blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 11:20:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272629 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Laxie through the Looking Glass
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 127 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie through the Looking Glass  (Read 177905 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2010, 03:59:49 PM »

FFS at least wind them up a bit and get the barbecue and a skewer out Cheesy
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2010, 04:49:05 PM »

Kids just landed home from school and brought a few friends to meet Cassie.  She handled it like a proper star.  The wee lad sat in the back on the sofa?  She was taller than him so it kinda freaked him out.  lol

Click to see full-size image.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2010, 06:00:43 PM »

The pair are worn out!  Just took them for a good tear around the local football pitch with my girls and a friend of theirs.  Cassie has already bonded big time with our 12 year old Sarah.  Sarah's the only one who could convince her to get in and out of the car.  Here's where she'll get her runs until we're sure we can let her off the lead in random fields.  Sarah's the one wearing the orange top...and she loves to run too. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Ismene

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2010, 06:06:16 PM »

Amazing pictures. TY so much Laxie - FYI - she has a particular penchant for Les Mis and Miss Saigon - primarily, as those are the shows i know the words to!

Axx
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2010, 06:08:00 PM »

Did Cassie know someone driving the likes of a dark blue Berlingo over there Paul?  Because Timothy just pulled up and Cassie jumped straight up, tail wagging mad and went for the door waiting for him to come in.  She's been following him around the house since he landed too!

no dawn not that i know off. cassie very much a mans dog thats what shes mainly used to. all but 1 of the staff at her kennel were male and since leaving there has been around rooks or myself at the club all hours. apart from some interaction at home with ling and when at mine with charlotte the majority of her time is around men at the club.

Hanging around men all the time.  Sounds like Cassie and Laxie will get on well... Wink
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 06:25:29 PM by kinboshi » Logged

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2010, 06:16:34 PM »

Did Cassie know someone driving the likes of a dark blue Berlingo over there Paul?  Because Timothy just pulled up and Cassie jumped straight up, tail wagging mad and went for the door waiting for him to come in.  She's been following him around the house since he landed too!

no dawn not that i know off. cassie very much a mans dog thats what shes mainly used to. all but 1 of the staff at her kennel were male and since leaving there has been around rooks or myself at the club all hours. apart from some interaction at home with ling and when at mine with charlotte the majority of her time is around men at the club.

Hanging around me all the time.  Sounds like Cassie and Laxie will get on well... Wink

Freudian slip? something you're not telling us?

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2010, 06:22:18 PM »

Hanging around me all the time.  Sounds like Cassie and Laxie will get on well... Wink

Freudian slip? something you're not telling us?

He totally whooshed me

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2010, 06:25:48 PM »

It was a typo - lol!! 

MEN...I meant MEN!!

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2010, 06:53:52 PM »

It was a typo - lol!! 

MEN...I meant MEN!!

Ahhhhh, in that case...fair point.   

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2010, 07:16:37 PM »

Great pics Laxie, thanks... Enjoy xxx

HI HELEN!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2010, 07:36:29 PM »

I'm really loving this thread.

I would like to be the first to nominate it for BOB  goldstar

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2010, 07:37:16 PM »

I'm really loving this thread.

I would like to be the first to nominate it for BOB  goldstar

I'll second that!!

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2010, 07:40:44 PM »

More pics of Dawn chasing after a greyhound and it gets to legendary status........

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2010, 07:41:16 PM »

It was a typo - lol!! 

MEN...I meant MEN!!

yeah right

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2010, 01:20:07 AM »

let's all send a random animal to arrive at the same time. I'm gonna track down the pig that some bloke was walking past my window earlier

Been thinking about it and if the pig is a pot belly pig, send him on.  They're well cool.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 127 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: