blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:23:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD £300 Deepstack DECEMBER
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £300 Deepstack DECEMBER  (Read 140652 times)
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: December 07, 2009, 11:51:45 PM »

I think these two last posts are spot on.

Stuart, everything on here is a bit of banter. I think most of us have shared a table with you at some point.

Theres no real in group and out group, some of us get on some of us dont. Your original post wasnt going to make many friends and you were gonna get some ribbing.

Not many of us really care, its a game of cards, some people do stuff others wont, like you I do like to retaliate sometimes if I think someone is out of order.

At the end of the day theres a lot worse things to worry about. GL in the Monte Carlo, if your wearing your BlueSQ shirt i might give you a dig, but ill also buy you a drink cus its all in fun.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
gladiator2007

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: December 08, 2009, 01:10:14 AM »

ill be wearing my bsq shirt, pokerstars cap, fulltilt socks, the whole shaaaaaa bang lmao
see you at the bar
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: December 08, 2009, 01:14:27 AM »

ill be wearing my bsq shirt, pokerstars cap, fulltilt socks, the whole shaaaaaa bang lmao
see you at the bar

Would be amusing to see just how many different sites logo's you could actually embrace into your attire for the day Smiley
gladiator2007

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: December 08, 2009, 03:26:36 AM »

just 4 u neil, i'll get every badge i can find, and 4 greeksteins pleasure i will make sure every 1's on! and if my top looks bare ill order some off e bay
should give something else for people to chat s*it over lmao
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: December 08, 2009, 03:32:34 AM »

just 4 u neil, i'll get every badge i can find, and 4 greeksteins pleasure i will make sure every 1's on! and if my top looks bare ill order some off e bay
should give something else for people to chat s*it over lmao

Would be so com, just like an F1 car where every inch of shirt is covered by a "sponsors" logo
Dry em
Hit Squad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #620 on: December 08, 2009, 03:39:39 AM »

not read anything on this thread past the last page (was trying to see if a friend finalled) and don't want to stoke any fires, but I've only just realised that Stuart is not a dealer from the GUKPT, as I had wrongly assumed from the profile/facebook pic Sad

gladiator2007

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: December 08, 2009, 03:40:26 AM »

Well it has to be done just for the crowd. i think it will be more than commical,
gladiator2007

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: December 08, 2009, 03:45:51 AM »

No not a dealer, but yes it is a dealers shirt lmaooo
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: December 08, 2009, 05:34:19 AM »

1st - ROYAL FLUSH. You dont just need results in ranking events to make yourself good!
I dont just go to the events to watch, finito....

I don't understand this.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #624 on: December 08, 2009, 05:55:36 AM »

PS

TY for the updates on blonde, didn't realise how many people were watching, my phone flooded with texts when I won!!
Also helped me know my stack when couldn't be arsed to count em  thumbs up

Awesome tournament and really pleased I got the chance to put faces to names with alot of blonde members and be able to have a good chat with them.

I'm only 20 (despite looking double my age) so hopefully I can go on to win bigger and better things!!

Cheaz for people supporting too!!

Alex

Grats mate. 
Standardcall Mason

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: December 08, 2009, 06:41:59 AM »

i dno what happened at the FT to make everyone so rattled. but reading through this post, the rubs are com and obv working.
so here are mine. gladiator, its really tilting that u write 'ov' instead of the usual 'of'.  secondly, do something about ur fashion sense man. ask ur mum to buy u some more cloths? put it on ur christmas list? maybe employ a personal stylist with all them monies u won in the last 2yrs?  i can point u in the right direction of a nice run-good cardigan if u want?  x
Standardcall Mason

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: December 08, 2009, 06:43:27 AM »

oh and mannors cost nothing, but even if they did eh.. mr 6figures in 2years!

enjoy x
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: December 08, 2009, 06:44:36 AM »

i dno what happened at the FT to make everyone so rattled. but reading through this post, the rubs are com and obv working.
so here are mine. gladiator, its really tilting that u write 'ov' instead of the usual 'of'.  secondly, do something about ur fashion sense man. ask ur mum to buy u some more cloths? put it on ur christmas list? maybe employ a personal stylist with all them monies u won in the last 2yrs?  i can point u in the right direction of a nice run-good cardigan if u want?  x

To make a letter a caiptal there is a button to the left hand hand of the keyboard called shoft.  If you press that and then press the letter it becomes a capital.  You usually use them at the start of a sentence.
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: December 08, 2009, 06:45:21 AM »

oh and mannors cost nothing, but even if they did eh.. mr 6figures in 2years!

enjoy x

How much do manners cost?
jambo22

Me and my boys in Vegas for the 2007 main event

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: December 08, 2009, 07:42:32 AM »

I think these two last posts are spot on.

Stuart, everything on here is a bit of banter. I think most of us have shared a table with you at some point.

Theres no real in group and out group, some of us get on some of us dont. Your original post wasnt going to make many friends and you were gonna get some ribbing.

Not many of us really care, its a game of cards, some people do stuff others wont, like you I do like to retaliate sometimes if I think someone is out of order.

At the end of the day theres a lot worse things to worry about. GL in the Monte Carlo, if your wearing your BlueSQ shirt i might give you a dig, but ill also buy you a drink cus its all in fun.

Spot on m8. Life's to short to take yourself so seriously. GL to everyone playing in the Monte Carlo

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: