blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:00:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD £300 Deepstack DECEMBER
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £300 Deepstack DECEMBER  (Read 140694 times)
gladiator2007

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: December 07, 2009, 05:36:47 AM »

Just like to say a big thank you to all the support today, mostly appreciated!
To all u piss takers, get a life..... u know who u are!!!

In regards to the bsq shirt, i paid £1060.00 for it, it wasn't given to me, also i dont work at a pizza shop, i help my sister out, which also is a break from the game.
Lastly, in regards to the 77 v AA hand, the lad that had AA did exactly the same to the guy that had 77 when he was holding KK and flopped a 7 but then hit a KING!!! I just thought a taste ov his own medicne was in order, hence my out burst when i hit my 7!!!!!!!
I have a huge passion for the game, for the 2nd year running my winnings total over 50k yet again, so obv im doing something right!

See you all next month for another lesson in live poker, or if u so called piss takers can afford it, see u at the monte carlo event on the 18th adios  Smiley             
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 07, 2009, 05:57:43 AM »

Just like to say a big thank you to all the support today, mostly appreciated!
To all u piss takers, get a life..... u know who u are!!!

In regards to the bsq shirt, i paid £1060.00 for it, it wasn't given to me, also i dont work at a pizza shop, i help my sister out, which also is a break from the game.
Lastly, in regards to the 77 v AA hand, the lad that had AA did exactly the same to the guy that had 77 when he was holding KK and flopped a 7 but then hit a KING!!! I just thought a taste ov his own medicne was in order, hence my out burst when i hit my 7!!!!!!!
I have a huge passion for the game, for the 2nd year running my winnings total over 50k yet again, so obv im doing something right!

See you all next month for another lesson in live poker, or if u so called piss takers can afford it, see u at the monte carlo event on the 18th adios  Smiley             

hmmmm get a feeling this may cause a few replies
gladiator2007

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 07, 2009, 06:06:24 AM »

tbh neil, i hope it does!
i did nothing wrong today, but as my m8 pointed out just, most ov the sarcastic comments left are from players that have prob never even made a final table in there lives.
If u wanna say something about some 1, go to there face and say it. Just really annoyed me tnt this has. Never mind, these narrow minded pple will learn  1 day Wink
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 07, 2009, 06:11:26 AM »

I didnt really read all the posts so not too sure what was said but I dont think that kinda of post will get you too many friends and may lead to a bit more mickey taking if im being honest.

I know you may have posted it with the heat of the moment but a word of advice, probably delete it and then re post in the morning something similar if you still feel the need.  Im sure the bit about the shirt is just a bit of ribbing but the last line about the money really doesnt make you sound too good.
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 07, 2009, 07:47:19 AM »

i did nothing wrong today, but as my m8 pointed out just, most ov the sarcastic comments left are from players that have prob never even made a final table in there lives.
If u wanna say something about some 1, go to there face and say it. Just really annoyed me tnt this has. Never mind, these narrow minded pple will learn  1 day Wink

Table bangers are many people's pet hate.
Just cos someone else does it doesn't mean you gotta lower your standards to their level.

Saw a guy bink quads on the river to outdraw a set (same tourney) and he was straight round the table to shake the other guy's hands - no drama, just felt for the player and how sick he must feel.
Very classy guy IMO.

Anyway, VWP on the result, and GL for the Monte Carlo.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 07, 2009, 09:32:37 AM »

If u wanna say something about some 1, go to there face and say it. Just really annoyed me tnt this has. Never mind, these narrow minded pple will learn  1 day Wink

LoL because someone else acts inappropriately at the table you do the same thing? That isn't justification for making it ok.

If someone did the same thing to you, 'because you did it before' you'd be peeved off and whats more you're setting a bad precedent for other players who will be watching and see it as ok to celebrate like they've just scored in the world cup final.

Also, if you can't understand that, I think you're the narrow minded one. If you think people wouldn't say this 'to your face' as you put it, please come and introduce yourself at the Monte Carlo event and I'll happily tell you why it's bad.

I hope you've slept on it and realised that maybe you were a bit OTT and it wasn't the best way to deal with the situation.

Anyway, congrats on the result and best of luck in the future.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 07, 2009, 09:38:36 AM »

LoL because someone else acts inappropriately at the table you do the same thing? That isn't justification for making it ok.

If someone did the same thing to you, 'because you did it before' you'd be peeved off and whats more you're setting a bad precedent for other players who will be watching and see it as ok to celebrate like they've just scored in the world cup final.

Also, if you can't understand that, I think you're the narrow minded one. If you think people wouldn't say this 'to your face' as you put it, please come and introduce yourself at the Monte Carlo event and I'll happily tell you why it's bad.

I hope you've slept on it and realised that maybe you were a bit OTT and it wasn't the best way to deal with the situation.

Anyway, congrats on the result and best of luck in the future.

Oh dear, looks like Im the odd one out again.
Think I would do the same to anyone I saw do it to someone else.
Either an exruciating slow roll, or the good old wooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in your mo fo eye.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 07, 2009, 09:52:15 AM »

£1,060.00 for a t-shirt seems expensive

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
jambo22

Me and my boys in Vegas for the 2007 main event

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 07, 2009, 09:55:07 AM »

£1,060.00 for a t-shirt seems expensive

To be fair, he's won over 50k this year. Probably wanted to treat himself.

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 07, 2009, 10:33:28 AM »

I thought those t-shirts were only given out to online qualifiers for the gukpt's?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 07, 2009, 10:53:25 AM »

Thought I'd share this to lighten up the thread as it made me piss myself with laughter just now.

I say:
lol
I say:
ur the epitome of GET IT QUIETLY at the table
Stuart says:
i know this bud
Stuart says:
i hardly make a facial expression
Stuart says:
let alone bang the table
Stuart says:
but if i saw someone classless
Stuart says:
then i would do something comedy
Stuart says:
so everyone knew i was ripping him
Stuart says:
i would wait till he showed a hand
Stuart says:
then go ba ba da
Stuart says:
ba ba ba da da
Stuart says:
doop doop
Stuart says:
ba da ba da da da
Stuart says:
then after 5 mins turn over the nuts and do a little dance involving my crotch in his face
Stuart says:
thrusting
Stuart says:
like a mofo
Stuart says:
goin
Stuart says:
smell the nuts
I say:
lollllllllllll
Stuart says:
smell the nuts

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 07, 2009, 10:58:21 AM »

Thought I'd share this to lighten up the thread as it made me piss myself with laughter just now.

I say:
lol
I say:
Stuart says:
i know this bud
Stuart says:
Stuart says:
let alone bang the table
Stuart says:
Stuart says:
Stuart says:
Stuart says:
Stuart says:
then go ba ba da
Stuart says:
ba ba ba da da
Stuart says:
doop doop
Stuart says:
ba da ba da da da
Stuart says:
then after 5 mins turn over the nuts and do a little dance involving my crotch in his face
Stuart says:
thrusting
Stuart says:
like a mofo
Stuart says:
goin
Stuart says:
smell the nuts
I say:
lollllllllllll
Stuart says:
smell the nuts

I lol'd too.

Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #552 on: December 07, 2009, 10:59:52 AM »

I say:
lol
I say:
Stuart says:
i know this bud
Stuart says:
Stuart says:
let alone bang the table
Stuart says:
Stuart says:
Stuart says:
Stuart says:
Stuart says:
then go ba ba da
Stuart says:
ba ba ba da da
Stuart says:
doop doop
Stuart says:
ba da ba da da da
Stuart says:
Stuart says:
thrusting
Stuart says:
like a mofo
Stuart says:
goin
Stuart says:
smell the nuts
I say:
lollllllllllll
Stuart says:
smell the nuts

Yeah then the pensioner would take you outside and knock F**k out of you ya bawbag….
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 07, 2009, 11:00:42 AM »

Sigh, now I'm visualising it.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 07, 2009, 12:10:34 PM »

In regards to the bsq shirt, i paid £1060.00 for it, it wasn't given to me, also i dont work at a pizza shop

If it's just the one shirt it must be minging on day two what with all the table-thumping and fist-pumping etc. Wink

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: