: September 18, 2014, 08:47:06 PM »

Apparently the traps at Hove have been changed to the same as what Romford have got, views are that it will take a while for the dogs to get used to the especially the trappers. Romford dogs may have a slight edge initially.

Whileuwait didn't trap well at all.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: September 18, 2014, 08:48:28 PM »

Apparently the traps at Hove have been changed to the same as what Romford have got, views are that it will take a while for the dogs to get used to the especially the trappers. Romford dogs may have a slight edge initially.

Whileuwait didn't trap well at all.

None of the quick away dogs have trapped well tonight.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 ... 258 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: