blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:23:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD £300 Deepstack DECEMBER
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 ... 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £300 Deepstack DECEMBER  (Read 140665 times)
BAM

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: December 07, 2009, 04:48:27 PM »

LOL @ wearing gear with logos on it. Who gives a crap?

I have a 'Stars hoodie. I wear it pretty much every day. Not because of the logo, but because it's ridiculously comfy and warm.

Yep thats why I wear my wife's knickers when playing

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: December 07, 2009, 05:02:30 PM »

I slept on it - still feel the same!
In regards to the shirts, badges and coat! I have got these over the years purely from comps iv'e played in and they have been handed out at the venue!

Why shouldn't you were them just because your not sponsored by them???
I wear them just because they look smart, so if its going to be such an issue from now on, i will make sure im socks, boxers and jeans all match,

My mum uses all my poker stars and full tilt t shirts to soak up the grease from the fryer and woks. She says the baller robe is very effective!

Paul Ho is the greatest

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: December 07, 2009, 05:08:00 PM »

Stu I think accepting that over celebrating when you suck out is bad form would be better than justifying it cos someone else did it. Reverse the situation. You have Aces. They cracked by a lower pair on the turn. You feel like abso crap cos some fecker has taken 25k off you then they celebrate, bang the table. It's just plain wrong

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: December 07, 2009, 05:33:49 PM »

if i had a shirt for every 1st place finish over the last 6 months alone i would need 2 double wardrobe's lool
i'll bring you a selection if you like during the monte carlo haha Wink

I will even sign it for you

HU matches dont count

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: December 07, 2009, 05:35:16 PM »

Stu I think accepting that over celebrating when you suck out is bad form would be better than justifying it cos someone else did it. Reverse the situation. You have Aces. They cracked by a lower pair on the turn. You feel like abso crap cos some fecker has taken 25k off you then they celebrate, bang the table. It's just plain wrong

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: December 07, 2009, 05:35:42 PM »

In regards to the shirts, badges and coat! I have got these over the years purely from comps iv'e played in and they have been handed out at the venue!

I wear them just because they look smart, so if its going to be such an issue from now on, i will make sure im socks, boxers and jeans all match,

Your my hero, all these years i have looked at the gimps who wander around at poker events wearing poker shirts and thought how sad they can't afford clothes, now i realise they are just trying to look smart, so sick!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: December 07, 2009, 05:37:58 PM »

Ha just seen your HM, 2 entries from bowl events, yet you have all these shirts from big events, do you just go there to watch?

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: December 07, 2009, 05:40:23 PM »

Your my hero, all these years i have looked at the gimps who wander around at poker events wearing poker shirts and thought how sad they can't afford clothes, now i realise they are just trying to look smart, so sick!

Says the man that once upon a time had nothing but poker gear!  Cheesy

Thank god you aren't a gimp any more....

Wink

“Half a truth is often a great lie.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #593 on: December 07, 2009, 05:52:33 PM »

Table bangers are many people's pet hate.
Just cos someone else does it doesn't mean you gotta lower your standards to their level.

Saw a guy bink quads on the river to outdraw a set (same tourney) and he was straight round the table to shake the other guy's hands - no drama, just felt for the player and how sick he must feel.
Very classy guy IMO.

Norrrrrrrrr - this tilts me way more than table bangers. It's the ultimate rubdown - 'not only did I suck out on you but I am now going to patronise you by pretending to empathise whilst I internally fistpump'

Just scoop up the chips as if it was a hand where you just picked up the blinds and get on with the game.
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: December 07, 2009, 05:55:28 PM »

I actually rub along ok with Stuart (well i did lol) ... We bump into each other at various events around the place and always exchange a hello etc...

I stand by my comments on his behaviour at the table during the 77 v AA hand ... and if you read back through the updates, I also commented on the Alex Ives hand when he re binked the King when 77 hit first against him.... I despise bad etiquette at the poker table, it is NEVER justified (unless you are slowrolling Cos in which case it is just standard)

FWIW Stuart took his beats on the final table like a man and left the final table with dignity.

The blonde haters on facebook are in full flow I see ... all very amusing.

I hope Stuart will take a few minutes for a chat with me at the next event where our paths cross, life is too short for petty squabbles and awkward atmospheres imo.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: December 07, 2009, 06:06:24 PM »

I actually rub along ok with Stuart (well i did lol) ... We bump into each other at various events around the place and always exchange a hello etc...

I stand by my comments on his behaviour at the table during the 77 v AA hand ... and if you read back through the updates, I also commented on the Alex Ives hand when he re binked the King when 77 hit first against him.... I despise bad etiquette at the poker table, it is NEVER justified (unless you are slowrolling Cos in which case it is just standard)

FWIW Stuart took his beats on the final table like a man and left the final table with dignity.

The blonde haters on facebook are in full flow I see ... all very amusing.

I hope Stuart will take a few minutes for a chat with me at the next event where our paths cross, life is too short for petty squabbles and awkward atmospheres imo.

Where on Facebook Kev?
Yet again another thread turns epic

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: December 07, 2009, 06:11:59 PM »

you know how much i have spent on blondepoker shirts because
A they look smart
B i like them
C they help promote your bussiness

guess reason C isnt that important

i liked my blondepoker gear maybe i should just get it without the free advertising in future

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: December 07, 2009, 06:14:58 PM »

price that hewstonjr has nipped up gladiator in the last 24 hours plz?

that made me lol

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: December 07, 2009, 06:17:07 PM »

Stuart Langford Gutted, Dissapointed, Hacked off www.blondepoker.com read reports for dtd from page 20 upwards. Some pple like taking the piss out ov me. ok, all i can say is watch out. I'll av ya , u fookin donks12 hours ago ·

Matthew Hewstonfuckin idoiots mate, i was doing my best 4 ya mate!

9 hours agoLee Harrisonwd stu....... blonde poker is full of twats anyway take no notice m8

8 hours agoMatthew Hewstonaint it just, really it is full of em ! all ov em have an opionin on other peoples play . an they all never put a foot wrong, fckin idiots!!!

8 hours agoMark Gogertywd stu you had support coming from this corner on blonde mate

8 hours agoMark Gogertythe outdraw aces hand stu, if that had been "one of the in crowd" on blonde then they would not have said a word. take no notice mate

8 hours agoMatthew Hewstontotally agree

8 hours agoAndy Robertstwats stu dont stress mate shit updates no'one knew what was going on and like mark says if you where one of the in crowd it would all be different ..it was obvious they dont like new faces so fuck em 6th
place is alot higher than most of their lads got. so go enjoy xmas now mate and get ready for next decent result well done mate

7 hours agoLee Harrisoni guess your not in the clique mate !!!! do you even want to be ?? theres far better forum sites than blondepoker after all they`re only happy when they`re sucking each other off .
95% all boring fuckers anyway m8 ..

6 hours agoMatthew Hewstonlol too right

4 hours agoCarla GoddardThey're looking for a reaction - don't give them one! Well done!

2 hours agoStuart Langfordi no they are carla, just really got to me thats all. i should know better Sad

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: December 07, 2009, 06:21:05 PM »

Carla Goddard

lol

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 ... 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: