blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:31:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL 2010
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL 2010  (Read 83917 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2010, 07:43:42 PM »

Been a hobby of mine since 2001. A bit like a puzzle that needs to be solved, working out who needs what and who goes where.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2010, 11:54:07 PM »

Want to have a bet on the Superbowl winners this year as i didn't watch as much as i wanted to last year so want something to keep me interested. My team is the Giants as the first game i watched had them in and i was blown away by Tiki Barber but never really know if they have a chance or not.
Who is everyone's tipping this year?
WarBwastard

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2010, 01:25:41 AM »

Want to have a bet on the Superbowl winners this year as i didn't watch as much as i wanted to last year so want something to keep me interested. My team is the Giants as the first game i watched had them in and i was blown away by Tiki Barber but never really know if they have a chance or not.
Who is everyone's tipping this year?

Certainly won't be the Redskins poor Albert has a wee headache. Feels like a home win for Dallas to me unfortunately.

http://la-boca-de-la-cueva.blogspot.com/

http://mexico.worldcupblog.org/

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -- Bertrand Russell
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2010, 01:42:36 AM »

I actually can't wait for this season its going to be incred AFC East looks like a lot of fun.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2010, 01:48:12 AM »

I actually can't wait for this season its going to be incred AFC East looks like a lot of fun.

yep, afc east is going to be amazing to follow this year

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2010, 01:59:05 AM »

yep, afc east is going to be amazing to follow this year

Its pretty lolz that Pats are fav's imo.

Jets gotta be the best team now, should think it will be pretty close between Pats/Fins but one of them will get a wildcard spot imo

77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2010, 03:56:57 AM »

Not the Bears, i know that much, just hope we finish above the lions.

Would be happy with a 8-8 season

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2010, 09:50:08 AM »

Its pretty lolz that Pats are fav's imo.

Jets gotta be the best team now, should think it will be pretty close between Pats/Fins but one of them will get a wildcard spot imo

I haven't looked at any odds but agree with you. I'd make jets fave then fins with pats 3rd but pretty close between all 3

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
smileriraq

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2010, 10:10:14 AM »

Jets are the preseason faves and they do have the ability and they will be in the mix but think getting rid of TJ was a mistake, last year they flew under the radar this year teams will be gunning for em

Ravens have the pieces in place to make a run

Colts - always dangerous until officially eliminated

Chargers

NFC

Packers are the hip pick (unfotunatly)
Vikings ( I think the vikes are going to stumble this year , they will be good but not what they could be)

Atlanta , Saints and Niners

Click to see full-size image.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2010, 10:34:59 AM »

Be interesting to see how Flushy feels about Brandon Marshall at the end of this season.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2010, 10:52:31 AM »

Haven't quite finished my research

but in no particular order

AFC East

Jets over Fins and Pats. Buffalo could be a 0-16 team. Jets defence will make them a 13-3/12-4 type team

AFC South

Another tough division. Should be the year Indy begin to slip. Houston should be competitive to win the division at last. Tennessee too. Clearest pick is Jax to struggle

AFC North

Baltimore probably. Bengals possibly. Pittsburgh rebuilding. Cleveland will be better but not a team better than 6-10

AFC West

Both the Raiders and the Chiefs should be improved. Of the two the Raiders are readier. Chargers so much talent they'll be there or thereabouts. Denver less talented, but a lot depends on their QB play and offence minus Marshall. think it might be a struggle

NFC East

Monster division as usual. I have Giants as favourites, Their defensive front is all world. Cowboys all the talent none of thebottle, but should make play-offs. Philly to slip, Washington to be better but not good enough in this division

NFC South

Saints or Atlanta. Carolina and Buccs no hopers

NFC West

Weak division. Probably 49ers to take if they get consistent QB play. Lot of talent drafted onto that team while they were in the doldrums. Arizona to slip back. Rams and Seattle better but 6 win teams not 10 win teams

NFC North

Another tough division. Lions will be fun to watch but still with Chicago behind Vikes and Packers. I like the Packers, less talented than the Vikes but more stable, more blue collar. Always get it done

If I had to say

Jets and Giants would be a fun superbowl lol

My eyes are open wide
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2010, 11:13:37 AM »

Be interesting to see how Flushy feels about Brandon Marshall at the end of this season.

Biggest name in receiving obv.

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2010, 11:37:44 AM »

NFC East

Monster division as usual. I have Giants as favourites, Their defensive front is all world. Cowboys all the talent none of thebottle, but should make play-offs. Philly to slip, Washington to be better but not good enough in this division

Really surprised at this.  Would have thought you'd have Dallas by a mile (and not just personal bias).

I'd go Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Redskins.  Rebuilding year for the Eagles and can't quite figure how good or bad we will be (and pre-season isn't really clearing it up so far).  Best hope is that Kolb hits the ground running and we sneak a wild card, but could just as easily be 4th place.

Are you just trying to play down the Dallas winning home Superbowl expectation?

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2010, 11:42:59 AM »

Biggest name in receiving obv.

;zdhfhlds\bndklasnkvqJCSJ;N;P

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2010, 11:45:20 AM »

NFC East

Really surprised at this.  Would have thought you'd have Dallas by a mile (and not just personal bias).

I'd go Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, Redskins.  Rebuilding year for the Eagles and can't quite figure how good or bad we will be (and pre-season isn't really clearing it up so far).  Best hope is that Kolb hits the ground running and we sneak a wild card, but could just as easily be 4th place.

Are you just trying to play down the Dallas winning home Superbowl expectation?

Not at all. Cowboys have all the talent, and have had for years. They are chokers though, and won't have any of my meagre bets until they prove otherwise. Add in the extra pressure of a home sb, and problems on the OL and I'd rather back the Giants

I too think the Eagles post McNabb are rebuilding. Kolb might fire and DeSean Jackson is a real talent, but in this division I have them 3rd of 4

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: