blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 05:52:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272633 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Laxie through the Looking Glass
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 ... 127 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie through the Looking Glass  (Read 177961 times)
amcgrath1uk

View Profile
« Reply #1770 on: June 16, 2011, 07:54:42 PM »

Good luck to you both.

Very much this. Smiley

paulpitchford

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1771 on: June 16, 2011, 10:19:50 PM »

Good luck to you both.

Very much this. Smiley

Yes good luck to you both. Just twigged onto the whole Jaxie thing. I'm so slow sometimes!

TRIP5
If you can't say someting nice, at least try to be funny...

View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: June 17, 2011, 01:20:18 AM »

I'm not tearing up...I've got dust in my eye innit Wink

Best of Anglo-American to you both!!!!!!

xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
ScottMGee

View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: June 17, 2011, 10:11:44 PM »

Congrats Jack and Laxie.

You'll have to host a home game soon.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: June 18, 2011, 08:40:19 AM »

The eagle has landed.  Granted, she landed two days ago - but been in the clouds since.  Not entirely sure where to start or what to post just yet, but I can tell ye...all is very much well.

Jack has asked me to be gentle.  Poor Lad.  lolololololol

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: June 18, 2011, 08:50:13 AM »

Wednesday night a few neighbours landed to the house.  What was meant to be a quiet last night of packing turned into a mental session.  Sure did get packing done.  Good thing I'd not much drink in the house or we might not have finished by 3am.

Thursday morning.  Up bright and early...thanks to the neighbour who knocked to make sure.  Managed to get the packing done and threw the lot in Bridget's car.  A group of Sarah and SinĂ©ad's friends lined up on the wall across the road from my house and did the Mexican wave as we drove off while Bridget and a few more jammed their car horns.  I'd come in loud...and was going out loud enough too.  

Farewell, Ireland.  I'll be back now and then, but it's safe to come out again.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 07:06:22 PM by Laxie » Logged

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1776 on: June 18, 2011, 09:14:50 AM »

Win

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: June 18, 2011, 09:21:23 AM »

Helloooooooooooooo Engerland.  

Now Jack has asked me to be gentle here.  Not sure what has him most worried.  Could be the adorable bear he had waiting for me on the seat of the car with the 'Welcome to England' note.  Pretty much lost his man card there by you lot.  But don't worry...he got it back by the time the day was done.  

I was given a grand tour of the area.  First stop, the local shopping centre.  Jack had been busy here with the last week or so.  Apparently bachelor life isn't quite the same as having some foreign chick living with ya.  He'd been tidying all around the place and managed to blow up the hoover in the process.  This is actually a good thing imo.  The hoover was the kind ya need bags for.  I don't run good on the shopping front at the best of times.  Hoover bags are not one of my stong points even when I'm running good.  So we got a hoover.  

Then I mentioned needing to iron a few things.  And with that we got an iron and an ironing board.  Man card re-instated.  

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: June 18, 2011, 09:22:44 AM »

Win

Oh feck right off!!!  Where are ya this morning?!  Was all set and ready for ya too.  No matter.  I won the week anyway.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: June 18, 2011, 09:31:45 AM »

To be fair, he had a few more surprises of the less domestic kind waiting when we got home. 

Home.  Never expected to call any place other than Knocknagree my home.  And didn't expect it to be so easy to settle in here.  Not sure why.  I'm guessing Jack has a part to play in it, but I'm already calling this home.  And I'm not at all struggling with the idea.

the rage

View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: June 18, 2011, 02:50:10 PM »

Good Luck in your new home Laxie. xxx Rage.
Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: June 18, 2011, 07:41:06 PM »

Good Luck in your new home Laxie. xxx Rage.

This this this.

Rod

View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: June 20, 2011, 06:30:31 PM »

Now Jack has asked me to be gentle here.  Not sure what has him most worried.  Could be the adorable bear he had waiting for me on the seat of the car with the 'Welcome to England' note.  Pretty much lost his man card there by you lot.  But don't worry...he got it back by the time the day was done.  
Never mind Dawn, you sometimes have to make sacrifices for the ones you love, it I am sure it will be worth it in the end.
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1783 on: June 20, 2011, 11:05:57 PM »

Never mind Dawn, you sometimes have to make sacrifices for the ones you love, it I am sure it will be worth it in the end.

As Dawn might say, bite me!

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: June 20, 2011, 11:36:43 PM »

As Dawn might say, bite me!

tmi

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 ... 127 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: